What's new

Thinking About Vietnam

Do you really believe that US can stay in East Asia forever?

Wake up, China is the backbone of East Asia, anyone denies this is simply an idiot.
The US will stay in Asia for as long as other Asian nations are willing to accommodate US. Anyone who denies this political reality is simply an idiot.

The US will stay in Asia for as long as other Asian nations are willing to accommodate US. Anyone who denies this political reality is simply an idiot.

Maybe Vietnam will become the undisputed master of the world then? :D

(Sorry there doesn't seem to be any Vietnamese flag icon in this forum, so just picture a Vietnamese flag waving in the air with sexy music playing in the background).

:rofl:

The indus civilisation(in PAKISTAN) tht never spread to modern day india?:rofl:

Who cares. The whole world still reads as ancient INDIAN civilisation.

And btw you guys claim to be descendant of afghans, mughals and arabs then how were you part of ancient indian civilisation. Sure indian civilisation took place in present day pakistan but it wasn't you guys. You guys are some next level aliens who came from somewhere else like afghan, arab world or somewhere else and took over our lands!

YOU confirmed it...The irony is delicious.

You're a funny guy gambit. :azn:

Not intentionally of course, but as the saying goes, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".

I look forward to even MORE of your sweeping racial stereotypes against Chinese people in general. :smitten:

And btw you guys claim to be descendant of afghans, mughals and arabs then how were you part of ancient indian civilisation. Sure indian civilisation took place in present day pakistan but it wasn't you guys. You guys are some next level aliens who came from somewhere else like afghan, arab world or somewhere else and took over our lands!

I thought these guys came from the sands of Arabia/Turkey/Mongolia ? Wasn't Pakistan established by Muhammad Bin Qasim?:confused:

Maybe Vietnam will become the undisputed master of the world then? :D

(Sorry there doesn't seem to be any Vietnamese flag icon in this forum, so just picture a Vietnamese flag waving in the air with sexy music playing in the background).
Considering how I am handling you boys and how I debunked many of your claims about fantastic Chinese weapons, may be you should worry.

:thinktank:

No mention of 1962? China beat India you know :D

The 3 clawed dragon should be proud of the 5 clawed one :china: :pakistan:

LOL so you can't actually back up that ridiculous statement you made?

Kind of reminds me of a previous incident where you could also not back up anything that you said.

Considering how I am handling you boys and how I debunked many of your claims about fantastic Chinese weapons, may be you should worry.

Yeah buddy, Vietnamese world domination!! :mps:

You should probably send a letter off to Hollywood though, and tell them to stop casting a negative image on Vietnamese with all those war films, with lines like "me love you long time".

Also, send a letter to John McCain as well. I'm sure you know why. :azn:

You're a funny guy gambit. :azn:

Not intentionally of course, but as the saying goes, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".

I look forward to even MORE of your sweeping racial stereotypes against Chinese people in general. :smitten:
With you boys around supplying the rope, the readers can make up their own minds and hang all of you with it.:D

Oh, well. Who cares. And btw we are used to our fundamental right 'freedom of speech' so we might come across as outspoken to you commies! loooooool

Showing your lack of knowledge yet again I'm afraid. :no:

I live in Hong Kong, which is an autonomous region in China, with a constitutional guarantee to free speech.

Instead of calling us "commies" and giggling, you should take the time to worry about the fact that India has more people in poverty than Africa does. :wave:

Who cares if u call my Father urs?:rofl:

Thts a shameful thing by the way.

And btw you guys claim to be descendant of afghans, mughals and arabs then how were you part of ancient indian civilisation.
By afghans u mean the guys in our KPK province?:rofl:
The arabs=Syeds,qureshis etc who ancestors came to spread islam?
Mughals=The guys who living in Pakistan?we even have a few on PDF:rofl:

Sure indian civilisation took place in present day pakistan but it wasn't you guys.
Yeah it was the aliens? no wait the guys from Bihar province of india:rofl:

You guys are some next level aliens who came from somewhere else like afghan, arab world or somewhere else and took over our lands!

Indians r so predictable:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom