What's new

Top Industrial PowerHouse of Islam Geography ?

lol, turks and pakis kissing each others ***. Iran is the top Islamic Industrial nation. Turkey has a bunch of European and American hand me downs that have helped them reverse engineer stuff.

''It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance''

Thomas Sowell

''It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance''

Thomas Sowell

Indeed it does. Exemplified by your realization I suppose. Welcome then. With this I hope to see you only post sense going forward. I guess we shall have to wait and see. Or you could just start with a ban or something.

Without a doubt Iran is at top position when it comes to innovation.
Turkey is first at manufacturing,so the list should go like this.......
1-Turkey
2-Iran
3-Pakistan.

Indeed it does. Exemplified by your realization I suppose. Welcome then. With this I hope to see you only post sense going forward. I guess we shall have to wait and see. Or you could just start with a ban or something.

Self victimization won't get you anywhere.

Iran are the most intelligent, they do well even under the JEW USA savage embargo

NATO Turkey don't invent, JEW NATO just give them enough weapons to fight the muslims

If one day JEW NATO decide that Turkey are bad people, turks can' fight back, as they've lost all their time under the protection of JEW NATO

Too bad you excluded Israel, which has a large Muslim minority and they would rank at or near the top in all sectors your broadly suggest looking at.
Opressed and denied from their fundamental rights. Poor palestinians

Israel can't be counted as a muslim country when they bomb Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Libya, they have never been correct

Opressed and denied from their fundamental rights. Poor palestinians

Israel can't be counted as a muslim country when they bomb Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Libya, they have never been correct

bottom line is that Israel is not a 'Muslim state'.

You should have told that to yourself when your were trying to pass off an uneducated opinion about Turkey.
Its by far the most industrialized Muslim state in the world.
It's easy to be good when you're not under embargo and attacked like Syria

I think the valor of a muslim country is not what it produces, but by the amount of their actions against the JEW USA terrorists

You should have told that to yourself when your were trying to pass off an uneducated opinion about Turkey.
Its by far the most industrialized Muslim state in the world.
Of course it is no thanks to Nato fucking with Iran and handing out dole outs to Turkey. Having said that why dont you go bury your head in the sand now. Here is a list of countries by Industrial output.

Secondary sector of the economy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As on 2013 Iran has 1.5 times the Industrial output of Turkey. So you should stop talking trash if you dont know facts - Mr MOD or should I call you a class A moron for arguing and insulting people without factual data?

Last edited:
Of course it is no thanks to Nato fucking with Iran and handing out dole outs to Turkey. Having said that why dont you go bury your head in the sand now. Here is a list of countries by Industrial output.

Secondary sector of the economy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As on 2013 Iran has 1.5 times the Industrial output of Turkey. So you should stop talking trash if you dont know facts - Mr MOD or should I call you a class A moron for arguing and insulting people without factual data?

Wikipedia is a blessing....isn't it?

Wikipedia is a blessing....isn't it?
Data Source : The twenty largest countries by industrial output at Purchasing Power Parity in 2014, according to the IMF and CIA World Factbook.

Stop playing the fool. Its the same thing I said yesterday. Learn to acknowledge when you are wrong. Else there is no point in seeking respect and all your altruism becomes nothing but farcical.

Can anybody define Muslim geography.

If its just by population, Indian Muslims beat everybody else hands down.

Back
Top Bottom