What's new

Troops to fire if threatened along border: BSF DG

Bdr was also rather good at killing their own officers and dumping their bodies in manholes, hope those good old days will be back.

that happened in Awami period....

anyway you handle idune, Zakir, Sami calmly but cant take luffy that way! why is that??:pop: ..

Among the 4 thousand Kilometer(approx.) border merely a thousand KM are fenced, the rest are you know what-- think of a populated village where a line has been drawn and people has been told, this side is India and this side is Bangladesh. Even people from both side in many places wake up every morning and cross the international line because their ancestral farm land is on the other side. Seriously you guys don't know much, don't trust too much of media. Both the Govt. need to work more closely to sort it out , like border bazaar where these goods can be sold.
just to add- people from India also 'jums's fence'- and BGB if they want, can shoot, so don't be such a big mouth.A conflict is not good for anyone.

Please tell that to Idune, Al-Zakir and co.

plz do that..then we will finish the jamaatis once and for all

Nice to know you people have another boogyman to worry about :lol:

Damn, Jamaat must already be a star villain in India :woot:

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Please tell that to Idune, Al-Zakir and co.

Would you tell that to La-Hasina?

Why suddenly BSF need excuses to fire and kill innocent civilians. They have been doing it for decades.

BSF are famous for their ability to figure out who are the ''innocent'' illegal insurgents and selectively killing only those who are specifically innocents. A typical evil force of an evil nation ;)

Nice to know you people have another boogyman to worry about :lol:

Damn, Jamaat must already be a star villain in India :woot

Don't flatter yourself. I can safely say that 98% of the Indian population have never heard the word Jamat, let alone what they stand for.

Would you tell that to La-Hasina?

Why should he? She is your PM not ours.

Don't flatter yourself. I can safely say that 98% of the Indian population have never heard the word Jamat, let alone what they stand for.

Say that to your bullshit news media. Now see who's flattering now :laugh:

Why should he? She is your PM not ours.

Unfortunately, she is not listening to anyone.

Bdr was also rather good at killing their own officers and dumping their bodies in manholes, hope those good old days will be back.
There is a saying in Bengali- ' Sokun sob somo e asa kore goru kokon morbe'- to para phrase, you can only hope this time and so on mate.
If you are still reading the current affairs , you will notice that the whole of ex-BDR (now BGB) was not disbanded, it was the work of few nutcases, rumors has it , it has some friendship backing from friend nation of ours as well.
Nice to know the attitude of the kind of some people from whom we expect to be utterly bosom friends.
Thanks.
(Please correct me, fellow BD forum members if i am wrong)

that happened in Awami period....

anyway you handle idune, Zakir, Sami calmly but cant take luffy that way! why is that??:pop: ..

lol that guy handle me calmly... just ask him how many infraction he got in recent days while handling me...:lol:

Go to the 1st page n you will find traces of it...:P

There is a saying in Bengali- ' Sokun sob somo e asa kore goru kokon morbe'- to para phrase, you can only hope this time and so on mate.
If you are still reading the current affairs , you will notice that the whole of ex-BDR (now BGB) was not disbanded, it was the work of few nutcases, rumors has it , it has some friendship backing from friend nation of ours as well.
Nice to know the attitude of the kind of some people from whom we expect to be utterly bosom friends.
Thanks.
(Please correct me, fellow BD forum members if i am wrong)

that post was in response to a idiotic post by your fellow countrymen.

Which media? Down South we rarely even hear the word Bangladesh let alone Hasina, Jamatis,BNP ete etc.
same here mate, we know that Mamata (a'ole) Banarjee (CM of WB) is the decendant of Mir Jaffar , and Tripura has always been a time tested friend of ours. Never know much what happens in other parts of India.
Cheers

Neighbours are meant to be friends no matter we have differences, but that do not make us enemies.

Which media? Down South we rarely even hear the word Bangladesh let alone Hasina, Jamatis,BNP ete etc.

Which media? Well, let's see...

Islamist link to foiled anti-India coup plot in Bangladesh? - Times Of India

How can a dozen or so mid-level and retired officers be able to stage a coup? This is not the 70's where a bunch of guys can just walk in and kill the leader. And a guy living in Hong Kong going to head the new regime? Does that make sense?

Oh and let's not forget epic title, 'Anti-India coup foiled' :rofl: Oh!! Anti-India!! :lol:

HuJi link to Delhi attack on Israelis? | We Speak News

One guy says Iran is behind the attacks on Israeli officials and another says its Bangladesh that is behind the attacks. Do you see how inconsistent that is?

I can add even more.

Back
Top Bottom