What's new

Trending: Bollywood 'soft ****' angers some Pakistanis

What?? :what:
Giving 4 females a safe shelter and helping them financially, giving them respect is vulgar?
:nono:
god help women from clowns like you! what makes you think that you are some kind of a guardian of women , are you some god?

god help women from clowns like you! what makes you think that you are some kind of a guardian of women , are you some god?
WTH are you trying to say..
Don't mess my thread.
You will never understand or don't want to understand what I said. Stop you BS.

item number is just item number.. not vulgar.. like it or leave it.let the individual make their choice not some mad mullah on everyones behalf 
item number is just item number.. not vulgar.. like it or leave it.let the individual make their choice not some mad mullah on everyones behalf

It takes a lot of self-control and devoutness. I dont think I could do it. Then again, Im an agnostic and not really a believer in anything. :(

Whatever you are, it's best to stay away from it because it affects young adults's minds and wastes time. It can also lower your stamina. It depends how young you are. If you give me a general age you're around I can give you a better answer. And if you don't mind me asking, were you born Muslim? I can help with that too. :)

Trending: Bollywood 'soft ****' angers some Pakistanis

Whatever you are, it's best to stay away from it because it affects young adults's minds and wastes time. It can also lower your stamina. It depends how young you are. If you give me a general age you're around I can give you a better answer. And if you don't mind me asking, were you born Muslim? I can help with that too. :)

I was born Muslim. My parents are still believers.
But somewhere down the line I just lost faith and dont really believe :(

I dont outright deny the existence of God. I have an open mind about it, but by and large do not adhere to any spiritual belief or religion. I feel a little empty inside. :/

Last edited:
Masterbation is prohibited in Islam | Musht Zani Jalq self sex

Imam Shamsuddin Zahabbi (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates a Prophetic narration that, “Seven people are such that Allah has cursed them and He will not even cast a look of mercy upon them on the Day of Judgment. Allah will tell them to enter Hell with the people who are going to Hell, except those who repent.
1. One who performs the act of sodomy.
2. One upon whom the act of sodomy is performed.
3. One who does bad deeds with animals.
4. One who marries his mother or sister.
5. One who masturbates.” (The words of the hadith says these seven people but lists five - Kitab-ul-Kaba’ir p.48)

Both are vulgar sins, the viewing and the act. Please all Muslims consider this even if you think you have this problem it can be solved don't listen to your instincts. It's more than possible to control ones self.
It's very normal and harmless if done within limits. I don't know why people make such a big mess out of natural human behavior. Extreme conservative views make less sense nowadays in 21st century.

Masturbation - Is Masturbation Normal or Harmful? Who Masturbates? Why Do People Masturbate?

I was born Muslim. My parents are still believers.
But somewhere down the line I just lost faith and dont really believe :(

I dont outright deny the existence of God. I have an open mind about it, but by and large do not adhere to any spiritual belief or religion. I feel a little empty inside. :/

It's normal for people to have feelings like that. It's because they have an misunderstanding of Islam and they expose themselves to too many ideas which are just thoughts people brainstorm.

Islam does give a feeling of inner peace, and also a feeling with God. But people manufacture this idea in their head that the peaceful feeling comes with more and more spirituality. They accumulate to this.

So people will think the first solution is more prayer and read more Quran and then it's like they run out of fuel mess up sin and commit to the process again. The problem too is nobody else is offering them guidance besides telling them pray with your heart. This and that. Common things.

What people miss out on is that Islam is not just a spiritual life, it's a balanced way of life. Having good manners is Islam. Respecting parents is Islam. Making informed decisions is Islam. Helping people is Islam. Everything you do in your daily life is Islam. So you need to reach a balance. And realize our Prophet(SAW) told us to follow his Sunnah. His Sunnah isn't about wearing the clothes he wore or growing beard only. Those are little things. It's his manners, the way he dealt with people, how he taught and responded to people. It's many things and it's easy to learn it but difficult to follow it consistently. That's the problem we as Muslims have.

You have to know there is no end or point where you reach a status. We don't know what our status is. Allah(SW) gives us our whole lifetime to keep struggling for more and more. It's a lifetime struggle. Don't think about the afterlife too much, think of what God told us to do. And remember you don't need to feel so spiritual all the time. Stay calm throughout the day and balanced and take it day by day. Remember Allah, once you remember him he is with you wherever you go. Say alhamdillah several times a day, or say the shahada when you wake up and sleep and say bismallah whenever you go out, say Ya Allah Ya Kareem and more.

Start with this brother, this and 5 prayers a day. Don't listen to the shaytaan, keep in mind the shaytaan isn't a red scary looking demon. I believe this is your instinct which tells you to do opposite of what you do. We don't know exactly what it is. But, it tells you after you sin and go to pray for example, you will hear a voice in your head telling you that you just committed a big sin are you out of your mind and you want to pray you think Allah will accept your prayer. This is the instinct you need to fight.

So try this, 5 prayers a day spread out with small suras as a start. And I'm guessing you were born Shia, I'm not gonna hold that against you. Don't worry, me and you are buddies on this forum. What I want you to do is forget all sect stuff as it is too much information and leave those decisions to later. What you need to do like most of us are doing is work on your imaan. Do what the Prophet told us to do, pray 5 times, remember God, fast, and a few more things which naturally you will catch up to.

Eventually you will be and soon you will see that Islam starts you out and changes you as a man. You will start wanting to be a controlled and more respectful person and people will praise you. What you will forget from the back of your mind is all of this you're doing for Allah without knowing it. Allah will reward us inshallah . Remember brother religion is easy. And Allah is real.

I had a moment in life which I won't get into, it was probably the worse period in my life, and no I was not doing haram. It was basically a depressing period. I prayed and cried prayer and I read a duah that Allah will send an angel to protect you during your sleep. Not necessarily from physical things, it's from jinn and stuff like that. I slept along that night before my family made it home. And I'm know people may dismiss this and accuse me of things, but, I woke up three hours after midnight and I felt a prescience behind me but I couldn't move. I had a feeling of fear but peace and security at the same time. Then I had a message sent to my heart from above. I felt something above me high above me. Wallahi I just had this feeling in my heart and it arrived in my heart then translated it self into 'I am here and have been watching' something along that line. It was several translations. I slept one minute after that.

I woke up the whole next day I didn't feel normal, I kept thinking about it and it was something in never experienced.

Overtime you will want to become a better and better person. Allah says he prevents us from fear, he does. We go into the next life with less fear and we have courage to meet death. All because Allah guided us towards this path. And he is a fair judge, he will show you how he guided on the last day and he will allow sinners to present their case. Something's he will forget some he won't.

So I urge you to stop that practice. And start our what I told you to do. First take a shower though. Dedicate yourself. You won't feel empty anymore and you will feel you have a cause in life. Good luck brother. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom