What's new

:) Tunisia the most great Arab nation :)

@BLACKEAGLE
you are not understanding what they are saying.... they are saying that TTP and AlQaeda teachings comes from Saudi "Arabia" which influenced many people Arabs and non-arabs to be part of Alqaeda... there is Iraq Alqaeda, there is Almaghreb Alqaeda, and Jubhat Al Nusra Alqaeda (FSA) in Syria however, the Alqaeda in Syria is not made up of Syrians, they are all foreigners.

you're ignoring the simple facts

Last edited by a moderator:
Read your own made terrorism in which you missed up your country and exported it:

The Taliban (Pashto: طالبان‎ ṭālibān "students"), alternative spelling Taleban,[7] is an Islamic fundamentalist political movement in Afghanistan. It spread into Afghanistan and formed a government, ruling as the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan from September 1996 until December 2001, with Kandahar as the capital. However, it gained diplomatic recognition from only three states: Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. Mohammed Omar has been serving as the spiritual leader of the Taliban since 1994.[8]
While in power, it enforced its strict interpretation of Sharia law,[9] and leading Muslims have been highly critical of the Taliban's interpretations of Islamic law.[10] The Taliban were condemned internationally for their brutal treatment of women.[11][12] The majority of their leaders were influenced by Deobandi fundamentalism,[13] and many also strictly follow the social and cultural norm called Pashtunwali.[14]
From 1995-2001, the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence[15] and military[16] are widely alleged by the international community to have provided support to the Taliban. Their connections are possibly through Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, a terrorist group founded by Sami ul Haq.[17] Pakistan has been accused by many international officials of continuing to support the Taliban today, but Pakistan claims to have dropped all support for the group since 9/11

The Taliban are far too complicated for you to understand ! They didn't ram themselves into World Trade Centre or played Lets kill a Shia today in Iraq or are involved in the mess that Syria finds herself in ! They were hardliners created out of the Mujahideen who fought that Afghan Jihad because most of those Mujhideen were destabilizing the region by being used by everyone from the former USSR to India !

The Taliban were an attempt to contain the mess to Afghanistan & it worked for a while before Osama & his ***** visited our lands.

Bin Ladin heading Al-Qaeeda means everything especially with what he brought to the table ! The Saudi Religious seminaries beating 'Jihad...Jihad...Jihad' & 'Bidah...Bidah' & 'Murtad' all the time is what I'm talking about ! What kind of a moron goes on National TV & talks about butchering innocent civilians ?

If it was a part of my culture why the heck did it not manifest itself before 9'11 or before the Afghan Jihad ? Whereas you guys have been sparring it out for centuries in that Shia-Sunni BS !

Jihad is different from terrorism, and Bidah doesn't make a Muslim Kaffir, Murtad is the who one changed his religion in his life time and not the ones who were born Shia (according to Taliban). That's very clear, but you people twisted it apparently, so it's not Saudi problem. Agian, there are 1,5 Shais in KSA.

@BLACKEAGLE
you are not understanding what they are saying.... they are saying that TTP and AlQaeda teachings comes from Saudi "Arabia" which influenced many people Arabs and non-arabs to be part of Alqaeda... there is Iraq Alqaeda, there is Almaghreb Alqaeda, and Jubhat Al Nusra Alqaeda (FSA) in Syria however, the Alqaeda in Syria is not made up of Syrians, they are all foreigners.

you're ignoring the simple facts

They were found in Afghanistan and Pakistan and ruined whoever came to help them. Their intelligence agency has been sponsoring them, so what else to say?

Jihad is different from terrorism, and Bidah doesn't make a Muslim Kaffir, Murtad is the who changed his religion in his life time and not the ones who were born Shia (according to Taliban). That's very clear, but you people twisted it apparently, so it's not Saudi problem. Agian, there are 1,5 Shais in KSA.

Don't I know what the hell any of those things mean, I am a Muslim after all ! I'm simply telling you the BS your Mullahs have taught to my people in the seminaries that *** the length & breadth of Pakistan where for them everything starts from fighting against the Infidel to what often metamorphs to fighting against the Shia because the Iran factor comes in. On the other side the Iranian funded Mullahs go on about how the Shias are the best of the lot & how they must assert themselves & sometimes, in the past, violently so. So it is Saudi Problem stop the funding & we'd be fine. Keep your damn financial aid - We don't need blood money !

And there are more Sunnis in Iran - Both are foOked up by their respective Governments ! :tup:

Don't I know what the hell any of those things mean, I am a Muslim after all ! I'm simply telling you the BS your Mullahs have taught to my people in the seminaries that *** the length & breadth of Pakistan where for them everything starts from fighting against the Infidel to what often metamorphs to fighting against the Shia because the Iran factor comes in. On the other side the Iranian funded Mullahs go on about how the Shias are the best of the lot & how they must assert themselves & sometimes, in the past, violently so. So it is Saudi Problem stop the funding & we'd be fine. Keep your damn financial aid - We don't need blood money !

And there are more Sunnis in Iran - Both are foOked up by their respective Governments ! :tup:

What do you expect me to say other than it's your own culture? To say that you are sellouts? your response to this question could be: our commitment to Ummah and Islam made us follow them. Then well, the follow up question is: Are you that backward stupid to believe what they used to teach you?
Although I know this is untrue, it's impossible that they teach you that Jihad is terrorism, and Bidah makes a Muslim Kaffir, Murtad is whoever less religious than you.

This could be harsh and I apologize but I am trying to use logic here.

Guys we can argue all day about this, the point is Pakistan is facing a perverted radical militancy and strain of the Taliban called TTP, they have to be eradicated we can blame Saudi Arabia all day everyday won't solve anything at this point. Best thing to do is PA keeps the fight going and crack down on Madrassas and Masjids, only licensed Masjids should be allowed to operate in the country and licensed Imams, that is licensed by the state.

TTP is a multi-ethnic and multi-national hardcore brave and resilient armed force, as I have said in the past the Taliban will fight anyone, anytime, anyplace.

What do you expect me to say other than it's your own culture? To say that you are sellouts? your response to this question could be: our commitment to Ummah and Islam made us follow them. Then well, the follow up question is: Are you that backward stupid to believe what they used to teach you?
Although I know this is untrue, it's impossible that they teach you that Jihad is terrorism, and Bidah makes a Muslim Kaffir, Murtad is whoever less religious than you.

How the hell is it my own culture when it wasn't here before your clerics came to these lands ? Before religious seminaries were established in Pakistan during the Afghan Jihad ?

It is my fault that I allowed them to be established to begin with but they are your religious seminaries & your Mullahs who've been preaching their perverted dogma & corrupting the minds of the misguided youth from amongst us who are indeed stupid enough to believe what they are taught ! The ones who rammed into the World Trade Centre or stormed the Kabbah weren't exactly backward & stupid but this is how 'extremism' works whereby people are corrupted.

We're dealing with that sh*t & its going to take us another 20 or so years to reverse the damage that was done.

And you don't teach Jihad is terrorism you do what Osama did; they - the Americans - are killing us so Jihad is justified against them & because we can't kill them maybe targeting their soft underbelly would be a better bet; in fact we've got a juicy target in the form of the World Trade Centre - Hit them & you would've disrupted their economy & taken many of them Jews who send money to kill our brothers & sisters in Palestine ! This is how it works : Anti-Iranism gets extrapolated to mean Shias are bad ! And Anti-Israeli chants become 'Death to the Jews' !

Can't you even see whats happening here ?

Guys we can argue all day about this, the point is Pakistan is facing a perverted radical militancy and strain of the Taliban called TTP, they have to be eradicated we can blame Saudi Arabia all day everyday won't solve anything at this point. Best thing to do is PA keeps the fight going and crack down on Madrassas and Masjids, only licensed Masjids should be allowed to operate in the country and licensed Imams, that is licensed by the state.

TTP is a multi-ethnic and multi-national hardcore brave and resilient armed force, as I have said in the past the Taliban will fight anyone, anytime, anyplace.

Indeed but to truly address the root of the problem the Madrassas & the Masajid are the first priority ! Get them registered & get a Government sponsored curriculum taught there none of this Saudi-Iranian BS !

How the hell is it my own culture when it wasn't here before your clerics came to these lands ? Before religious seminaries were established in Pakistan during the Afghan Jihad ?

It is my fault that I allowed them to be established to begin with but they are your religious seminaries & your Mullahs who've been preaching their perverted dogma & corrupting the minds of the misguided youth from amongst us who are indeed stupid enough to believe what they are taught ! The ones who rammed into the World Trade Centre or stormed the Kabbah weren't exactly backward & stupid but this is how 'extremism' works whereby people are corrupted.

We're dealing with that sh*t & its going to take us another 20 or so years to reverse the damage that was done.

And you don't teach Jihad is terrorism you do what Osama did; they - the Americans - are killing us so Jihad is justified against them & because we can't kill them maybe targeting their soft underbelly would be a better bet; in fact we've got a juicy target in the form of the World Trade Centre - Hit them & you would've disrupted their economy & taken many of them Jews who send money to kill our brothers & sisters in Palestine ! This is how it works : Anti-Iranism gets extrapolated to mean Shias are bad ! And Anti-Israeli chants become 'Death to the Jews' !

Can't you even see whats happening here ?

Indeed but to truly address the root of the problem the Madrassas & the Masajid are the first priority ! Get them registered & get a Government sponsored curriculum taught there none of this Saudi-Iranian BS !

Again and again, Saudis cleric conduct religious seminaries all over the world, one of the Saudi cleric (Mohammed Al Oraifi)was in EU few days ago. Yet, no country nor community is acting like you are acting. It's your problem that you twisted their teachings. I told you, Saudi clerics are favored over others in Arab world but I have never heard them teaching others what you claim that you were taught.

Again and again, Saudis cleric conduct religious seminaries all over the world, one of the Saudi cleric (Mohammed Al Oraifi)was in EU few days ago. Yet, no country nor community is acting like you are acting. It's your problem that you twisted their teachings. I told you, Saudi clerics are favored over others in Arab world but I have never heard them teaching others what you claim that you were taught.

Yemen, Somalia, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, Libya, the rest of the Arab Maghrib & even Egypt are a part of the Arab World ! And the Palestinians have been blowing themselves up & killing Israeli civilians in response to Israel killing their civilians long before there was an Afghan Jihad or the Taliban !

This guy?

Yemen, Somalia, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, Libya, the rest of the Arab Maghrib & even Egypt are a part of the Arab World ! And the Palestinians have been blowing themselves up & killing Israeli civilians in response to Israel killing their civilians long before there was an Afghan Jihad or the Taliban !

Al-Qaeda terrorism was found in Pakistan and Afghanistan and exported to those countries.

is that what you caught? did you catch the bribery? :rofl:

Giving money to save a life is not bribery......

Back
Top Bottom