What's new

Top 10 Trolls in Internet History

Shame on Top 10 trollers, specially For jai maharaj, Burn in Hell you vegetarian fanatic. Shame on those who support you? Shame on those who thought you do act like slum, But after all He is a slum. So i don't think he is alone responsible for his deeds. his background is more responsible than him. those religious exterimists who brainwashed him are more responsible. Shame on them.

That is a very interesting theory. I will have to investigate maybe having no meat in their diet encourages them to troll

South Asians = Indians only !

Of course we are from North

Top Posters :

1 Jana 23,358
2 Asim Aquil 18,531
3 AgNoStIc MuSliM 17,871
4 SpArK 17,384
5 Chinese-Dragon 14,977
6 Aryan_B 13,944
7 Zakii 13,907
8 Abu Zolfiqar 13,522
9 fatman17 13,363
10 WebMaster 12,874

I think that's why you call yourself Indians in western countries :yahoo:

Listen mate you lot do not have a monopoly copyright on the word India? We could use it but normally we are too embarrassed to be associated with you. In fact I think you should change your name. As you are obsessed and jealous of China we could call you South China if Chinese do not mind

Shaithaan ka naam liya aur sab shaithaan hazir
count the maximum no of posts by a person on this thread he must be the biggest troll in pdf

We are pretty good at most of the positive things...way better than you...lacks behind Chinese....CNSA>>ISRO>>>>>>>>>>>>>SUPARCO....:D

You are super incredible, shining, ammo for two days, nukes that do not work, American proxy etc

Pakistan

Pakistan.jpg

India

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom