What's new

To all Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to think of all Indians as yuppies who were born in an incubator, bred in a silk cocoon and whose hands are made of velvet. We all atleast most have the same rustic background as you and gone through the same trials and tribulations.

Off the internet world, I judge a man by his eyes and his actions. True story.

Off the internet world, I judge a man by his eyes and his actions. True story.
What you try to see in MAN's eyes.....:rofl:

When it comes to looking into eyes, people generally think of looking into Woman's eyes. :D

What you try to see in MAN's eyes.....:rofl:

When it comes to looking into eyes, people generally think of looking into Woman's eyes. :D

Eyes are the proof needed to see whether someone just talks the talk or walks the walk.

You can use it for a man or woman.

I get to know a lot about a person in the first five seconds with a handshake and eye contact.

How have your views on Pakistanis changed since vising :pdf:? :taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

Do you see us as the angels we are? :yahoo:
the views have certainly changed. it used to be hatred, not anymore.
PDF is the modern day Bakra Qistoon Pay.....constant comedy from both sides of the wagah

Eyes are the proof needed to see whether someone just talks the talk or walks the walk.

You can use it for a man or woman.

I get to know a lot about a person in the first five seconds with a handshake and eye contact.

You sound funny to me :coffee:

RazPak is a nice person trying to be the tough, hard-as-nails SOB that he is not. The play-acting gets on my nerves because it is so unnecessary. I am not yet sure what to make of you. On this thread, you are likable. I do seem to remember a cussed young goat on other threads however.
quoted for truth. the emotional outbursts are especially LOL worthy.

the views have certainly changed. it used to be hatred, not anymore.
PDF is the modern day Bakra Qistoon Pay.....constant comedy from both sides of the wagah
Bakra Qistoon Pay.:rofl:...

Yaar kya yaad dila diya......Awesome Umar Sharif......I always regard him a great actor and the comedy was Superb.

let me clear you, the people in balochistan KPK, FATA GB and AJK have nothing to do with indian civilization, punjab, sindh both border these areas, and they have remained a hot bed of mixture from both east and the west, people arnt confused, the culture and tradition has been detached from hindu customes since for long, and this separation is also proving to detach from rest of the indian traditions that we had, the baloch and pashtuns have genuine relations with arab and the persians, there is no denial in that and the hazaras have genuine heritage and blood relations with turks, there is no denial in that, and their cultures have been heavily influed from the west and not the east

there is no identity crises, indian have to understand pakistan is not just another indian state it has different identity, pakistan is a mixture, people will be claiming that they are more closer to indian and at the same time people may claim they are closer to arabs and turks
Very true. But when some of these people talk, they talk about the whole of Pakistan!!
You are still right though! :)

Pakistanis think hindus share one race, one colour. Pakistanis are rkinda racist to indians.

Pakistanis think hindus share one race, one colour. Pakistanis are rkinda racist to indians.
LOL wut? how do you know what 180 million Pakistanis think? by the way, when some of us say hindus, we mean indians, hindu is urdu word for indians which comes from hindustan.

Pakistanis think all indians are dark. Well I am dogra from jammu and lighter than most pakistanis. most of my kashmiri pandit friends are also the same way. Most people outside India think I am persian. They are shocked when I say I am indian. So you can't pretend all hindus are dark and be racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom