What's new

Troops to fire if threatened along border: BSF DG

I'm not vulture although your BGB could be cows. And you'd not get away by calling our uniformed forces terrorist.
See you have drawn out your own conclusion in this matter. yah yah yah...I am calling your BSF trigger happy cow boys, and they consider the border area their little play ground. Happy!!

but i don't see any equal friendship from you guys!!
Biggest trade land port with the most dedicated mechanism to function properly, regardless which ever parties are in power whether BAL or BNP led coalitions in Akhaura. The third largest one is in Jessore, which connects to Calcutta.
Frequent border bazaar, which reduces 'jumping fences', controlled by BSF and BGB and local autrhorities.
The only area where actually cultural exchanges takes place even calcutta misses out on this one, except they love Humayun Ahmed for his famout novels on a fictious character called 'Hemo'.
Didn't hear about of many broder clashes in this area.
Probably i could go on. A curiosity, are you residing in Agartala or anywhere near it or in Tripura?

Biggest trade land port with the most dedicated mechanism to function properly, regardless which ever parties are in power whether BAL or BNP led coalitions in Akhaura. The third largest one is in Jessore, which connects to Calcutta.
Frequent border bazaar, which reduces 'jumping fences', controlled by BSF and BGB and local autrhorities.
The only area where actually cultural exchanges takes place even calcutta misses out on this one, except they love Humayun Ahmed for his famout novels on a fictious character called 'Hemo'.
Didn't hear about of many broder clashes in this area.
Probably i could go on. A curiosity, are you residing in Agartala or anywhere near it or in Tripura?

i live Agartala dude!!!........

Back
Top Bottom