What's new

Top 10 S Asian Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped reading right there, either you can provide some proper infos or stop talking such BS, cause you are making yourself look like a 14 year old crying kid.

PS: I read it. LOL "city of gays" ???

The new in New Delhi pisses you off?

Ya.... its really like talking to teenagers.

look who started crying first by making such a stupid and lame list :omghaha:.. well i think i m talking to five year olds not even teenagers over here ,..

You merely need to Type Mumbai and islamabad in Google Images section. Isb is a city built from scratch in 1960,s to replace Karachi as capital hence is much more planned and well managed whereas delhi and Mumbai are there since God know how long so you cant replace old infrastructure and is very much unplanned and congested. I still rest my case with google images.

Images can not show Islamabad bankruptcy...

Best city in S Asia is definitely Bangalore if you consider following criteria:

Modern and vibrant city, good transportation and roads, very good education an health care, good nigh life, many influences from all over the world, good employment opportunities, reasonably good climate.

Biggest downside: Astronomical prices.
Indeed, you seem to be right.
I also heard Bangalore is the greatest technology hub in India.

Whats the point of riding a metro when all u see is slums?

Have a look :omghaha::omghaha: Pakistanis should refrain from talking about slums.:D

201013NAC198.jpg

look who started crying first by making such a stupid and lame list :omghaha:.. well i think i m talking to five year olds not even teenagers over here ,..

If you could speak English, you would have noticed that I did not post this stupid ranking.

The best in the Indian Sub-continent is Vasco da Gama (Goa) \m/ :D

Apparently the westerners havent been to India either since the rape of that New Dehi student...

This is why this random list was made :lol:

I dont remember any country refused to come India to play cricket test match...do you?

Pakistanis love conspiracy and fail to provide source and cry when they are shown facts. Indian cities any day win in terms of Infrastructure, healthcare, transportation, education, Freedom, economy than any pakistani cities. prove me wrong if you can ;)

indians cities also win in slums, open gutters, ***** , rapes, bad roads, bad sanitation, poor health..:omghaha:
well our population is v less as compared to urs even if we have less hospitals ,we have enough to support our people.. but u guys even though having more hospitals are not able to treat all people because population is like bursting out of india. i think all india has 30 percent of all these things that u have mentioned if u compare it with ur population.. so guess the people who made this list forget to take into account the population of bharaaaaat ..

I dont remember any country refused to come India to play cricket test match...do you?

thats because icc is owned by bharateiaaannssz.but still u guys are treated like shiiiit by aussies during the matches ..

If you could speak English, you would have noticed that I did not post this stupid ranking.

well if u understood english u wudnt have said speak instead of read.. i am not indian where english is the first language and hindi is 5th language.. u guys have made an accent as well quite famous one indian accent ..u shud b proud of that but not me ..
well the list was started by one of ur country mate

indians cities also win in slums, open gutters, ***** , rapes, bad roads, bad sanitation, poor health..:omghaha:
well our population is v less as compared to urs even if we have less hospitals ,we have enough to support our people.. but u guys even though having more hospitals are not able to treat all people because population is like bursting out of india. i think all india has 30 percent of all these things that u have mentioned if u compare it with ur population.. so guess the people who made this list forget to take into account the population of bharaaaaat ..

thats because icc is owned by bharateiaaannssz.but still u guys are treated like shiiiit by aussies during the matches ..

well if u understood english u wudnt have said speak instead of read.. i am not indian where english is the first language and hindi is 5th language.. u guys have made an accent as well quite famous one indian accent ..u shud b proud of that but not me ..

Hey see the image I have posted, the redline. :lol:

They like to troll without seeing any facts...

It is not only for cricket ...you can name any game ...

hey i have seen it but i dont agree with it ..i dont deny that there are no slums in pakistan but forsure our slums are not like ur slums .. ur slums are the slums of slums,..india shud b awarded with the slum trophy ..
the picture seems to be made by one of ur indian buddy ...in order to get the best answer why dont u put a poll anywhere in this forum or any other forum abt which country has the most slums..put in there pakistan india bangladesh .. u will get the answres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom