What's new

Top 10 S Asian Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamabad is prettierst city in S.A.

We all hear news about New Delhi everyday, thank you.
Says who? You?
Or are you referring to a travel guide?

Thats your opinion, based on your own criteria.

My no.1 city is Bangalore.

My criteria:

Modern and vibrant city, good transportation and roads, very good education an health care, good nigh life, many influences from all over the world, good employment opportunities, reasonably good climate.

wow even mod couldn't give a factual reply to my comment. Pakistani can just say my house is beautiful but can't say why is it.

And Indians call a flower growing on poop a garden

You don't get it do you. When you say a city is a good city, you need to consider multiple facts.
Having one of the worst atmospheres in the world, Mumbai cannot be, by any means the best city in south asia.
And a billionaire living there does not change this fact.

Depends on in which part you are living.

don't worry you won't get bombed here. BDW Pakistanis would be the last creatures to get Indian visa so don't flatter yourself.

Who said Im going to India?
I care about my life thank u very much.

You don't get it do you. When you say a city is a good city, you need to consider multiple facts.
Having one of the worst atmospheres in the world, Mumbai cannot be, by any means the best city in south asia.
And a billionaire living there does not change this fact.

its best in S Asia. it got alpha category. it got loads of money. it has IIT, bollywood. it has billions of investment and best environment for doing business.

Pollution is more in Beijing but still its one of the top city. your argument fail big time.

can u give better list supported by facts?

You merely need to Type Mumbai and islamabad in Google Images section. Isb is a city built from scratch in 1960,s to replace Karachi as capital hence is much more planned and well managed whereas delhi and Mumbai are there since God know how long so you cant replace old infrastructure and is very much unplanned and congested. I still rest my case with google images.

We Indians underestimate and look down on other countries and their cities. truth is, colombo looks way ahead. while islamabad looks like a army enclave.(I hear rawaalpindi is the city for civilians).

You merely need to Type Mumbai and islamabad in Google Images section. Isb is a city built from scratch in 1960,s to replace Karachi as capital hence is much more planned and well managed whereas New delhi and Mumbai are there since God know how long so you cant replace old infrastructure and is very much unplanned and congested. I still rest my case with google images.

Buddy infrastructure wise no city in South Asia is comparable to Delhi. Maybe, Lahore can be compared with Delhi. As I said Islamabad is comparable to Chandigarh. Your Abbottabad is comparable to my hometown Dehradun.

My criteria:

Modern and vibrant city, awesome houses/flats, good transportation and roads, very good education an health care, good night life, many influences from all over the world, good employment opportunities, reasonably good climate.

Biggest problems: Ridiculously high prices.

its best in S Asia. it got alpha category. it got loads of money. it has IIT, bollywood. it has billions of investment and best environment for doing business.

Pollution is more in Beijing but still its one of the top city. your argument fail big time.

Beijing has infrastructure goddammit!
Ankara has METU, Gazi, Hacattepe, TAI, Aselsan, Roketsan, Huge industry, billions of investment and best environment for doing business!
But we don't run around calling it the best city in middle east.

Next time when you list your favorite cities and claim a city to be best, try reasoning it with facts.

Who said Im going to India?
I care about my life thank u very much.

why you afraid of getting raped?????i only say that because your premise was india was dangerous because it is a rape capital....just reading between the lines..???

My criteria:

Modern and vibrant city, awesome houses/flats, good transportation and roads, very good education an health care, good night life, many influences from all over the world, good employment opportunities, reasonably good climate.

Biggest problems: Ridiculously high prices.

Too much/slow traffic. And what's with the pink metro :P. Rest I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom