What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
But two major countries in Central Asia Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan are dominated by Mongoloid people.

Back in 1000BC, the racial landscape in Central Asia was very different, white people and yellow people were probably living next to each other.

After the rise of the Turco-Mongol groups, Central Asia was completely subjugated, and a lot of white people were also enslaved by the Turco-Mongol nomads.

After that, Central Asia has became a racially mixed cocktail place.

But two major countries in Central Asia Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan are dominated by Mongoloid people.

In ancient times there were a groups of people there that was close to Europeans there. They spoke Iranian languages, they have been driven out by Turkics long back. And many mixed with the Turkic people also..

uzbek_ensembles_big_18.jpg

uzbek7.jpg

images

Uzbeks.

China in the past had taken up the issue of discrimination against Indonesian Han Chinese in Indonesia. They were Indonesian citizens, hence an internal matter of Indonesia, but when it comes to Hans China can make exceptions to their foreign policy principles.

Actaully,Chinese Uygur enjoy more privileges than Han people in china.

In ancient times there were a groups of people there that was close to Europeans. They spoke Iranian languages, they have been driven out by Turkics long back. And many mixed with the Turkic people also..

Scythians; some kind of Eastern Euro speaking an extinct North Iranian language.

Tocharians; some kind of Western Euro speaking an extinct language that is closely related to the Celtic.

Back in 1000BC, the racial landscape in Central Asia was very different, white people and yellow people were probably living next to each other.

After the rise of the Turco-Mongol groups, Central Asia was completely subjugated, and a lot of white people were also enslaved by the Turco-Mongol nomads.

After that, Central Asia has became a racially mixed cocktail place.
No,I can see that is not a racially mixed place,Mongoloid even purely mongoloid there.

Scythians; some kind of Eastern Euro speaking an extinct North Iranian language.

Tocharians; some kind of Western Euro speaking an extinct language that is closely related to the Celtic.

Tocharian later I think spoken an Iranian language, they also adopted Indian script for their language.

tocharian_script.jpg.png

No,I can see that is not a racially mixed place,Mongoloid even purely mongoloid there.

They are overwhelming Mongoloids, but not pure Mongoloids like the Han Chinese people.

Heck, even approximately 2/3 Kyrgyz males share the same Y-DNA with the Slavic Russians, but their mtDNA is almost completely Mongoloid, therefore the Kyrgyz still look Mongoloid.

The white people lived in Central Asia is hardly a myth anymore, and we have to respect the historical fact.

They are overwhelming Mongoloids, but not pure Mongoloids like the Han Chinese people.

Heck, even approximately 2/3 Kyrgyz males share the same Y-DNA with the Slavic Russians, but their mtDNA is almost completely Mongoloid, therefore the Kyrgyz still look Mongoloid.

The white people lived in Central Asia is hardly a myth anymore, and we have to respect the historical fact.
Don't know anything about DNA,just my eyes tells me someting more natural.

Tocharian later I think spoken an Iranian language, they also adopted Indian script for their language.

tocharian_script.jpg.png

Yeah, it could be very likely.

The early Tocharians carried the Western Euro R1b, but the later one carried the Eastern Euro R1a.

It seems that their males have been slaughtered and their women have been raped by the Scythians.

The Scythians may also force them to adopt the Iranian language.

Uighurs and Tibetans are not bound by the one Child policy like the han so their population can grow, in Many ways yes.

too many privileges....

The Uygur's admission cut-offs is more low than han student in the college Entrance Examination.

Just Uygur student work hard,they will get the scholarship fund that is more easy than han college kids . their employment receive special care from national policy too.this is a chinese policy for all minority peoples .
actually, the policy do very injustice to Han

lol.buddy.your knowledge of history is great!!:tup:i have learned a lot today fom you:cheers:

I think there was a special program of CCTV presenting the historical background in Central Asia. And yep, several different types of white people lived there. :coffee:

too much privilege....

The Uygur's admission cut-offs is more low than han student in the college Entrance Examination.

Just Uygur student work hard,they will get the scholarship fund that is more easy than han college kids . their employment receive special care from national policy too.this is a chinese policy for all minority peoples .
actually, the policy do very injustice to Han

Well, we are very generous people and we don't go and complain.

And we can endure it as long as it can keep everyone happy.

CCP is also very lucky having the Han Chinese people as its citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom