What's new

Thinking About Vietnam

I'm going to write about my thinking on Vietnam
I hope the Vietnam Communist government open their eyes and protect their country.
For months, Vietnamese are protesting about "South China Sea, Nansha island" issue, then the Vietnam government send police come to stop the protest, and arrested many people. With the latest arrest of "Bui Thi Minh Hang" in daylight at Hanoi.
To the Viets, your government is a moron who go lick China government shoe. Don't blame China food are unsafe in Vietnam, why don't you go ask your Vietnam government why keep import those China food and stuff to your country?
There tons of Chinese movies everywhere in Vietnam, even little children toys and books are come from China. If you claim stuff from China are unsafe then stop importing it. Tell your "Viet Cong" Vietnam Communist to listen to their people and be on their people side.
Stop harrassing and arrested people for just protesting. And those Viets, don't lie and say they didn't get arrested OK, I can dig up tons of news from BBC, CNN, RFA and more news of all the cases of students as well as people got arrested from protesting against China.
Stop import food and stuff from China to Vietnam, this only hurt your Vietnamese citizen by eating and using it.
I feel sad for theVietnamese people who are truly love their countries, pity them live under a Vietnam government where go kiss China and listen to China command. Therefore, before blame China, go blame your coward, moron government first.

What you written above is same as media and news papers in Vietnam do, criticize related authorities (about Chinese foods illegal smuggle in with out custom control, Chinese movie funded by comer shows, illegal Chinese workers, businessmen, bauxite mine, Chinese ships disturb our fishers on sea... etc).

I think you are Thai in native, no pro Chinese.

China should learn to act and behave properly when it comes to neighborer affairs. After all no one like to be neighbor with an ever growing stronger country.

Geo-politics is all about balance of powers. Cocks and US did manipulate and colonize Vietnam in the past but the more important issue to them today is from north not from other side of the Eurasia or Pacific. It is totally understandable that they show a more welcoming attitudes to their former colonial master than to the liberator. BTW China should be used to criticizes from her little friends. Its no big deal anyway.

And the reason that we helped in their fighting against the French and US colonists is mainly for our benefits.

Your post is correct.
China helped Vietnam by war against France to present himself in Geneva 1954 to shake hand with France. France is a first Westerner has diplomacy with China. China helped Vietnam by war against US to welcome Nixon in Peking 1972 and joining to UN.

Back
Top Bottom