What's new

Troops to fire if threatened along border: BSF DG

A coupe is anti national at best against the wish of the general public a military rule? Whats the point of democracy then?

same here mate, we know that Mamata (a'ole) Banarjee (CM of WB) is the decendant of Mir Jaffar , and Tripura has always been a time tested friend of ours. Never know much what happens in other parts of India.
Cheers

Even we dont know much about BD but we know Khaleda Zia is a descendant of mussolini :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

same here mate, we know that Mamata (a'ole) Banarjee (CM of WB) is the decendant of Mir Jaffar , and Tripura has always been a time tested friend of ours. Never know much what happens in other parts of India.
Cheers

Even we dont know much about BD but we know Khaleda Zia is a descendant of mussolini :rofl:

A coupe is anti national at best against the wish of the general public a military rule? Whats the point of democracy then?

It's spelled 'coup'.

The point is, there never was any attempted coup.

Which media? Well, let's see...

Islamist link to foiled anti-India coup plot in Bangladesh? - Times Of India

How can a dozen or so mid-level and retired officers be able to stage a coup? This is not the 70's where a bunch of guys can just walk in and kill the leader. And a guy living in Hong Kong going to head the new regime? Does that make sense?

Oh and let's not forget epic title, 'Anti-India coup foiled' :rofl: Oh!! Anti-India!! :lol:

HuJi link to Delhi attack on Israelis? | We Speak News

One guy says Iran is behind the attacks on Israeli officials and another says its Bangladesh that is behind the attacks. Do you see how inconsistent that is?

I can add even more.

Only the educated elite in India follows the English news paper and media. Just for instance Malayala Manorama which is a Malayalam newspaper has a daily circulation of 1,903,331 copies daily while The Hindu which is published all over India has only 1,466,304 copies daily circulation. This shows the power of vernacular media in India. So you can quote from TOI or The Hindu all you want, but the truth is that not many Indians have read it.

Only the educated elite in India follows the English news paper and media. Just for instance Malayala Manorama which is a Malayalam newspaper has a daily circulation of 1,903,331 copies daily while The Hindu which is published all over India has only 1,466,304 copies daily circulation. This shows the power of vernacular media in India. So you can quote from TOI or The Hindu all you want, but the truth is that not many Indians have read it.

The Hindu never publishes anything BS. The least they do is quote out of context and sensationalize a news. Can't say anything about TOI. They are a bunch of retards. Half of the newspaper is filled with how to have sex or what not to do while sex etc etc....... :rofl:

#sorry for being offtopic

The Hindu never publishes anything BS. The least they do is quote out of context and sensationalize a news. Can't say anything about TOI. They are a bunch of retards. Half of the newspaper is filled with how to have sex or what not to do while sex etc etc....... :rofl:

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Just giving an example bro..Yes Hindu has high standards when compared to TOI.

I know the online version. Dunno about the reel :D one.

But the main paper is so thin which is accompanied by a thick Delhi/Bangalore/Mumbai times which are filled with those time pass reality show stuffs etc...

No body takes TOI seriously.

So instead of bridging our gaps we are trying to widening them more its great I think these lazy politicians of both the countries should sit 2gther and for once try to find a way out of our probelms .:coffee:

So instead of bridging our gaps we are trying to widening them more its great I think these lazy politicians of both the countries should sit 2gther and for once try to find a way out of our probelms .:coffee:

Seconded ,mate but if they were lazy they would at least sit and watch some global news and do something worthwhile.

lol that guy handle me calmly... just ask him how many infraction he got in recent days while handling me...:lol:

Go to the 1st page n you will find traces of it...:P

Yeah sami keep reporting me, keep reporting to your hearts content! You even succeeded to get Roy banned, albeit he having a real life is probably laughing his arse off while chilling out with his bangladeshi fiance.

Ps: I never been banned since I joined this forum and seldom report people as it seems to me going to mommy after getting roughed, up by school bullies.

Pps: I don't discourage you people from reporting, please report and make the job of the mods easy.

There is a saying in Bengali- ' Sokun sob somo e asa kore goru kokon morbe'- to para phrase, you can only hope this time and so on mate.
If you are still reading the current affairs , you will notice that the whole of ex-BDR (now BGB) was not disbanded, it was the work of few nutcases, rumors has it , it has some friendship backing from friend nation of ours as well.
Nice to know the attitude of the kind of some people from whom we expect to be utterly bosom friends.
Thanks.
(Please correct me, fellow BD forum members if i am wrong)

I'm not vulture although your BGB could be cows. And you'd not get away by calling our uniformed forces terrorist.

Cheers

but i don't see any equal friendship from you guys!!

Back
Top Bottom