What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will shoot those uighur terrorists like dogs.

by ''uighur terrorist'' he means all uygurs!! your language suits more for a terrorist you subhuman bastard!

My friend I can assure you he only meant the people who are indulging in violence, just as rightly the valiant Turkish Armed Forces are crushing the terrorists of the PKK.

Why people keep arguing over it?

I don't think the majority younger generation in Turkey cares about the Pan-Turanism, since it is merely a w*tdream.

What Pakistan has to choose? Is China Anti-Islam?

We are Anti-Terrorism in Xinjiang, which has nothing to do with the religion.

The terrorists reside inside are also Muslims, does this mean Pakistan is also Anti-Islam?

Buddy, I mean in terms of the specific situation and Pakistan's public stance on it. Also, within Pakistan its a Muslim killing another muslim, so that generally does not evoke the feeling of Ummah that much. Its only when a non muslim does that...

You dirty honorless hypocrit dont bring ramadan into this now if you were true muslim u would not side with the cruel opressors against your fellows Muslim brothers (if your muslim at all) and then u go telling me not to use unclean words!! You will be humiliated inshallah forever you fake backstabber fakes like you i spit in your face u coward and you cant do anything about it!!

I'm going to repeat this Lets be clear now I don't support any kind of oppression, do you support rights for Uighurs or Independence of Xinjiang ?give me the honest answer, and Inshallah If there is any feeling of hatred towards me, I hope you can put it behind.

Buddy, I mean in terms of the specific situation and Pakistan's public stance on it. Also, within Pakistan its a Muslim killing another muslim, so that generally does not evoke the feeling of Ummah that much. Its only when a non muslim does that...

In Xinjiang, the terrorists killed the Han Chinese and other Muslim groups like Hui Chinese.

So they killed other Muslims because they look like Han Chinese, therefore they are racists Muthafckers, not a true Muslim.

Don't listen to Indians - I won't be surprised if they create multiple accounts with Pakistani flags and bash China here.The fact is most Pakistanis simply don't care about internal matters of China such as Xinjinag incidents.In fact most Pakistanis think these people who cause incidents in China are CIA trained people just like that Dalai Lama.Trust me these Indians are here praising China and just go to other pages re dalai lama and they will be saying We should capture Tibet and other bullshit.Even better go to any Indian news site read a news regarding China and go to comments section you will see Indians regularly wishing that Something bad happens to China (These are the same people who proudly celebrated the Earthquake which occurred in Pakistan).

In Xinjiang, the terrorists killed the Han Chinese and other Muslim groups like Hui Chinese.

So they killed other Muslims because they look like Han Chinese, therefore they are racists Muthafckers, not a true Muslim.
So that' the point,total racist issue no religions should be in concern.

Don't listen to Indians - I won't be surprised if they create multiple accounts with Pakistani flags and bash China here.The fact is most Pakistanis simply don't care about internal matters of China such as Xinjinag incidents.In fact most Pakistanis think these people who cause incidents in China are CIA trained people just like that Dalai Lama.Trust me these Indians are here praising China and just go to other pages re dalai lama and they will be saying We should capture Tibet and other bullshit.Even better go to any Indian news site read a news regarding China and go to comments section you will see Indians regularly wishing that Something bad happens to China (These are the same people who proudly celebrated the Earthquake which occurred in Pakistan).

Well bro, you don't have to worry at all, Chinese members here are not even agitated over Islam.

Heck, i still view Turkey as a friendly nation, let alone this irrelevant event would make us switching our view about Pakistan and Islam.

The recent outbreak of violence in the erstwhile first world nation of the UK - with universal healthcare and an extremely generous welfare state, shows that violence and scumbags exist in every country and ethnic group of the world, to single out the Chinese is highly unfair.

Uyghurs are some extremely racially diversified people, most of them look like Central Asian Mongoloids, then follow by the Chinese look.

A small minorities can even pass as the western whites, no kidding.
Central Asian Mongoloids look the same with Han Chinese,no 'follow ' I remind.

You are concerned that chinese-pakistani relations will go bad due to some indian posters praising china?? :rofl:

What a critically insecure mentality.

You are advising chinese members here not to get carried away by Indian members praise for their attitude, because deeper within we are evil people. I mean I can just laugh at you :D

lol lol and just lol :lol:

If someone is having the right attitude toward solving terrorism then that must be appreciated.

You seem a little insecure here about your friendship and relationship with China.. :)

A phenomenon mostly seen in relationships between inequals where one side is in the role of dependence on the other

Central Asian Mongoloids look the same with Han Chinese,no 'follow ' I remind.

1. Central Asian look
2. Han Chinese look
3. Dark Caucasoid look
4. Western White look

Wuerkaixi is ethnic Uyghur, but he looks completely Han Chinese.

Wu_27erkaixi_s.jpg

Here is the white looking Uyghurs.

uighur girl with blue eyes | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Uyghur girls in west china | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom