What's new

The so-called Chinese claims on Arunachal

Sino-Tibetan without Sino(Chinese) are the Tibeto-Burmese. Which proves that Tibeto-Burmese
don't share anything with Chinese people. Chinese folk religions like Confucianism and Taoism was never practiced in Tibet and Tibetans use an Indian writing system instead of the pictograph used by Han Chinese.
And mongolian using Russian writing system and no way to say they are the same with white poeple.

Sino-Tibetan without Sino(Chinese) are the Tibeto-Burmese. Which proves that Tibeto-Burmese
don't share anything with Chinese people. Chinese folk religions like Confucianism and Taoism was never practiced in Tibet and Tibetans use an Indian writing system instead of the pictograph used by Han Chinese.

This only prove your IQ below 82. Tibeto-Burmese are under the umbrella of Sino-Tibetan language family.

You will be call an idiot if you say Hindi is not related with say German because it is Indo-Aryan and not Germanic. How about Manipur and Nagaland relating to India?

Also whether Tibetan related to Chinese or not got nothing to do with the sovereignty of South Tibet.

I am sick of talking to a IQ 82 guy like you.

Only Uighurs trouble maker and Han people have no problem with Tibetans.

Here is Tibetan script
tibetan-text-tattoo.gif

Here is the Manchu script
f_manchu1.gif

Here is your Chinese script

200px-Hanzi.svg.png

I don't find any similarity.

And mongolian using Russian writing system and no way to say they are the same with white poeple.

That was the recent switching. Mongols had their own writing system.

This only prove your IQ below 82. Tibeto-Burmese are under the umbrella of Sino-Tibetan language family.

You will be call an idiot if you say Hindi is not related with say German because it is Indo-Aryan and not Germanic. How about Manipur and Nagaland relating to India?

Also whether Tibetan related to Chinese or not got nothing to do with the sovereignty of South Tibet.

I am sick of talking to a IQ 82 guy like you.

Thing is you don't see non-Hans as people related to you. You don't need to expose your skyrocketing high IQ again and again. :omghaha::omghaha:

Here is Tibetan script
tibetan-text-tattoo.gif

Here is the Manchu script
f_manchu1.gif

Good,we are different culture and meanwhile we are the same people-perhaps only in my eyes.

Here is your Chinese script

200px-Hanzi.svg.png

I don't find any similarity.

That was the recent switching. Mongols had their own writing system.

LOL totally ignored my actual response and decided nitpick about the minor details lmao. And whats more lol you are picking a random news to change the subject lmao. I am noticing a pattern here though. You have repeatedly brought up cases of people being raped. Are you indirectly projecting personal and traumatic experiences? Lol I am not even going to bother replying to your bullshit about us being migrants LMAO.

Anyways my virgin friend I have to call it a night. It was nice talking to y ou.

Chinese don't see their world as Sino-Tibetan people but as Hans and Non-Hans.

Read this article by BBC, you will know how multiculturalism is an alien concept to most of the Chinese.

BBC News - A Point Of View: How China sees a multicultural world

Good,we are different culture and meanwhile we are the same people although perhaps only in my eyes.

India
भारत
بھارت

Is the above language related, first one Engish, second Hindi, third urdu. Using different writing system does not set you apart from your language family.

India
भारत
بھارت

Is the above language related, first one Engish, second Hindi, third urdu. Using different writing system does not set you apart from your language family.

Arabic script is used by Indian Muslims, its not region specific unlike the one with Manchus, Mongol, Uyghurs, Tibetans with completely alien culture with the Chinese people who always lived inside the boundaries of Great Wall of China.

Chinese don't see their world as Sino-Tibetan people but as Hans and Non-Hans.

Read this article by BBC, you will know how multiculturalism is an alien concept to most of the Chinese.

BBC News - A Point Of View: How China sees a multicultural world

You are wrong. Chinese is more non-homogenous than you guys like to believe. The Vietnamese has been claiming that Southern Chinese like Cantonese, Min Nan are ancient Viet. The Manchus today are fake Machus and completely integrated. Similar to Mongols.

The Chinese has less minority problem compared to every country of her size.

Indian like to view everyone something like Brahmins and Dalits. The Dalits are assimilated Dravidians and they got shitt for 3000 years until today. The Brahmins are racists.

Arabic script is used by Indian Muslims, its not region specific unlike the one with Manchus, Mongol, Uyghurs, Tibetans with completely alien culture with the Chinese people who always lived inside the boundaries of Great Wall of China.

Dont avoid my main point. Using different writing system do not bring you apart from your parent language family.

You are wrong. Chinese is more non-homogenous than you guys like to believe. The Vietnamese has been claiming that Southern Chinese like Cantonese, Min Nan are ancient Viet. The Manchus today are fake Machus and completely integrated. Similar to Mongols.

Manchus integrated? Manchus stopped speaking Manchu language after 1950 in the fear of getting persecuted and now finally their language is extinct.

Indian like to view everyone something like Brahmins and Dalits. The Dalits are assimilated Dravidians and they got shitt for 3000 years until today. The Brahmins are racists.

Is this the miracle of your skyrocketing high IQ. :omghaha::omghaha:

You feel yourself as Chinese because you feel yourself as Hans, there is nothing called multicultural Chinese identity.

Manchus integrated? Manchus stopped speaking Manchu language after 1950 in the fear of getting persecuted and now finally their language is extinct.

Again once more you prove yourselves a liar. I have no idea how you sprout stuff that Manchu persecuted in 1950. Manchus have long integrated in Qing Dynasty when they are in charge. Their emperor Qian Long is the MOST prolific Chinese poem writer in the entire universe.

This is what English wiki say about Emperor Qian Long. The Qianlong Emperor was a passionate poet and essayist. In his collected writings, which were published in a tenfold series between 1749 and 1800, over 40,000 poems and 1,300 prose texts are listed, making him one of the most prolific writers of all time

Is this the miracle of your skyrocketing high IQ. :omghaha::omghaha:

You feel yourself as Chinese because you feel yourself as Hans, there is nothing called multicultural Chinese identity.

In India, there are color culture like Brahmins and their perceived animals such as Dalits.

I wonder what's going on with it, it seems Northern Hans and Southern Hans have some issues.

Anger Over Anti-Cantonese Moves in China
Protests in Guangdong in Regards to Cantonese Language | Canton 168 - 廣東一路發

Again once more you prove yourselves a liar. I have no idea how you sprout stuff that Manchu persecuted in 1950. Manchus have long integrated in Qing Dynasty when they are in charge. Their emperor Qian Long is the MOST prolific Chinese poem writer in the entire universe.

This is what English wiki say about Emperor Qian Long. The Qianlong Emperor was a passionate poet and essayist. In his collected writings, which were published in a tenfold series between 1749 and 1800, over 40,000 poems and 1,300 prose texts are listed, making him one of the most prolific writers of all time

Han Chinese always felt enraged to be ruled a foreign race of Manchus. During Xinhai revolution, Han gangs attacked Manchu people. After 1950, Manchus were seen with suspicion, so they stopped speaking Manchu language pretending as Han Chinese and because of that Manchu language is extinct now because Manchus born after 1950 never spoke Manchu language out of fear. I am not interested in your pampered stories.

images

201042113471880877801.jpg

This actress Zhou Haimei is Manchu

I wonder what's going on with it, it seems Northern Hans and Southern Hans have some issues.

I am a Southern Chinese, mother tongue Taiwanese and native Singaporean. I do not even support Taiwanese independence. All these Han Chinese internal lect issues are seen as a "racism" issue by a lot of racist race.

Han Chinese always felt enraged to be ruled a foreign race of Manchus. During Xinhai revolution, Han gangs attacked Manchu people. After 1950, Manchus were seen with suspicion, so they stopped speaking Manchu language pretending as Han Chinese and because of that Manchu language is extinct now because Manchus born after 1950 never spoke Manchu language out of fear. I am not interested in your pampered stories.

You do not anyhow accuse without proper citation.

You are a liar.

I am not sure too much about how Chinese view Indians. But this is how Americans view Indians.

We will deal with them in good time," - is that a threat? Apparently it is. A diplomat cheats the law in host country and caught. Her government is now threatening and trying to blackmail the host country rather than being ashamed for the disgrace that the diplomat brought to her country. Indians don't really know what the heck they are talking. Do they think US laws are like a nose made of wax and you can bend it at will. Wishful thinking. They are cheaters in wholesome as a nation. Look at their all big brand names in IT field. Almost all of them have been blacklisted by world bodies (such as UNO) for cheating one way or the other. Cheating is embedded in their blood and mind. And these thugs are trying to blackmail the law of the land in the US when caught red handed. It's a deep disgrace but Indians have no self-respect at all. Expect anything from them.

Back
Top Bottom