What's new

:) Tunisia the most great Arab nation :)

What he is saying is that Arabs are divided into Arabs by ethnicity and Arabs by Language, and all of them are Arabs. Look, before joining this forum I used to think about Pan-Arabisim as a granted thing, and used to be spontaneous regarding it, so I wasn't a pro Arab to this degree, the same thing goes for GCC and KSA. But after what I encountered here of extreme hatred to Arabs, my eyes were wide opened, I was alarmed. I knew about Westerners disfavoring Arabs but never knew that many non-Arab Muslims share them even more hatred toward us. I have learned allot from this forum actually and I am thankful.

Count me in ;)

It also came to me as surprise and personal attack... anti Arab propaganda and Arab ridiculing, on this forum had been un-rivalled.

This is a result of brain washing from early child hood.

BLACKEAGLE said:
What he is saying is that Arabs are divided into Arabs by ethnicity and Arabs by Language, and all of them are Arabs. Look, before joining this forum I used to think about Pan-Arabisim as a granted thing, and used to be spontaneous regarding it, so I wasn't a pro Arab to this degree, the same thing goes for GCC and KSA. But after what I encountered here of extreme hatred to Arabs, my eyes were wide opened, I was alarmed. I knew about Westerners disfavoring Arabs but never knew that many non-Arab Muslims share them even more hatred toward us. I have learned allot from this forum actually and I am thankful.
who hate arabs who they are the non arabs u talking about

Saying that a million times over won't change the fact that Bin Ladin was a Saudi & almost all of Al-Qaeeda's top crop is Arab ! And how Qutubism of Syed Qutb is Egyptian Salafism in nature & that is where Al-Qaeeda draws its doctrine ! We didn't teach them anything; Pakistanis are a million things but we're not disloyal to our motherland & once Al-Qaeeda openly declared war against Pakistan....even the skeptics became its enemies.

There is an Arabic proverb says "disagreement doesn't damage goodwill intention/matters or relations", you got my hopes up when started the debate about Egyptian army and many other debates but at the end of discussions you say "Actually I had no idea what I was talking about", well, it's brave of you to say that, it indicates you are confident and willing to admit it which most of us lack. Nevertheless, I don't deny that I was pissed of :girl_wacko:. Regarding our debate here I respect your point of view but I don't agree with it, and you should respect that as well.

There is an Arabic proverb says "disagreement doesn't damage goodwill intention/matters or relations", you got my hopes up when started the debate about Egyptian army and many other debates but at the end of discussions you say "Actually I had no idea what I was talking about", well, it's brave of you to say that, it indicates you are confident and willing to admit it which most of us lack. Nevertheless, I don't deny that I was pissed of :girl_wacko:. Regarding our debate here I respect your point of view but I don't agree with it, and you should respect that as well.

I do, brother ! :kiss3:

But I was right about the Egyptian Army stuff ! :D

Back
Top Bottom