What's new

TTP to launch wave of 'revenge attacks' in Pakistan.

phly konsa parathy khila rahy thy . pakistan is lost story now . 

just once for hell sake give them sharia law so they have relax in future :partay:

o bhai jaan we need less religion , there is a mosque maderssa every half a kilometer in this country .. constitution is sharia compliant attested by various mullah . His sharia is afghan type there is no coming back only if this nation is willing to accept next 40 years of civil war may be than we can implement 
Target: Pakistan: New TTP chief
FROM THE NEWSPAPER
3 Comment(s)
Print
Published 2013-11-09 07:32:00
WITH a single appointment, the TTP has sent across a host of unwelcome messages. First, it has signalled that its campaign is not just about the Mehsuds or Waziristan or even Fata — it is a national agenda. Mullah Fazlullah’s aim always has been and still is about installing the Taliban’s version of Sharia across the country. So gone is the fig leaf of the TTP being a parochial movement that ultimately cares only about its own backyard in Fata.

Second, the TTP has signalled to the army that the military is its biggest enemy. Fazlullah took great pride in the assassination of an army general after the country’s political leadership had endorsed talks with the TTP. Of course, the militant from Swat has a long history with the Pakistan Army, one that turned decisively and irreversibly ugly in 2009. If his predecessor Hakeemullah Mehsud preferred to confuse and disorient the state with his talk of peace while simultaneously waging war, Fazlullah is a more direct kind of militant: he knows what he wants — Pakistan — and he will attack until either the state capitulates or he is eliminated, whichever comes first.

Third, a message has been sent that the fight in Pakistan is not about the US military presence in Afghanistan — though it remains to be seen if the political class and sections of the public will absorb this lesson. Mullah Fazlullah does not reside in Pakistan, he now hides out across the border in Afghanistan. If militancy in Pakistan is really a by-product of the war in Afghanistan, then why does Fazlullah prefer to attack Pakistan instead of fighting the Americans in his new backyard? There is an even simpler way to debunk the myth of the fight against militancy being a post-9/11 creation. The TNSM that was the precursor to Fazlullah’s Swat TTP chapter waged a war against the Pakistani state a decade before 9/11 even happened. And if the US killed Hakeemullah Mehsud simply to scuttle the possibility of dialogue with the TTP, it is the TTP itself that has chosen a new leader who is emphatically against talks — how does a state talk to a group that emphatically rejects the very possibility of talks? The real challenge is now for the government. Lamenting the perceived blow to the possibility of dialogue is not policy. If the concessions to the Mehsud-led TTP were problematic enough, serious thought needs to be given to validating the Fazlullah-led TTP. There is already a state — Pakistan — and there can be no room for another one.

Last edited:
where did you get this figure , majority dont give a jack about sharia
Sir majority wants Shariah every second survey proves that and they care about shariah only traitors of Islam and puppets of west have problem with shariah 
Yes it is indeed but it's other way around.

The term Sharia is misunderstood by Taliban and their supporters. I am a Muslim and I know there's no such law in Islam that advocate one to kill another one. 40 to 50 thousand Pakistanis, absolutely innocent, have been killed at the hands of Talibans. Those who don't even shave their pubes are explaining people Islam. 

I am sorry but you don't know jack about Pakistan history! Do you know what Mesuds did to Kashmirs? Don't give me that poppycock.
They liberated Kashmir and if you want to follow some western lies and version of history its your problem and yes Shariah also prohibits Muslims to make an alliance with Kafirs to attack Muslims betray Muslims of an area and kill your own people and Musharraf and people under him and forces did that Sir

Sir majority wants Shariah every second survey proves that and they care about shariah only traitors of Islam and puppets of west have problem with shariah

than why do they not give their vote to religious parties ??

than why do they not give their vote to religious parties ??
Religious parties are divided and many don't participate in elections combined they have lot more votes and unlike MQM they don't have to use GUN to get votes

Religious parties are divided and many don't participate in elections combined they have lot more votes and unlike MQM they don't have to use GUN to get votes
most religious parties participate in elections but they keep getting defeated its a clear message no one wants a bunch of un educated foreign sponsored clerics to impose their imported versions of sharia on which they are divided from into various groups in Pakistan.

most religious parties participate in elections but they keep getting defeated its a clear message no one wants a bunch of un educated foreign sponsored clerics to impose their imported versions of sharia on which they are divided from into various groups in Pakistan.
Most don't participate in fact most don't believe in democracy Sir and they don't participate in elections majority wants shariah Mr and Shariah would come either these governments will bring it or they will face the most horrific response

Most don't participate in fact most don't believe in democracy

Your either lack information or ignoring it / Denying for obvious purposes here is a little list of those who participated in elections link is there so you can bother to click and find 100s more ::

Jamat e Islami

JUI - F + many other factions of JUI

Sunni Tehreek

MWM

Nizam-e-Mustafa Party

Jamait Ahle-Hadith Pakistan (Elahi Zaheer)

Mutahida Deeni Muhaaz

Jamiat Ulama-e-Pakistan (Niazi)

Jamiat Ulama-e-Islam (S)

JamiatUlema-e-pakistan(Nifaz-e-Shariat)

Pakistan Shia Political Party

Islami Inqalab Party

Islami Tehreek Pakistan

Islamic Republican Party
Istehkaam-e-Pakistan Movement
Jannat Pakistan Party
Karwan-i-Millat Pakistan

Shariah would come either these governments will bring it or they will face the most horrific response

i completely agree with you here , however i will leave it to the govt and armies to respond to such threats made by extremists

Your either lack information or ignoring it / Denying for obvious purposes here is a little list of those who participated in elections link is there so you can bother to click and find 100s more ::

Jamat e Islami

JUI - F + many other factions of JUI

Sunni Tehreek

MWM

Nizam-e-Mustafa Party

Jamait Ahle-Hadith Pakistan (Elahi Zaheer)
Mutahida Deeni Muhaaz

Jamiat Ulama-e-Pakistan (Niazi)

Jamiat Ulama-e-Islam (S)
JamiatUlema-e-pakistan(Nifaz-e-Shariat)

Pakistan Shia Political Party

Islami Inqalab Party

Islami Tehreek Pakistan

Islamic Republican Party
Istehkaam-e-Pakistan Movement
Jannat Pakistan Party
Karwan-i-Millat Pakistan

i completely agree with you here , however i will leave it to the govt and armies to respond to such threats made by extremists
Mr their are far more number of religious parties than these ones Mr that is what you don't know

Mr their are far more number of religious parties than these ones Mr that is what you don't know

you are failing in your argument here , you ve said most religious parties do not participate in elections i have shown you a list with over 100+ such parties who have a small representation however most are rejected by the masses , according to you now there are more which i dont know about !! can you be more specific as which ones in specific are you talking about name a few please

you are failing in your argument here , you ve said most religious parties do not participate in elections i have shown you a list with over 100+ such parties who have a small representation however most are rejected by the masses , according to you now there are more which i dont know about !! can you be more specific as which ones in specific are you talking about name a few please
Sir their are far more religious groups and parties which don't participate in elections than their are groups like Tableeghi Jamat and also that green turbans who don't vote Mr and don't believe in this system and their are many other groups like that who don't even bother to vote and participate in elections

Sir their are far more religious groups and parties which don't participate in elections than their are groups like Tableeghi Jamat and also that green turbans who don't vote Mr and don't believe in this system and their are many other groups like that who don't even bother to vote and participate in elections

Oh so you are suggesting since people are not voting for a 1001 existing religious fundo parties their may be a chance that tableghi jaamat , green turbans or TTP (who knows) may form their own political party and they can beat non religious parties .. lol ! Btw This elections the turnout was over 55% so these people are a small percentage

Back
Top Bottom