What's new

Thinking About Vietnam

Of course YOU are...:lol:

Stop trying to attach your sexual failures to others. I had no problems with women of any group. Win a few, lose a few. That is the social life.

I had tons of horny white women flocking to my feet because they think I know martial arts, do you believe me? :azn:

I had tons of horny white women flocking to my feet because they think I know martial arts, do you believe me? :azn:
Tons? You mean you attract 'plus sizes' women? And that they believe you are Bruce Lee reincarnated? Good for you...:D

Hey...!!! Who are you calling 'old'? :lol: Pervert? Yes. My G/F definitely agree.

No difference. You boys are fantasizing nevertheless. But then thanks again for proving that with this line: ...it is us who sees us as their master. China is just as racist as the Yamato.

I read an article about White male teachers molesting their students so then all white male teachers molest their students then?

I really thought you were smarter than that! You just based your assumption of a nation of 1.3 billion people to one guy :no:

But yes, there are some racist Chinese but not even close to the number of racist white Americans. :usflag:

I love u long time G.I.
Quoted from =Casualities of war(movie)

"Me love you long time?"

Isn't that the line that was immortalized by the movie "Full Metal Jacket"?

@Gambit, it is American cinema that characterizes Vietnamese women as prostitutes during the Vietnam war. Nothing to do with us. :no:

oh my gosh! 2 americans trash talking each other about the amount and the type of sex they had. Life's good. :P

Tons? You mean you attract 'plus sizes' women? And that they believe you are Bruce Lee reincarnated? Good for you...:D

oh yea for sure, plus size, slim, thick, curvy, the entire spectrum of white women :azn:

but of course i don't get as much as my black friends, who could walk into any white establishment and all the white women would be on him like dogs on a bone.

I read an article about White male teachers molesting their students so then all white male teachers molest their students then?

I really thought you were smarter than that! You just based your assumption of a nation of 1.3 billion people to one guy :no:

But yes, there are some racist Chinese but not even close to the number of racist white Americans. :usflag:
And how is that any different than you boys here trying to pass China off as a 'benevolent master' for Asia? No assumption? Or is that an outright lie that is now being challenged?

"Me love you long time?"

Isn't that the line that was immortalized by the movie "Full Metal Jacket"?

@Gambit, it is American cinema that characterizes Vietnamese women as prostitutes during the Vietnam war. Nothing to do with us. :no:
I do not care what Hollywood churns out. For now, I only care of the lie you boys are trying pass off here that Viet Nam is, or should be, a subservient vassal state to China and that there must be something wrong with Vietnamese, in Viet Nam or anywhere else in the world, if we do not agree. This is just a Chinese version of the discredited American belief of 'Manifest Destiny'. Did not one of you mentioned once something about the 'Mandate of Heaven'? Mandate for what? To rule Asia as the Yamato once believed that such was theirs?

And how is that any different than you boys here trying to pass China off as a 'benevolent master' for Asia? No assumption? Or is that an outright lie that is now being challenged?

let's see

Vietnam History
First Chinese domination 207 BC–39 AD
Second Chinese domination 43–544
Third Chinese domination 602–905
Fourth Chinese domination 1407–1427

Vietnam Culture
Adopted Chinese writing
Chinese religion
Chinese philosophy
Chinese governance

so this is why we see ourselves as their master, but perhaps the word master is too strong for you? how about big brother? ;)

And what did westerners do? sexualized their women after decades of sex with poor prostitutes.

My friend, the difference is night and day, almost as different as white women choosing black men for love and Vietnamese women choosing white men for money.

This is just a Chinese version of the discredited American belief of 'Manifest Destiny'.

Chinese version eh? :lol:

The belief of the mandate of heaven began in the Zhou Dynasty 1046 - 256 BCE and it was about the right to control China, not the western version which came about quite recently which is to control to entire world :usflag:

So the "chinese" version is the "one" and 1st version and is completely different then the western version.

Of course YOU are...:lol:

Stop trying to attach your sexual failures to others. I had no problems with women of any group. Win a few, lose a few. That is the social life.

Ok, my fellow countrymen are now on the fever of hunting for the Viet brides. How good is that, eh? :lol:

They are pretty cheap, you can find a good looking one who is young and virgin for only 30k USD. :rofl: Otherwise, you can even get a refund without any pre/post-condition.

img200902232133289.jpg

Of course, Vietnam is becoming a supply for China about the women shortage. :D

let's see

Vietnam History
First Chinese domination 207 BC–39 AD
Second Chinese domination 43–544
Third Chinese domination 602–905
Fourth Chinese domination 1407–1427

Vietnam Culture
Adopted Chinese language
Chinese religion
Chinese philosophy

so this is why we see ourselves as their master.
Thanks for proving it again...and again...on why the rest of Asia WILL NOT trust China to be a peaceful power.

And what did westerners do? sexualized their women after decades of sex with poor prostitutes.

My friend, the difference is night and day, almost as different as white women choosing black men for love and Vietnamese women choosing white men for money.
Then there should be no disagreement that what I have been saying is true: That Chinese men are no different when they come to Viet Nam to buy women, except they do it for much longer duration. No man of any ethnicity needs Hollywood to train him into believing that women are for him to use and apparently now we see another lie the Chinese boys are trying to pass off, that Chinese men are so holy and righteous because China does not have Hollywood.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Ok, my fellow countrymen are now on the fever of hunting for the Viet brides. How good is that, eh? :lol:

They are pretty cheap, you can find a good looking who are young and virgin for only 30k USD. :rofl: Otherwise, you can even get a refund without any post-condition.

img200902232133289.jpg

Of course, Vietnam is becoming a supply for China about the women shortage. :D
Saved...!!! And thanks again...:D

Chinese version eh? :lol:

The belief of the mandate of heaven began in the Zhou Dynasty 1046 - 256 BCE and it was about the right to control China, not the western version which came about quite recently which is to control to entire world :usflag:

So the "chinese" version is the "one" and 1st version and is completely different then the western version.
Of course...What is 'China' can be very flexible to interpret, no?

Back
Top Bottom