What's new

Tracking Indian made vaccine found on terrorists who attacked Karachi Airport

yeah, the way mumbai attack proof was pakistani origin tooth paste tube , there are always the time when you take things to court, first we will make sure that our enemy f**king pay the price ..
Oh bhai Saab... Do you have any solid proof ...like India had:

1. Satallite Phones from Pakistan
2. GPS Devices with coordinates of rout from Pakistan to Mumbai
3. a terrorist held alive.

Koi toh solid proof lao yar.

yeah, the way mumbai attack proof was pakistani origin tooth paste tube , there are always the time when you take things to court, first we will make sure that our enemy f**king pay the price ..
check the nearest Mad Mullah Madarsa.. if u want to search for enemies !!

What? Are u from this world? or have just returned from Lalaland?

Why do u think ur govt after so much denial FINALLY ACCEPTED PAKISTANI HAND?

There were satellite transcripts where origins were mumbai and karachi naval base. U can but educated ppl cant deny such evidences coz they cant be tampered. For that u need to go in space and tamper the satellite. Dont think Americans or Indians did that. :D

First they were no vaccines... there was IoF explosive equipment and antibiotics.
And second, all of these things are readily available to TTP via Indian consulate assistance in Afghanistan. That does not mean Indians hand over explosives or weapons to the TTP.. it means they hand it over to Afghan forces without any end user certificates... who then are left to sell these weapons to the TTP or supply them outright.
Not much difference as to what the ISI did to the Afghan Jihadis... weapons came from all over the world to the ISI, who then distributed it to the Mujahideen based on their own calculations and in consultation with the CIA. The same way, weapons from India get distributed to the ANA and Afghan intel.. who then forward it to the TTP based on their own calculations and that of foreign intelligence agencies such as RAW.

Indian weapons in Karachi is not a new thing, neither are Galils or Tavors... but these weapons are not those that end up with the TTP.

What Indian made weapns have been in Karachi before?

Are you sure those were not Polio Vaccines?

I guess in Pakistan you need both Polio as well as Factor 8 as you have the largest polio infected population and also there is so much bloodbath.

We can supply it to you provided you have the money to pay for it.
there was 1 channel that did show polio vaccine....refuted but other channels showed something else...cant be bothered esp if channels cant be relied on!

@levina this is the kind of crap I was talking about...Humility door ki baat hai..for some I just dont have words!

Considering that we are talking about Indian generics, I can give you some references to Indian brands for the generic
Methylprednisolone. Can be used to reduce the swelling of the brain.

Weapons made in india is still there you indian ... but injection labels are shown on media hence more highlighted

Also , all indians come out of this deny factor , as there are enough proofs against india in this attack and will be responded back soon, at that time you people are advised to read my this message again :)
Dont reply to them...channels have repeatedly screwed up reporting...they just went hyper...Just wait till they analyze those weapons!

Considering that we are talking about Indian generics, I can give you some references to Indian brands for the generic
Methylprednisolone. Can be used to reduce the swelling of the brain.
Here have some methylphenidate and Strattera mix up the cocktail

Please some body track those Indian made weapons also. Pakistani DG rangers made claims about the weapons being used were Indian but never bothered to back them up with either factual or even photographic evidence.

Neither has GOP, ISPR or even Pak foriegn office bothered to endorse his statement.

So please some one track these "Indian" weapons found or Mr Rizwan Akhtar and ask him when will he or his govt back his claims??

Our government is an *** and Nawaz will never dare to utter a word against India as it is bad for business. People here in Pakistan have rightly started calling him Modi Sharif

there was 1 channel that did show polio vaccine....refuted but other channels showed something else...cant be bothered esp if channels cant be relied on!

Are you serious? What did the others channels show? Chinese markings on weapons?

Are you serious? What did the others channels show? Chinese markings on weapons?
Sorry no mood now...Go google I dont have time to re-post my posts! This thread was supposed to be to repost those and do our own discussion but Indians just infested it...

Dear, the enemy as much as i am tired of reminding yo guys is within Pakistan. Now if you keep pounding them more will come up its like a disease which has spread in every part of Pakistan. You have border issues with Iran, Afghanistan and India. And now Pakistan is burning from within. Who is the enemy out of all?

Our government is an *** and Nawaz will never dare to utter a word against India as it is bad for business. People here in Pakistan have rightly started calling him Modi Sharif

See when you had Rehman Malik as your Interior minister, then too same stuff went on ..on one hand they kept hinting c Indian involvement, where as Pakistani ministers kept of claiming that evidence will be shown to us at the right time...That govt went away but the right time supposedly never came.

When one can not back it up(for what ever reason) ..why make the claim in first place?

Well that expains your behaviour.
Oh I am sorry I forgot English is not your mother tongue so you didnt understand my concern in giving you free meds of your own for your own disease doesnt mean its my meds...Plus it is you who keeps quoting me with your BS!

Dear, the enemy as much as i am tired of reminding yo guys is within Pakistan. Now if you keep pounding them more will come up its like a disease which has spread in every part of Pakistan. You have border issues with Iran, Afghanistan and India. And now Pakistan is burning from within. Who is the enemy out of all?
Do you know how insensitive you sound?

Back
Top Bottom