What's new

Top 10 Military projects makes Turkiye unrivaled in the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Turkey really needs to start working on is engine technology. Until Turkey masters that it would remain dependent on others which would always be open to blackmail and sanctions
that' hard work , took china 25, year and after more than 10 years of work we are still in the level of turbofan in class of Jahesh-700 and turbojet like owj. we today working on core of cfm-56 so we hope in 5 years we pcan reach the level of early model of WS-10 engine and some years later maybe a mature WS-10b engine that today are used in j-10.

its all hard work and trial and error , with each error you learn something new, our missiles 10 years ago had a cep of hundreds of meter today we can made them enter from the windows of a house , some people just think short cuts are the answer while they just bit you later.

Last edited:
not as funny as TF-x . at least it did taxi , when TF-X did that.

RACON Plane also can do taxi

Turkiye doesnt develop toy like İranian one

Turkiye has started producing the TFX for roll out in 2023
and KIZILELMA for first flight in 2023
1649429548861.jpeg

1649429658772.jpeg

and yet to produce any engine and with Ukraine gone out of the picture suggest , you find another partner

Turkish ANKA and AKSUNGUR UCAVs use indigenous TEI PD-170 turboprop Engine
1649429820990.png

TEI PD-222 turboprob Engine for AKINCI variant
also Turkiye develops more powerfull turboprob engines

bayraktar is nothing special if you determine to destroy it and have air defense that can target more than 20km away or actual airforce in the sky, its like our mohajer or non stealth Shahed drones , it light up radar
This kind of drones have a low radar cross section stealth or not. Beleive it or not the TB2 mediocore and closer to being good than bad. Its not as good as the turkish media claims

RACON Plane also can do taxi

Turkiye doesnt develop toy like İranian one

Turkiye has started producing the TFX for roll out in 2023
and KIZILELMA for first flight in 2023
1649429548861.jpeg

1649429658772.jpeg
yeah i knew those , we use them to build home appliance like TV and Refrigerator also benches and chairs
Turkish ANKA and AKSUNGUR UCAVs use indigenous TEI PD-170 turboprop Engine
1649429820990.png

TEI PD-222 turboprob Engine for AKINCI variant
also Turkiye develops more powerfull turboprob engines
that's a Turboprop engine ? :woot::disagree: only in :turkey:
and you claim you knew more about military than must mods
that's a 4-cylinder liquid-cooled turbo-charged horizontally-opposed piston engine, 130–160 kW max :coffee:

you knew Turbocharged is different from Turboprop, if you had any more problem , I can help

This kind of drones have a low radar cross section stealth or not. Beleive it or not the TB2 mediocore and closer to being good than bad. Its not as good as the turkish media claims

we have no claims , TB-2 is combat proven

TB-2 changed the game in Idlib-Syria , Libya , Azerbaijan against most modern Russian SAMs
also Ukraine use TB-2s so effective against Russian forces

TB-2 has state of the art technologies against Electronic Warfare Systems
small and flying so low , therefore so hard to detect and track by Radars
and 15 km MAM-L laser guided muntion makes TB-2s very lethal weapons

we have no claims , TB-2 is combat proven

TB-2 changed the game in Idlib-Syria , Libya , Azerbaijan against most modern Russian SAMs
also Ukraine use TB-2s so effective against Russian forces

and how many day its there is no talk about TB-2 and in Syria till the last day Syria advanced in Idlib.
and Armenia had 90s or probably older version of Russia air defense , the only place it changed the tide of war was in Libya

that's a Turboprop engine ? :woot::disagree: only in :turkey:
and you claim you knew more about military than must mods
that's a 4-cylinder liquid-cooled turbo-charged horizontally-opposed piston engine, 130–160 kW max :coffee:

read my post again
I did not say Turboprop engine is only in Turkiye .. dont change my words

I just said Turkish ANKA and AKSUNGUR also TB-3 UCAVs use indigenous turboprob Engine , that means Turkiye is not dependent on Ukraine

and Turkiye develops more powerful turbofan engines for AKINCI UCAVs

Last edited:
and again nothing special every body who build drones (well maybe expect Russia who still insist on Iron Bombs) equip its UAV with such weapons

and how many day its there is no talk about TB-2 and in Syria till the last day Syria advanced in Idlib.
and Armenia had 90s or probably older version of Russia air defense , the only place it changed the tide of war was in Libya

TB-2s hit Russian PANTSIRs in Idlib-Syria
also TB-2s hit many PANTSIRs in Libya
and TB-2s hit Russian BUK SAMs and EW Systems in Ukraine

This kid always talking about these projects that will eventuate in the future. Every year he adds more years because we all know nothing will eventuate from these failure projects. Everything takes hard work and some genius, not some mad erdogan belief that things should happen because he thinks it should happen. There is no chance Turkey gets a 6th gen or even 5th gen fighter UAV etc within the next 25 years and thats being generous.

read my post again
I did not say Turboprop engine is only in Turkiye .. dont change my words

I just said Turkish ANKA and AKSUNGUR also TB-3 UCAVs use indigenous turboprob Engine , that means Turkiye is not depent on Ukraine

and Turkiye develops more powerful turbofan engines for AKINCI UCAVs
Professor the engine you posted as turboprop is a piston engine . Anka use Piston engine and not a turkish one
AKsungur will use TEI PD-170 which according to designer is Piston engine
and TEI PD-222 is also according to designer a piston engine

so cut the crap about delivering turboprop engines to military Turbocharged diesel engines are not turboprop engine , they are good only for muscle cars . don't humiliate ourself any more

TB-2s hit Russian PANTSIRs in Idlib-Syria
also TB-2s hit many PANTSIRs in Libya
and TB-2s hit Russian BUK SAMs and EW Systems
TB2 are basically thrown at the enemy in waves to overwhelm them and are extremely cheap. 100 countries in the world can make a TB2 right now.

the engine our friends MMM-E consider Turboprop
TEI-PD170-Motor-Fotografi.png1_-1024x766.png

1628662744_tei-pd222st.png

I wonder if he ever opened under the hood of his car or if he even is old enough to have a car

as i said we have Fatter and Fakour , and our ground to air gharreh use ram-jet so you must first build A2A missile , we already built them , and its 10-115 year we have ram-jet missile which you yet to build

You are still talking about copy İranian weapons from outdated American Missiles

and Turkiye has already developed state of the art air to air Missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom