What's new

Top 10 S Asian Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beijing has infrastructure goddammit!
Ankara has METU, Gazi, Hacattepe, TAI, Aselsan, Roketsan, Huge industry, billions of investment and best environment for doing business!
But we don't run around calling it the best city in middle east.

Next time when you list your favorite cities and claim a city to be best, try reasoning it with facts.

are you an idiot? which city you say is better than Mumbai in S Asia? Mumbai is a global city for god sake

Buddy infrastructure wise no city in South Asia is comparable to Delhi. Maybe Lahore can be compared with Delhi. As I said Islamabad is comparable to Chandigarh. Your Abbottabad is comparable to my hometown Dehradun.

In my opinion a city which can house both infrastructure and Natural beauty is the best. I won't be fighting on this petty topic as everyone has got their own opinion.

according to me the worst citis in south asia are

1. Mumbai like slum of asia
2. New Delhi by writing new it doesnt mean its new..
3. Bangalore city of gays
4. Chennai u shud remove this city as this was the city where saeed anwar scored 194 against india.. i think this shud be the most unluckiest city for u
5. Colombo
6. Hyderabad (India) these people cant even speak properly it seems like they are joking all the time.. first learn to speak and then count this city in top ten :)
8. Calcutta
9. Ahmadabad
10. Chandigarh well i like this city but still not good enough

i think u were tryin to say that top ten worst instead of best :omghaha:

I agree with you .....you guys have better cities and a country than us.....But some how these western countries made some stupid list and refuse to go in your country....they dont even come to play any game in your country....but you are right :D

I agree with you .....you guys have better cities and a country than us.....But some how these western countries made some stupid list and refuse to go in your country....they dont even come to play any game in your country....but you are right :D

yes because there is one thing that is very imprtant over here .. i.e western world vs islamic world.. so any thing that is related to islam is not even counted by these white fcukers.. so yeaah .. if u dont know abt this then u r more ignorant than them ..well we dont gv a shiiiit if nobody comes here to play a game..its good we dont want any body coming here .. atleast we are not liers like ur country who promise and then they backoff just because they dont have any moral values

Per capita doesnt matter in a 3rd world nation like india where 70% is poor. per capita is just gdp divided by population

ur HDI place is nothing to brag about, i hope you know that. its like ethiopia bragging infront of niger.

Please provide source for your lie

Its silly to even compare Pakistani cities with Indian Cities. Pakistani cities are full of mentally retarded religious fanatics and ready to suicide terrorists and Jihadis , who are ever ready to bomb each other.

I am still waiting for the day when i open BBC or CNN and don't get any news of someone somewhere bombed inside some Pakistani city. Anyways what is the count today so far ?

What about Indian cities that are full of random 5 foot Hindutvas with knives and sex depraved 20 year olds who go raping every woman they see??

Better to die fast than slow yeah?

I don't know which city is the best, but I certainly know it is not Mumbai.

Best city in S Asia is definitely Bangalore if you consider following criteria:

Modern and vibrant city, good transportation and roads, very good education an health care, good nigh life, many influences from all over the world, good employment opportunities, reasonably good climate.

Biggest downside: Astronomical prices.

Apparently the westerners havent been to India either since the rape of that New Dehi student...

This is why this random list was made :lol:

If beauty is the criteria than New York and London are crap as compared to some major western other cities. But can any cities replace New York and London. I can think of none. It is the importance of the city in terms economic activity that makes it important.

If you take top ten in South Asia, apart from Karachi, none should come from outside India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom