What's new

Top 10 Trolls in Internet History

On a Lighter note:

Thailand: Amazing Thailand

India: Incredible India

Malaysia: Truly Asia

#Wonder wat is Pakistan's Tourism tag line is ?

"Have a Blast til u last"

the biggest troll is incredible india. It should be increditable/discredible/trollible india.

Shaithaan ka naam liya aur sab shaithaan hazir
count the maximum no of posts by a person on this thread he must be the biggest troll in pdf

Maximum number of posts doesn't mean that he or she can automatically take away the "Troll" title. The posts have to be of good quality post and Indian users here provide the best quality of posts and hence even on PDF Indians are still crowned "The Kings of all Internet Trolls".

Shaithaan ka naam liya aur sab shaithaan hazir
count the maximum no of posts by a person on this thread he must be the biggest troll in pdf

Maximum number of posts doesn't mean that he or she can automatically take away the "Troll" title. The posts have to be of good quality post and Indian users here provide the best quality of posts and hence even on PDF Indians are still crowned "The Kings of all Internet Trolls".

time before here I had here I use Pakistani's Indians Bangladesh ld were the same ,problem was I couldn't tell them apart.

Nope. You can tell the difference between Pakistani and Indians but you cannot tell the difference between Indians and Sri Lankans.

Hmmm.... this thread is fun...

Also have lots of stamina... I mean it would take a very enthusiastic person to sit in front of his computer all day and troll on Pakistani forums...

Indians would win a competition when it comes to sticking their face into their computers... nothing but the glare of their computer screens on their resolute, sweating faces.... always ready and waiting to face off against the Pakistanis...

Dont worry man it only takes us 8 seconds to get this thread up. It has anti Indian troll effect.

If you are having problems with Indian trolls use this thread. Keep it fresh and it gets rid of all known Indian trolls:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html

It has all the stats from UN needed to swot Indian trolls

And first prize goes to
Haafiizz
(..claps..)
troll master of the month

Back
Top Bottom