What's new

Top 10 Trolls in Internet History

see..told you..you are a kid..and did you see anything that i was banned???only yesterday one thread was opened on how arabs and indians get infractions so easily..you should check that..anyway..have a good time in this trolling thread.. :lol: :lol:
You need to recheck it cuz that thread spcifically belongs to Arab.. Not for Jai maharaj's hometown trollers.

Busting Indian Trolls is a difficult job but I will help you out if you need me.

Than you brother for your assistance. I can take on about 15 in one go but they swarm through like ants. So sometimes I will need your assistance.

Go on,UNCLE HAIRY NUTS is waiting for you. Furthur increase your power of smell.all the best!
:)

Again with the hairy remarks. Damn someone must had their way with you when you were a kid. Perhaps your father? :whistle: It's okay there are many psychiatrists out there to help you with your insecurities.

Again with the hairy remarks. Damn someone must had their way with you when you were a kid. Perhaps your father? :whistle: It's okay there are many psychiatrists out there to help you with your insecurities.

Buddy would u mind smelling my fart and tell me which curry i had tonite..? :)
U seem to be really good in smelling things..

Go wash your ears in a shower as opposed to a dirty river

Sure.. touch my feet first.. :P

We dont have toilets!!!
:(
You forgot that.

Congratz
0453.gif

Buddy would u mind smelling my fart and tell me which curry i had tonite..? :)
U seem to be really good in smelling things..

Sure.. touch my feet first.. :P

I know you Indians have a strong smell but even I can't smell you guys from more than a mile away. (thankfully) However if you somehow found your way to the U.S.A I am sure you would probably stink up the country and there would be plenty of people here who could tell you what curry you smell like. :sick:

:P
hehehe.
Was having fun in the troll thread!
But cant stoop down to your level!
Gotta find other Pakistanis in the thread to mess with!...tataz...enjoy your pupu with uncle hairy nuts!

Back
Top Bottom