What's new

TTP to launch wave of 'revenge attacks' in Pakistan.

Are you mistaking your mouth with some other orifice? Whatever is coming out is $hit. Can't you talk in a decent and matured way?

Fighting different entities - my foot. They are terrorist and both claim to fight against US. TTP is fighting with pak gov because of pak support to US war on terror. The other entity which both of these groups fight with is freedom and liberalism.

You can go on classify these scums based on region, targets, interests and all and claim to be highly erudite, but in the end its all talk with no substance.

One who doesn't know about particular conflict and region yet insist on TTP being strategic asset of PA. Yeah I'm dealing with a moron here who is all talk with no substance

if they halted thier terrorism, you could hve your chances, but going to ask them peace with out any credible deterence, you think bucthers will listen to your worries?
wow, but let me tell you all of your liberal dreams for them are , just another kaffirana view?
think about mallala, & then look at yourself?
are you ready to take a head shot like her?
i m opposing, your thinking but, its been proven its not the solution?
PAKARMY is just holding them, just because of stupid politicians were using them, for thier political gains?
here is damocrazy, they ever wanted ?
its more bloody, more croupt ,& its just give more opportunities to terrorists?
all of these politicians, just want to tie the hands of PAKARMY against TTP terrorists , & give PAKARMY its time of hell, for its takeover, which just happened because of the crouption & letting down pakistani state in front of enemy in 1999.
SAWAAT & MALLAKANDN were great examples, where terrorists were given all of they wanted, by the the so called damocratic politicians, but then in the fearing thier lives, they have to call , PAKARMY?
result is in your veiw today, pakistani flag flying high?
this world runns, with power but not on the, lovly dreams you may hve!
my dear friend!

Lovely dreams? Just because i differ to you it means it must come down to that? And speaking of corrupt politicians do you have any guarantee that their course would change drastically? I myself really appreciate the sacrifices given by the Army but that does not mean the situation is favourable for them or they have an edge over the terrorists. Secondly, just because i don't agree with you it doesn't mean i want myself or any girl to take a head shot thats a stupid logic i merely voiced my opinion it doesn't mean i want them on my soil anymore than you do.

One who doesn't know about particular conflict and region yet insist on TTP being strategic asset of PA. Yeah I'm dealing with a moron here who is all talk with no substance

1463976_766809370011264_1682310458_n.jpg

Lovely dreams? Just because i differ to you it means it must come down to that? And speaking of corrupt politicians do you have any guarantee that their course would change drastically? I myself really appreciate the sacrifices given by the Army but that does not mean the situation is favourable for them or they have an edge over the terrorists. Secondly, just because i don't agree with you it means i want myself or any girl to take a head shot thats a stupid logic i merely voiced my opinion it doesn't mean i want them anymore than you do.
now, missy!
listen to me carefully, MALALLA YOUSFZAI was a daughter of pakistan, why she been made a target?
do you know the reasons?
did i m the one, who did that shamefull act, just because she or you had differed of my POVs?
no, its the dam terrorist thinking, thier way of life?
blowing up schools, is thier favourite games?
& you are trying to teach them peace with negociations?
sorry but , if you as a child, wish something dangerous & hvnt had the knowledge about that, for me as a adult ?
has the responsiblity, to not to give, reject & even explain you its dangers?
i hve just tried that?
if PAKARMY wasnt on the top of the terrorists, then today pakistan should hve been called TALBANISTAN, with MULLHA SAWATI beyghiyrat its AMEER ul MOMENIN?
& you might hve been kiddnapped, to be his 72 wife?
its can happen , now to if you keep singing that peace loving songs, when animals are after your blood, they just hve stated that right?
be responsible, dont become a coward to achive a , shamefull peace, which may bring wrost of shame full life in the end?
its simple now prepare for, a death of a loin or live like a coward jackal 100 years more, but shamefully without any respect!
just know the jungle, before thinking about the city instead, cause thats where you are?
come support PAKARMY , against the enemies of PAKISTAN & off course ISLAM?
dont be affraid of death, cause in the end it is going to get you, even after 100, years of shamefull unrespectfull life!

You lack comprehension or say you are zero in that.

I have categorically said that Taliban has been used and seen as strategic asset by PA, TTP is not. But TTP is the result of such policy only.

Now before I stoop to your disgusting level and greet you with some blue black terms, Fook off.

You lack comprehension or say you are zero in that.

I have categorically said that Taliban has been used and seen as strategic asset by PA, TTP is not. But TTP is the result of such policy only.

Now before I stoop to your disgusting level and greet you with some blue black terms, Fook off.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it - George Bernard Shaw

How TTP is result of policy using Taliban as an asset? Do you even know how TTP was formed?

Fook off man, L ka pata nahi hai aur ajatay hain bakwas karnay

now, missy!
listen to me carefully, MALALLA YOUSFZAI was a daughter of pakistan, why she been made a target?
do you know the reasons?
did i m the one, who did that shamefull act, just because she or you had differed of my POVs?
no, its the dam terrorist thinking, thier way of life?
blowing up schools, is thier favourite games?
& you are trying to teach them peace with negociations?
sorry but , if you as a child, wish something dangerous & hvnt had the knowledge about that, for me as a adult ?
has the responsiblity, to not to give, reject & even explain you its dangers?
i hve just tried that?
if PAKARMY wasnt on the top of the terrorists, then today pakistan should hve been called TALBANISTAN, with MULLHA SAWATI beyghiyrat its AMEER ul MOMENIN?
& you might hve been kiddnapped, to be his 72 wife?
its can happen , now to if you keep singing that peace loving songs, when animals are after your blood, they just hve stated that right?
be responsible, dont become a coward to achive a , shamefull peace, which may bring wrost of shame full life in the end?
its simple now prepare for, a death of a loin or live like a coward jackal 100 years more, but shamefully without any respect!
just know the jungle, before thinking about the city instead, cause thats where you are?
come support PAKARMY , against the enemies of PAKISTAN & off course ISLAM?
dont be affraid of death, cause in the end it is going to get you, even after 100, years of shamefull unrespectfull life!

You should be ashamed to say that who the heck gave you the idea that i am afraid of so and so. And don't get personal you make things up and exaggerate i never suggested any of that and don't assume who i am and whether i am afraid or not you don't know me to pass judgements and call me names as you have been doing. I heard you're point of view respectfully you should do the same instead of calling me a coward and getting personal.

Tujhe pata hai L ka? Pro lagta hai, kitne L ka pata kar liya ab tak? :lol:

Baat to aise karta hai jaise TTP family venture hai, sab pata hai isko.

PA support for these proxy creates moles and fanatics in the system which further leverage creation of terror groups within pak. When terror becomes policy, you will find sympathizers for different types of terror. Terror is no more a taboo for pak.

Its better to disagree gleefully then to lower the quality of chats over the difference of opinion, take it easy bro.....why to engage so fiercely

Its better to disagree gleefully then to lower the quality of chats over the difference of opinion, take it easy bro.....why to engage so fiercely

Just check the whole conversation...this guy deserve that. I am not the one who started all. After repeatedly asking for tameez he couldn't come up with.

Just check the whole conversation...this guy deserve that. I am not the one who started all. After repeatedly asking for tameez he couldn't come up with.

i have checked that, then thought better to ask you to pack off and let there assumptions based on mirages take them where they are destined to go

Tujhe pata hai L ka? Pro lagta hai, kitne L ka pata kar liya ab tak? :lol:

Baat to aise karta hai jaise TTP family venture hai, sab pata hai isko.

PA support for these proxy creates moles and fanatics in the system which further leverage creation of terror groups within pak. When terror becomes policy, you will find sympathizers for different types of terror. Terror is no more a taboo for pak.

But TTP creation was based on Pakistan role in WoT. An epic fail argument. Keep coming with your fail arguments, I'm enjoying how much you are proving yourself illiterate. ! 

After repeatedly asking for to check your facts and back them with proper logical answers how TTP formation is related to Pakistan supporting non stat actors. not a single concise answer presented.

Then you become crying baby that other's are not behaving with civility. When you don't know shyte and gives crappy arguments then how would someone argue with you civility?

What you deserve is my long and hard and bitter L....... (love)

i have checked that, then thought better to ask you to pack off and let there assumptions based on mirages take them where they are destined to go [/quote]

Another gem jumped in to an high octane argument. Let us hear what do you think about "TTP being strategic asset of PA who gone rouge and killing civilians

Last edited:
Now who was talking about peace talk with these scumbags..
@aliijaz89 

Chingari ko pehly hi bhuja dena chahiye is sy pehly k wo aag me badal jaye aur pory jangal ko jala dy.

But our politicians ignored it and now we can see the results.

i never said these are good people, i just said we must try to negotiate, if things workout at certain level thats good if not operations are being done any way!!!

But TTP creation was based on Pakistan role in WoT. An epic fail argument. Keep coming with your fail arguments, I'm enjoying how much you are proving yourself illiterate. ! 

After repeatedly asking for to check your facts and back them with proper logical answers how TTP formation is related to Pakistan supporting non stat actors. not a single concise answer presented.

Then you become crying baby that other's are not behaving with civility. When you don't know shyte and gives crappy arguments then how would someone argue with you civility?

What you deserve is my long and hard and bitter L....... (love)

i don't think TTP is an asset to any one in fact they are burden on humanity

So what?
We can't see our people die in bomb blasts and attacks by them. Some PDF members stated that TTP said they don't attack civilians. After everything what they did before peace talks, do you think that they will not harm innocent civilians?
They said they will take revenge of Hakeem Ullah Mehsud. He was not killed by Pakistan Sir. If they want revenge, then they should go and attack US army in Afghanistan or they can do whatever they want. But we can't allow them to attack on Pakistani soil.
They can run and hide in Afghanistan but not here in Pakistan and do what they want. If they forget about the revenge of Hakeem Ullah Mehsud and resume peace talks with government then we will support it. But we cannot bear the killing of innocent people of Pakistan
Yes you can't see that but Army can see one thing clearly you may be able to solve this problem if USA leaves one day by talking to your own people taking help of Afghan Taliban and ulemas but if Afghan Taliban get pissed off you would be in great trouble and this war will continue for decades and decades more

Yes you can't see that but Army can see one thing clearly you may be able to solve this problem if USA leaves one day by talking to your own people taking help of Afghan Taliban and ulemas but if Afghan Taliban get pissed off you would be in great trouble and this war will continue for decades and decades more
Oh great then go with negotiations with them. Ask their demands and do what they say. Implement their version of Shria.
Oh also see their version of Shria..
1001995_468483649935853_1494249911_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom