What's new

Tracking Indian made vaccine found on terrorists who attacked Karachi Airport

lso , all indians come out of this deny factor , as there are enough proofs against india in this attack and will be responded back soon, at that time you people are advised to read my this message again

We don't live in denial like Pakistanis. Now if you have proof go to your favorite daddy the UN. You always talk of UN no, now please shove it up their ***. Don't forget to take along the Chinese weapons too.

Lets gather all the information about the indian made vaccines found on the terrorists who attacked Karachi airport. batch number , manufacturer , distributor etc Please add relevant information in this thread

On one hand these militants do not want anybody to get vaccinated...even kill people working for polio vaccination on the other hand they are carrying vaccines. BTW what would terrorist do with those vaccines....will they shoot them instead of bullets.

See when you had Rehman Malik as your Interior minister, then too same stuff went on ..on one hand they kept hinting c Indian involvement, where as Pakistani ministers kept of claiming that evidence will be shown to us at the right time...That govt went away but the right time supposedly never came.

When one can not back it up(for what ever reason) ..why make the claim in first place?

We can back it up but its just that no one wants to back it up due to their vested interests and as for Rehman Malik, let me tell you this, there is no change between that Malik and Mr. Bean who is the current interior minister. Both are idiots.

We don't live in denial like Pakistanis. Now if you have proof go to your favorite daddy the UN. You always talk of UN no, now please shove it up their ***. Don't forget to take along the Chinese weapons too.
And I see thats the way you role!

Hey what about the news that the guns were Indians and it had the name Modi written on it that too in Sanskrit. BTW my dear Indian friends how many of you can read/write or speak in Sanskrit??

Do you know how insensitive you sound?

Please point to the specific part of my post which looked offensive to you? I am merely stating the reality and if that hurts well not my fault. Is it not that you now have active borders problems with all your neighbors in addition to the domestic TTP threat?

:lol: Move on....maybe next time you will think before you post.
Mind you this is a thread for Karachi airport investigation...you should move on! shooooooo

Please point to the specific part of my post which looked offensive to you? I am merely stating the reality and if that hurts well not my fault. Is it not that you now have active borders problems with all your neighbors in addition to the domestic TTP threat?
Well this is really ironic esp when you are 1 of the said border....

Mind you this is a thread for Karachi airport investigation...you should move on! shooooooo

Well this is really ironic esp when you are 1 of the said border....

I don't need to be reminded of my country's reality especially not from a denial infected Pakistani. We have come up with means to deal with your infiltration of terrorists. But your problems are just starting and with lack of monetary resources i see the situation getting far more worse.

Wouldn't Dawood Ibrahims house in Karachi be the most logical target for India, than Karachi airport?

Now traceable vaccines are an evidence of terrorism? :blink:

India exports so many drugs around the world including vaccines, it could simply have been exported 'illegally' across the border.

Now traceable vaccines are an evidence of terrorism?
India exports so many drugs around the world including vaccines, it could simply have been exported 'illegally' across the border

Could have come from Dubai as well as that is the case with most Indian made products.

Last time i checked it was Pakistan which asking for UN to come in Kashmir. But sadly Pakistan's voice dost not reach the UN.
Good for you I guess

@levina when was this called for? This is the level we have to deal with ^^

derailing @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Oscar @Chak Bamu @T-Faz @WebMaster This hate filled indian has been going on and on about India and talking crap about Pakistan without realizing no one is interested

I don't understand you guys. If RAW were to supply anything to the terrorists why should they give anything with "made in India" stamp. You can buy anything from bombs to lead pencils manufactured by most countries in the world. So if RAW has supplied anything to the terrorist for that matter, why should they supply made in India stuff? They can easily get any stuff made in any country. So if there is a made in India product there, that means someone is trying to frame India & blame it on RAW. Possibly some people who are not happy that Nawaz had visited India.

Back
Top Bottom