What's new

Three bombmakers killed in explosion in Karachi flat

and then jo shoot ker de on spot un rangers ya police force k against suo moto le lia jata. idiot CJ.... he should be elect as rep of TTP spokesman. :butcher:

Haan Ehsaan ullah Ehsan ki jaga laga do Iftikhar Chaudry ko. Waisai bhi retire honai wala hai.

I didn't expect you to make a statement like this.

In the last 15 days or so, I can give you atleast 4 occasions where suicide bombers/hideouts were raided and captured. Similarly, a huge catch today in Quetta.

Sure, the situation is still pathetic and ALOT needs to be done, but we should give credit where due.

I am making this statement because honestly i am appalled by the level of unprofessionalism and incompetence that exists among our Civilian Security Forces.

I know of the incidents you are mentioning, and guess who provided the intel, the ISI. Where the f*** is FIA and IB? Instead of collecting their fat pay cheques and enjoying Sarkari Perks, please tell me something tangible these agencies have done. CIA and Police Investigation Wing are even more pathetic and unprofessional than the FIA and IB.

To top it up, our judiciary happily sets these terrorists free because they either fear retaliation or pathetic evidence gathering by our esteemed police force. The law and order situation will never improve until the civilian agencies pick up the slack and start assuming responsibility for what they are paid for. Overly relying on the ISI and Army all the time has made these people incompetent and lazy.

I am making this statement because honestly i am appalled by the level of unprofessionalism and incompetence that exists among our Civilian Security Forces.

I know of the incidents you are mentioning, and guess who provided the intel, the ISI. Where the f*** is FIA and IB? Instead of collecting their fat pay cheques and enjoying Sarkari Perks, please tell me something tangible these agencies have done. CIA and Police Investigation Wing are even more pathetic and unprofessional than the FIA and IB.

To top it up, our judiciary happily sets these terrorists free because they either fear retaliation or pathetic evidence gathering by our esteemed police force. The law and order situation will never improve until the civilian agencies pick up the slack and start assuming responsibility for what they are paid for. Overly relying on the ISI and Army all the time has made these people incompetent and lazy.

Agreed with this. I thought you were referring to all the intel agencies.

To be fair to IB< they did give a shiny presentation to the PM and hailed the capture of the LeJ death squad leader as a big achievement, which it is IMO.

They were working in favor of hinduism... do i need to remind you what you are doing in the region !

It has been unfortunate for Pakistan, that terrorists are only got punished when they kill themselves.... re-instated british style judiciary, failed to punish them.

I don't know whom they are working for... may be you know batter inside cos you are active with them...

but they shout in favor of Islam instead of hinduism when doing their job..

What kind of batman you are? I had one when I 's in service , but he was quite intelligent in arguing.. you only put one thing on board... india is only scource of Pakistan's problem..& musharraf is the only angel in universe .

test kar rahe the bechare....

I wonder what"ll their masters say on this... where will they go..heaven because of their deed in favor of islam or hell cos they fail to deliver it in right way..

who are their masters?
they arent muslims is they killing fellow muslims.

what do you hindus believe? what will he be reincarnated into?

we in khi are paying are paying a bloody price for this so called fauji sponsored jihad , look at the situation now our streets are bomb making factories :pissed:

In Urdu there is a saying if you dig a grave for someone, make sure you do not end up in it. This is exactly what happened to the three terrorists who were making bombs to kill innocent people. Terrorists have no regards for human lives; not even their own. It is unfortunate that three people lost their lives, but at the same time, we could have lost many more lives if the terrorist would have successes in their evil agenda. By now we all know that the terrorists&#8217; agenda is to create havoc and kill as many people as possible. According to a surviving terrorist, they were building the bombs to attack the participants of Yum-e-Ali. A bigger tragedy has been averted. We are together in this war, and hope that the enemies of Pakistani people are apprehended before they infect any harm on innocent Pakistanis.

Abdul Qaddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

:rofl:
Haan Ehsaan ullah Ehsan ki jaga laga do Iftikhar Chaudry ko. Waisai bhi retire honai wala hai.

rofl....lolzzzzz...perfect job for this son of gun .....father of corrupt son , now join ttp.

Allah has protected us from catastrophe, if they succeed in their plans,then we can't even imagine of consequences.

we in khi are paying are paying a bloody price for this so called fauji sponsored jihad , look at the situation now our streets are bomb making factories :pissed:

This is way complicated as it appears to be my friend,and we all are well aware of TTP and it's base from crypt.

Play with fire you get burned.

And beats justice that comes direct from the almighty. They were gonna bomb some holy place in ramazaan but allah's justice came swiftly and right on time. Happy to hear the news.

Back
Top Bottom