What's new

Toddler Chained To Fence By Syrian Rebel And Forced to Watch Parents killed

He is not a child murderer he is just cleaning out the Terrorism and Extremism. And i support Hezbollah not Shabihas. Why you say this all the time to defend your Saudi Arabians? and don't you compare your self to them. Were you alive at that time? No right then how can you say the 12 Imams were not from Arabs? Do you even know the names of 12 Imams?

Imaam 'Ali a.s.,
Imaam Hassan a.s.,
Imaam Hussain a.s.,
Imaam Zain ul 'Abideen a.s.,
Imaam Muhammad al Baaqir a.s.,
Imaam J'afar as Saadiq a.s.,
Imaam Musa al Kaadhim a.s.,
Imaam 'Ali ar Ridha a.s.,
Imaam Muhammad al Jawaad a.s.,
Imaam 'Ali al Haadi a.s.,
Imaam Hassan al Askari a.s.
Imaam Mehdi Aj a.s (He a.s is about to come to fight Dajjal)

The 12 Imams are from Ahl-e-Bayt a.s you jacka*s.

You don't even now the names and you are writing with your brainwashed mind. I thought you had a knowledge but no you proved me wrong this time.
Well my relatives (They're Sunni) told me about your discriminating stuff and now you'll say that they are telling a lie and spreading propaganda about us. Go home kid read the history of Islam.

LOL, you fool. Sure by killing THOUSANDS of MUSLIM SYRIANS. Keep living in your fantasy world.

Yeah, like supporting HizbAlShaitan is much better given their involvement in the Syrian conflict.

Maybe you should listen to the former leader of HizbAlShaitan yourself and a Shia to come to terms with your nonsense.

Former Hizbullah Sec.-Gen. Subhi Tofeili: Hizbullah Members Killed in Syria Go to Hell - YouTube

Who compares them clown? I am just stating historical facts whether you like it or not. Last time I mentioned all this you agreed. Not that it matters because a historical fact is a historical fact.

Who said that they are not Arabs? Say what?

Yeah, then stay in your country or do pilgrimage in Qom or Mashhad with that attitude. We don't need your kind anyway.

Those Arabs you claim to hate (Saudi Arabians) belong to the same ancient land (by blood - ancestry or birth) that all the major Islamic individuals do among them Prophet Muhammad (saws) all the Prophets before him, the Ahl al-Bayt, Sahabah, Caliphs, all Arab Caliphates and their dynasties (Caliphs) most of the scholars and many others.

A point needs to be made here, it's illogical to hate anyone or any people without cause. However, the idea that anyone that dislikes Arabs also dislikes the Prophet is incorrect. All of the prophets were great people, but that does not imply that the communities they belonged to need to be respected solely on account of that, neither does it imply any ethnic superiority. In Islamic traditions all people are equal in the eyes of God, & ancestry makes no difference whatsoever as far as the religion is concerned.

A point needs to be made here, it's illogical to hate anyone or any people without cause. However, the idea that anyone that dislikes Arabs also dislikes the Prophet is incorrect. All of the prophets were great people, but that does not imply that the communities they belonged to need to be respected solely on account of that, neither does it imply any ethnic superiority. In Islamic traditions all people are equal in the eyes of God, & ancestry makes no difference whatsoever as far as the religion is concerned.
Ahhh atlast a Pakistani understood my point. Tell him yar mera sar kha raha hai subho se

Nobody claimed anything else but historical facts are historical facts. If he hates Arabs from certain historical regions that are now KSA and their descendants etc. then the same logic must apply for those who lived before them and those who were/will be born AFTER them.

Nobody is either making a direct comparison. Those people are not only part of Islamic history but also part of OUR people and OUR lands. THEIR descendants live among us. We are constantly reminded of their presence. That is just the reality.

Regarding ancestry not being important then that depends on the sect you belong to. He as most other Shias, at least the Twelvers (which he is) are quite fixated about ancestry and it is by no means without importance. Their whole philosophy is that the descendants of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) have a God-given right to rule the Islamic world.

Lastly your compatriot is not forced to visit our lands or live among us. He can stay in his homeland or do "pilgrimage" (LOL) to Qum or Mashhad. To be honest I don't want his kind in our lands with those attitudes and views.

LOL, you fool. Sure by killing THOUSANDS of MUSLIM SYRIANS. Keep living in your fantasy world.

Yeah, like supporting HizbAlShaitan is much better given their involvement in the Syrian conflict.

Maybe you should listen to the former leader of HizbAlShaitan yourself and a Shia to come to terms with your nonsense.

Former Hizbullah Sec.-Gen. Subhi Tofeili: Hizbullah Members Killed in Syria Go to Hell - YouTube

Who compares them clown? I am just stating historical facts whether you like it or not. Last time I mentioned all this you agreed. Not that it matters because a historical fact is a historical fact.

Who said that they are not Arabs? Say what?

Yeah, then stay in your country or do pilgrimage in Qom or Mashhad with that attitude. We don't need your kind anyway.

Long live Hezbollah <3.
Not to say the 12 Shia Imams you Twelvers belief in - a fundamental part of your beliefs.
You said that right? Haha busted.

Nobody claimed anything else but historical facts are historical facts. If he hates Arabs from certain historical regions that are now KSA and their descendants etc. then the same logic must apply for those who lived before them and those who were/will be born AFTER them.

Are you kidding me? o_O Suppose if you hate me it and we apply your logic to it. Now it means you hate all the Pakistanis who lived before me or will be born after me.

Nobody is either making a direct comparison. Those people are not only part of Islamic history but also part of OUR people and OUR lands. THEIR descendants live among us. We are constantly reminded of their presence. That is just the reality.

Yeah, I know that the descendants of those people are obviously in Arabia & there were naturally migrations to other parts of the Arab world as well. Hatred for someone doesn't imply hate for that individual's ancestors or descendants. People, societies, & even nations evolve over time & so does other peoples' opinion of them. For instance; a person could be fond of ancient Egyptian history, yet still dislike the modern day country. So the idea that anyone that hates a modern day people also despises their ancestors is flawed. In any case, it needs to be repeated that there is obviously no point in hating any nation without cause.

Regarding ancestry not being important then that depends on the sect you belong to. He as most other Shias, at least the Twelvers (which he is) are quite fixated about ancestry and it is by no means without importance. Their whole philosophy is that the descendants of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) have a God-given right to rule the Islamic world.

I am a Sunni, & I don't really know much about Shi'ism besides a few basics I guess. Yes, I am aware that according to Shi'ism the descendants of the Prophet (may peace be upon him) have to be rulers of the Islamic world. In general though, Sunni Muslims do not give much importance to ancestry from the religious point of view.

Lastly your compatriot is not forced to visit our lands or live among us. He can stay in his homeland or do "pilgrimage" (LOL) to Qum or Mashhad. To be honest I don't want his kind in our lands with those attitudes and views.

That is none of my business, you two may continue discussing that among yourselves.

Long live Hezbollah <3.
You said that right? Haha busted.

Are you kidding me? o_O Suppose if you hate me it and we apply your logic to it. Now it means you hate all the Pakistanis who lived before me or will be born after me.

LOL, you are calling me a supporter of FSA (anti-Child-Murderer in general) for an Al-Qaeda sympathizer (falsely) but you yourself seem to love HizbAlShaitan - a terrorist group unlike that of FSA. OK.

What are you talking about? I am starting to think that your English is not perfect. What is the point you are trying to make?

Yeah, I know that the descendants of those people are obviously in Arabia & there were naturally migrations to other parts of the Arab world as well. Hatred for someone doesn't imply hate for that individual's ancestors or descendants. People, societies, & even nations evolve over time & so does other peoples' opinion of them. For instance; a person could be fond of ancient Egyptian history, yet still dislike the modern day country. So the idea that anyone that hates a modern day people also despises their ancestors is flawed. In any case, it needs to be repeated that there is obviously no point in hating any nation without cause.

I am a Sunni, & I don't really know much about Shi'ism besides a few basics I guess. Yes, I am aware that according to Shi'ism the descendants of the Prophet (may peace be upon him) have to be rulers of the Islamic world. In general though, Sunni Muslims do not give much importance to ancestry from the religious point of view.

That is none of my business, you two may continue discussing that among yourselves.

We seem to agree with the fundamentals then.

What I find strange though is him disliking people who have more in common with those he apparently has in high regard (more than anything else). That obviously makes no sense regardless of their not being a direct connection between ancestors and descendants.

Well, I was not talking from a religious point of view as a Sunni of the Shafi'i fiqh but purely from a historical point of view and that of his post/claim making no sense whatsoever.

Sunnis do indeed not regard ancestry as a central part (regardless of madahib) but obviously certain individuals, their off-spring are especially revered and respected.

Indeed but I find if very strange that your compatriot bases his views on people/lands that he is yet to visit himself on some stories told by others. That is very childish let alone not very clever.

This would equal to me basing my opinion on everything Pakistani from this forum or a few individuals.

Anyway I am not really in the mood to waste more time with individuals such as him on pointless discussions. As I said he can do and feel what he wants to. Just let him not ask for our sympathy if he visits with that attitude.

What I find strange though is him disliking people who have more in common with those he apparently has in high regard (more than anything else). That obviously makes no sense regardless of their not being a direct connection between ancestors and descendants.

Well, I was not talking from a religious point of view as a Sunni of the Shafi'i fiqh but purely from a historical point of view and that of his post/claim making no sense whatsoever.

Sunnis do indeed not regard ancestry as a central part (regardless of madahib) but obviously certain individuals, their off-spring are especially revered and respected.

From what I gathered after skimming through those posts, [MENTION=149305]MrShabi2010[/MENTION] dislikes Saudis because of alleged discrimination & the political stance on Syria. I am guessing religious sects have something to do with it as well because Islam was brought up in the discussion. All nationalities & followers of all kinds of religions need to avoid offending other people's religious sentiments on this forum. The discrimination thing has been discussed many times, & I think most people living here will agree that people aren't mistreated in Saudi Arabia. Yes, there are a few cases where abuse does occur, unfortunately, its usually the poorer segments of society that are more at risk for abuse. Most foreigners aren't treated badly at all, & for legal issues, there is always the law enforcement & company representatives.

It's true that societies do respect the descendants of famous individuals, but in the end respect has to be earned by everyone. A descendant of any famous or historical personality will lose respect if he or she is undeserving of it. Demanding respect on account of ancestry is illogical & unnecessary, neither does it alone grant anyone superiority.

Indeed but I find if very strange that your compatriot bases his views on people/lands that he is yet to visit himself on some stories told by others. That is very childish let alone not very clever.

This would equal to me basing my opinion on everything Pakistani from this forum or a few individuals.

Anyway I am not really in the mood to waste more time with individuals such as him on pointless discussions. As I said he can do and feel what he wants to. Just let him not ask for our sympathy if he visits with that attitude.

I agree, a country or ethnic group can not & should not be judged by a few individuals.

Ahhh atlast a Pakistani understood my point. Tell him yar mera sar kha raha hai subho se

The Syrians have the right to get their freedom from the current regime, in fact most Syrians, Saudis, or Arabs in general in Saudi Arabia support the FSA. The most important factor to be considered is what the people of the land themselves desire. Neither parties in the conflict have a completely clean record, but those extremists in the opposition aren't the majority & even supporters of the FSA are aware of them. The opposition, the nations supporting the FSA, & the Syrian people aren't going to allow extremist groups to take over anyway. After this ridiculously long & deadly conflict, it would be foolish of them to risk sabotaging their struggle.

Anyway, as for your argument, both you & [MENTION=144723]al-Hasani[/MENTION] can sort it out among yourselves. The only reason I interfered was to discuss the importance of ancestry or descent from the Prophet (may peace be upon him) as noted in my initial post on this thread.

It's also important for everyone to respect each other's opinions during a discussion. I have noticed it quite often recently that it's close to impossible to post on any thread in the forum without getting in to a boring argument. :lol:

Take a good hard look at the photo. Looking away from it will not change the fact that it happened. This girl’s family had different religious views from the Syrian Rebel Army. When the “Free Syrian Army” marched into her town, they chained her to a fence and forced her to watch as her parents were tortured and killed for their religion. These are the same “Free Syrian Army” soldiers that Obama just violated international law to provide weapons to.

I will not gross people out with the graphic video or the violence that happens over there daily under the guise of a “peaceful” army taking on the “evil” leader of Syria. The look on this child’s face says enough. Think about what she has to endure. This event would scar you for life as an adult, I can only imagine the hardship that this little girl will have to endure. An orphan of an insane Islamic Radical Army that through Pictures have made no qualms about where there next target is.

While President Obama shouts “It’s for the Children”, we have to ask ourselves is it really? This is a child. This is now an Orphan. Her parents were not butchered in front of her by Assad but by the very group he broke international law to fund. She didn’t ask for Al Queda to free her. Her parents didn’t ask to be butchered by Al Queda. Assad hasn’t talked about butchering every last Christian, Jew, Hindu, or Buddhist left in the country. No that would be the “Free Syrian Army” of Al Queda and death row inmates from Iraq and Iran shipped to the country to fight Assad, that WE are funding.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let us not forget what they desire. Posted directly on the Free Syrian Army’s Facebook Page was only a picture with a caption that tells us everything we need to know as Americans. Take a hard look at the picture above and below. This is who we are funding.

this is terrible! genocide!:cry:

[MENTION=144723]p(-)0ENiX[/MENTION]

If there is one thing I have noticed on this forum and in general when encountering Shias both here and in real life is that if you take the position of most Syrians, Arabs, Muslims across the world - that of being anti-Al-Assad you are labelled as Al-Qaeda. Like the only opposition is that of Al-Qaeda (ISIS & Al-Nusra) that number less than 1% of the opposition in Syria. Active one and not only the silent one.

The reason for Al-Nusra and ISIS even entering the conflict/being relevant is due to the hopelessness of the Syrians and the silence of the international society who looked on for 1 year while thousands of Syrians were slaughtered and carpet bombed by the Child-Murderer regime. This is a widely acknowledged and not at least a documented fact.

The hypocrisy is also amazing. Those same Shias probably all curse Saddam Hussein for attacking their beloved Mullah's in Iran, for being a secular PAN-ARAB NATIONALIST and for treating the Shia community badly in Iraq - at least we hear that claim. In reality everyone that did not follow his party line had it bad. No matter sect, origin etc.

The nonsense of the lesser of the two evils is also laughable. How many THOUSAND civilian Muslims did the Child-Murderer kill in comparison to ISIS and Al-Nusra? And as I wrote who even permitted those two groups if not Al-Assad and his regime and partially the silence and indifference of the international society? We all know that deep inside.

Also funny that those same individuals belief that USA/Israel will permit a neighboring country of Israel to apparently get ruled by Al-Qaeda.:lol:

What makes it even more comical is that Al-Assad was supporting the resistance in Iraq which is deemed as "Al-Qaeda" by those same Shias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDqlvbu1CFc

I wrote in another thread that SOME of the demands of the Bahraini are genuine (more political freedom) which dare I say most Arabs and Muslims in the region want to have but not always dare to state openly. I also wrote that it would be laughable if I deemed all the Bahraini protestors as Shia extremists/terrorists. This would make me no better than the clowns among the Shia users here and others who claim that the Syrian opposition equals Al-Qaeda.

LOL, you are calling me a supporter of FSA (anti-Child-Murderer in general) for an Al-Qaeda sympathizer (falsely) but you yourself seem to love HizbAlShaitan - a terrorist group unlike that of FSA. OK.

What are you talking about? I am starting to think that your English is not perfect. What is the point you are trying to make?

Yeah the Hezbollah the one you calling "HizbAlShaitan" who beat the Shi* outta Israel. Ahh leave it even if i make any point (According to you) you're not gonna believe me so why should i waste my time quoting and replying to you any way. I am not expecting any sympathy from you guys. InshaAllah when Allah will approve my visit i'll come to Makkah and Madina. And i was desperately waiting for your reply about Who started the Mu'tah thing in Islam answer me maybe?

[MENTION=144723]al-Hasani[/MENTION]

I didn't get the time to reply earlier, & I agree with most of the points you have made. Everyone gets attacked on this forum, & if I responded to every post attacking my country I am pretty sure I would be arguing all day. I have had discussions with people from different backgrounds on a variety of topics & no one misbehaves in real life. If they did, they wouldn't be tolerated. In any case, I don't have a problem with any religion or sect. Political views are often influenced by other factors such as national interests, media outlets, etc.

Labeling people as Al-Qaeda for supporting the FSA is ludicrous. Extremists within the opposition are rare & do not represent the majority anyway, but groups like Al-Nusra or any other Al-Qaeda affiliates have to be eliminated as well. As for the international community, the majority of people in my opinion are against wars & further military interventions in foreign countries. The international community's point of view is understandable, people are simply tired of dealing with the sufferings, deaths & warfare in different countries. Personally, I wouldn't want my own country to poke her nose in any conflict anywhere on Earth as long as it doesn't concern us either. We have lots of problems & issues to deal with on our own anyway, & everyone is aware of that. Saudi Arabia's form of support is probably one of the better ways to help out the opposition. The Syrian opposition just needs to do a bit more by displaying good governance & countering extremists.

[MENTION=149305]MrShabi2010[/MENTION]

Just let it go bro. All of us have gotten in to fights here, & I am not taking anyone's side because I don't know the whole story, but both of you need to chill out.

[MENTION=144723]al-Hasani[/MENTION]

I didn't get the time to reply earlier, & I agree with most of the points you have made. Everyone gets attacked on this forum, & if I responded to every post attacking my country I am pretty sure I would be arguing all day. I have had discussions with people from different backgrounds on a variety of topics & no one misbehaves in real life. If they did, they wouldn't be tolerated. In any case, I don't have a problem with any religion or sect. Political views are often influenced by other factors such as national interests, media outlets, etc.

Labeling people as Al-Qaeda for supporting the FSA is ludicrous. Extremists within the opposition are rare & do not represent the majority anyway, but groups like Al-Nusra or any other Al-Qaeda affiliates have to be eliminated as well. As for the international community, the majority of people in my opinion are against wars & further military interventions in foreign countries. The international community's point of view is understandable, people are simply tired of dealing with the sufferings, deaths & warfare in different countries. Personally, I wouldn't want my own country to poke her nose in any conflict anywhere on Earth as long as it doesn't concern us either. We have lots of problems & issues to deal with on our own anyway, & everyone is aware of that. Saudi Arabia's form of support is probably one of the better ways to help out the opposition. The Syrian opposition just needs to do a bit more by displaying good governance & countering extremists.

[MENTION=149305]MrShabi2010[/MENTION]

Just let it go bro. All of us have gotten in to fights here, & I am not taking anyone's side because I don't know the whole story, but both of you need to chill out.

That's right brother you're not like others who don't even now the situation and argue just to make their fellow win. Because you have a Pakistani blood in you :) I am not arguing with him any more

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom