What's new

There are 30 Million Illegal Bangladeshis in India: Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ This is another great conspiracy against Bangladesh. They are just behaving like Sk Hasina govt. First taking a verdict from the court and then will implement it by force.

@ I think the figure 3 crore is less it would be 5 crore. Now you may ask me how ?

@ You remember in 1947 during the time of great divide many Hindus opted for India and more were evicted forcefully and again in 1965 war many Hindus left their home and went to India. Now people says this figure was around 50,000. Now, as per Malthus Theory of Population, the population is doubled every after 20 years. So, by 1967 this population increased to 1 crore. In 1987 the population increased to 2 crore and in 2007 it increased to 4 crore and by now it has increased to 5 crore. Besides there were about one million biharis also went to India.

When you double 50,000 it becomes 100,000(1 lakh), not 10,000,000(1crore). Besides those who crossed the border in 1947 are not illegals.

Sooner or later entire NE gonna be integral part of Bangladesh,Bangla+Bihar+Urissa and NE=Brihot Bangla:devil:.Other than whining India can do nothing here.
Amra haate mari na vaate mari:smokin:

Darun golpo moshai!!!!
Kintu apnar desh je tokhon shomudror neeche hobe.... aar apnaara je Brihot Bangla bolen sheta Bharoter amole hobe :cheers:

For my fellow Indians, we are soon gonna have an extended coastline. From east of W.Bengal to Assam. Thanks to global warming :toast_sign:

We already conquered you psychologically,you can't think of anything beyond illegal immigrants.Now its time for real invasion,we already send our 300 million soldiers inside your country.You are yet to experience the last blow:flame:
We don't kill our infant girls like you do because we live in a civilized society.You people are in dire need of girls as in most of the parts of India there are only 700 women for every 1000 men because you kill most of your baby girls.Shame on you :angry:

Well you are definitely trying to help us out in that regard by selling your women to us :P Thanks for trying to fix our male/female ratio :)

R8 brother, we will not rest until our lost kingdom regained..... We are soldiers of Nawab Siraj-ud-daula........

British_Possessions_in_India_1767_.jpg

A001189.jpg

battle-of-plassey-painting-04.jpg

Lolz...these poor fellas can't sleep at night with their current tension over NE, Maoists and you are putting extra pressure over their nerve. They will have one after one cardiac arrest with this dose :hitwall: !!

Ask ur BNP leaders to stop arms trafficing from china to those insurgents my friend. We will sleep well then.

Half of them are working in construction company I guess.

At our site in south Mumbai, majority of these labours are Bangladeshis. Only god knows why these illiterate lots are keep on yelling like Hell. We offer them 25 rupees a day but still they don't go back. They are fine with even 20 rupees Lol.

But then I feel that its very hard to get work in Bangladesh so these poor guys don't have an option.

We already conquered you psychologically,you can't think of anything beyond illegal immigrants.Now its time for real invasion,we already send our 300 million soldiers inside your country.You are yet to experience the last blow:flame:
Lol your so called soldiers are working under our companies orders @ Rs. 25 a day! Though some Bangladeshi women may be earning more than that you know.

We don't kill our infant girls like you do because we live in a civilized society.You people are in dire need of girls as in most of the parts of India there are only 700 women for every 1000 men because you kill most of your baby girls.Shame on you :angry:

Is that why you send your women to us? :lol:
Wet dream or not but history repeats you know:whistle:
Agree with you. History repeats itself. India was united. So you were sayin? You wanna repeat that history dude?

We don't need to get more balls to deal with a country like India.
I never knew there was a survey about this! How many balls are required to deal with a country like India?

R8 brother, we will not rest until our lost kingdom regained..... We are soldiers of Nawab Siraj-ud-daula........

British_Possessions_in_India_1767_.jpg

A001189.jpg

battle-of-plassey-painting-04.jpg

we don't mind if you get whole India or may be opposite :P . If democracy remains then it doesn't really matter right? :) .

^^^^ where did i posted it?????

Lol your so called soldiers are working under our companies orders @ Rs. 25 a day! Though some Bangladeshi women may be earning more than that you know.

Is that why you send your women to us? :lol:

Agree with you. History repeats itself. India was united. So you were sayin? You wanna repeat that history dude?

I never knew there was a survey about this! How many balls are required to deal with a country like India?

from where did you pick that post.... when i posted it.....

we don't mind if you get whole India or may be opposite :P . If democracy remains then it doesn't really matter right? :) .
Lol you lost your mind my friend? You are over estimating Bangladesh.

Even Mumbai police Hawaldars are enough to take on Dhaka. :rofl: We don't even need to send an army there.

^^^^ where did i posted it?????

from where did you pick that post.... when i posted it.....

Excuse me??

Lolz...these poor fellas can't sleep at night with their current tension over NE, Maoists and you are putting extra pressure over their nerve. They will have one after one cardiac arrest with this dose :hitwall: !!

Oh we cant sleep at night all right, but its them Bangladeshi beauties that are keeping us up all night if you get my drift :P

Lol you lost your mind my friend? You are over estimating Bangladesh.

:) my point was totally different, see maybe opposite.. ie. vice versa :cheesy: ,

Just want to say to our friends (Indian or BD-ians) that whats happening is not really right and hope that some good actions are taken both sides. We are good enough to solve our issues in much better ways..

First you fight for partition of Bengal in 1905.
Then you fight for partition of India-1947
Then you fight for partition of Pakistan- 1971
Now you are fighting for unification of Bengal.
Very confused lot.
Sooner or later entire NE gonna be integral part of Bangladesh,Bangla+Bihar+Urissa and NE=Brihot Bangla:devil:.Other than whining India can do nothing here.
Amra haate mari na vaate mari:smokin:

The best is improve surveilance and shoot any one crossing the border illegally.
1 in 100 will be shot.
90 will be deterred.
The soft policies of Congress + Left is responsible for this problem.
Then deport them. That's India's responsibility.

I mean, since when was it Bangladesh's responsibility to run India's security matters? :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom