What's new

Three bombmakers killed in explosion in Karachi flat

Karma comes and bites the terrorists on the ***. Terrorists have been killing innocent civilians for years and no one has been stopping them. There is nothing better than hearing about the deaths of these bastard terrorists every day.

I hope we manage to wipe out all terrorists anywhere close to Pakistan. Down with the Taliban.

You know what's the biggest irony...?

The terrorists who got killed in this explosion were all released on bail. Yeh to haal hai humaray qanoon ka.

test kar rahe the bechare....

I wonder what"ll their masters say on this... where will they go..heaven because of their deed in favor of islam or hell cos they fail to deliver it in right way..

yourself, you can meet them in hell.......LOL

Isn't this better?

hDF15CCFD

:lol:

There should be ISO 9000 standards for bomb making,

poor sods don't have any safety standards to follow to...

reminded me of Akmed the dead terrorist - :lol:

test kar rahe the bechare....

I wonder what"ll their masters say on this... where will they go..heaven because of their deed in favor of islam or hell cos they fail to deliver it in right way..

They were working in favor of hinduism... do i need to remind you what you are doing in the region !

It has been unfortunate for Pakistan, that terrorists are only got punished when they kill themselves.... re-instated british style judiciary, failed to punish them.

You know what's the biggest irony...?

The terrorists who got killed in this explosion were all released on bail. Yeh to haal hai humaray qanoon ka.

Pakistani judiciary is a joke. A threat to national security.

One of bomb maker release by judiciary while ago. Judges stands for jokes and corruption . During ISI chief briefing ISI chief ask Nawaz where is party stand for the eradication of terrorism ...................ISI chief said give us task and support us , we ll finish the terrorism .

This pretty much sums up the law and order situation of the country, that we had to rely on luck instead of intel to get rid of these SOB's.

This pretty much sums up the law and order situation of the country, that we had to rely on luck instead of intel to get rid of these SOB's.

I didn't expect you to make a statement like this.

In the last 15 days or so, I can give you atleast 4 occasions where suicide bombers/hideouts were raided and captured. Similarly, a huge catch today in Quetta.

Sure, the situation is still pathetic and ALOT needs to be done, but we should give credit where due.

Back
Top Bottom