What's new

Tibetan protest against hu jin tao(pics)

they even dont want to change your opinion...they want to show to world and i think they did:P

world papers are filled with it:P

poor chini PM:lol:

But the world can only watch. Maybe India can meditate this issue.

I do feel bad for the Tibetans. Hope Tibet and China sit down and resolve this matter peacefully which will in the long run be good for all the parties involved in it.

Maybe India should Meditate the Conflict as it's set on being the next superpower.

20 more years of Tibetans burning until the Dalai Lama dies, then again India could offer a solution.

india cant do alone any thing.Chinis are not ready to accept them and they are not our citizen.
They dont consider them indians.We cant keep them here for ever.

and the biggest prob is that they hate china and chinis so it will be problem for china to take them as it may cause further prob for them.

so a lot of nuts and bolts here..:hitwall:

dalai has played a gr8 game which china cant swallow

india cant do alone any thing.Chinis are not ready to accept them and they are not our citizen.
They dont consider them indians.We cant keep them here for ever.

and the biggest prob is that they hate china and chinis so it will be problem for china to take them as it may cause further prob for them.

so a lot of nuts and bolts here..:hitwall:

dalai has palyed a gr8 game which china cant swallow

Do you have any solutions that work for both sides ?

This must be the best Tibetan protest picture ! :rofl:

TibetProtestor.jpg

Harry Potter ?

Do you have any solutions that work for both sides ?

china can give them little bit autonomy like hong kong style but again...
tibetans have own culture and chinis want han superiority and if tibetan goes from there then they will deliver hate their in china or vice versa.

chinis consider them terrorist.so its psychological problem.Both sides have to give up a lot and have to live with each other..

china is going to install his puppet after dalai but i think west wont allow it

china can give them little bit autonomy like hong kong style but again...
tibetans have own culture and chinis want han superiority and if tibetan goes from there then they will deliver hate their in china or vice versa.

chinis consider them terrorist.so its psychological problem.Both sides have to give up a lot and have to live with each other..

china is going to install his puppet after dalai but i think west wont allow it

Well thank you for your opinion on the matter likely both sides have to give something up, weren't you Prism ?

I do feel bad for the Tibetans. Hope Tibet and China sit down and resolve this matter peacefully which will in the long run be good for all the parties involved in it.

2008 was the turning point. Leading up to the Beijing Olympics Dalai Lama took his best shot after which there was point in continuing with any talks. We now have these exiles whining about a lack of a response from governments around the world despite all the media coverage. Dalai Lama's greatest fear is coming true, i.e. he is well on his way to be forsaken. He has been invited to travel in Europe or America for quite some time. He sees the writing on the wall and resorts to sacrificing his followers' lives to generate attention for himself.

i wanna ask chinese ppl. if china was a weak country like tibet and someone tried to destroy chinese culture, would that be fair? would u guys be happy to live a life without a nationality or forced to accept one? thats what u did wit tibetiens. they were a free country without a strong army and china invaded it. why? what did u get out of that.

Why China can't give Tibet the status which they have given to Hongkong. According to me it's win win situation for both parties. Many people will find out childish but again you never know.

Why China can't give Tibet the status which they have given to Hongkong. According to me it's win win situation for both parties. Many people will find out childish but again you never know.

To much distrust between both sides it seems.

Has dalai lama ever discouraged people burning themselves as protest?Why is he silent on that?

apparently the guy thats running the Tibetan exile group sangay or something says they oppose but noting to the actual lama himself but prayers for those who burned themselves.

Back
Top Bottom