What's new

The so-called Chinese claims on Arunachal

u

Lol you are an old man trying to act tough over the internet calling me names after falling short on trying to offend me and I am the coward? But I guess in the internet ever one can be super humans.

Lol keep calling me names.

@hadoken here is an advice for you my friend. Never engage the majority of the Chinese posters in this forum.

They do nothing but troll, insult other people based on low IQ.

Every single post contains a racial insult somehow and it is widel acknowledged that they are the worst rolls typing the CCp party manifesto here.

You will save yourself the sanity. Trust me, they are the worst trolls here.

I avoid the Chinese section just for this. Oh and they post a million threads about Indian poverty to racially insult Indians. If they had constructive criticism sure.

Ask other posters if you want.

Lol I wont be offended by a chinese who has a picture of a anime character on his display (who claims to be an adult) make racial jabs. This guy will die a virgin :chilli:

Lol this faggot had me in stitches when he indicated that he was a teacher!!!! I thought I was dealing with a pre-pubescent butt hurt socially inept child.

LOL...A dialogue with him is an assault on our senses! Sounds like yet another false-flag 50 cent-er to me.

article-1393355-0C5C3E3C00000578-454_468x667.jpg

Corporal Dipprasad Pun. This guy is a Sino-Tibetan Magar. The Indo-Nepalese blood in him have not pollute him too much that is a able to perform heroic feat. Indo-Nepalese are so coward that Army recruiter throw their resume into toilet bowl once they see their race profile.

If Magar can perform great feat, the India has no chance Sino-Tibetan states especially China. But Indians can meanwhile learn how to prove that they are brave and good people by learning to talk cock better.

• Corporal Dipprasad Pun defeated more than 30 Taliban fighters single-handedly
  • Used the tripod of his machine gun to beat away a militant after running out of ammunition

Hero Gurkha handed bravery medal by Queen said: 'I thought I was going to die... so I tried to kill as many as I could' | Mail Online

The pussy that you are..... if you have the balls PM me your google hangout info. We can have an actual convo and I will post it on this site.

Hey Hindu, attack me base on fact. We know Hindu are pussy 1962. They talk a lot, and try lying in this forum. They masturbate their own mind saying Southern Tibet is not Tibetan....etc.

If Gurkhas is good soldiers, just watch her cousin Sino-Tibetan Chinese. This time if China take Southern Tibet as in 1962, she will not withdraw. The Tibetan there will welcome China with open arm.

Below, Dirty Hindu rape 14 Tibetan school girls in Southern Tibet. Tibetan is under land of rape that she will welcome China liberator.

Arunachal school hostel warden held for raping 14 girls - Times Of India

Hey Hindu, attack me base on fact. We know Hindu are pussy 1962. They talk a lot, and try lying in this forum. They masturbate their own mind saying Southern Tibet is not Tibetan....etc.

If Gurkhas is good soldiers, just watch her cousin Sino-Tibetan Chinese. This time if China take Southern Tibet as in 1962, she will not withdraw. The Tibetan there will welcome China with open arm.

Below, Dirty Hindu rape 14 Tibetan school girls in Southern Tibet. Tibetan is under land of rape that she will welcome China liberator.

Arunachal school hostel warden held for raping 14 girls - Times Of India
lol I could not give a flying **** about India,Chinese, Hindus, Buddhists, TIbetans, Nepalese at this point. This is between y ou and I. Why do avoiding my question.

Once again, lets have this convo face to face over google hangout and we will post the convo on this site :lmao:

Let the Virgin Princess roll in her wonderland, dude. It's really funny that coming from Shanghai and staying in Singapore, she claims to know more about Himalyan people than the Nepalese themselves. :lol:

LOL wait this is Girl that I am talking too :|

I didnt realize you were a lady, anime princess. My mistake.

Girl, you need to find yoruself a hus
No! But that shouldn't stop us from recognizing him as a Virgin Princess.:lol: The Jade Virgin Princess of Singapore!
lol I love how he just tried to avoid my questions. Right now, as we speak he is googling about random news about the persecution of "his people". He will then try to use that as an indication of what really goes on in my country lol.

Either way, you have made it clear that you dont want to have the debate. KNow this, I had no problem with you having opposing opinion regarding the relations between Tibetans and people like myself . After all, every one is entitled to an opinion.

But I wasnt down with your faggotry , calling me names, and insulting my people just because I happen to oppose your viewpoints.

Now stop being so butthurt and debate like an adult.

So you guys got my contact. Welcome to contact me. And regarding Southern Tibet issue, the most authoritative expert in it is Neville Maxwell. One of your war commander in 1962, BG Menon has written book that agree significantly with Maxwell in contradict to what you guys Hindutva's illusion. Maxwell's work is accessible online in google books.

Anyone who studied this part of history for a while will conclude that Southern Tibet belongs to China.

Below is a good documentary. You Indians must repent for your evil ways. Else you will get what you always believe. karma, because you guys do not obey Dharma.

Bro, lol I could not care less about India. Calling me Indian is the as calling the Pakistanis on this site as Indians.
And no, I have not gotten any pms from you

lol.png

I dont care about Indo-Chinese relations. I am just saying that you need to shut up about my people , and you need to stop using the struggles of Tibetans to use as an pawn to get an upper hand on the Indian government. Its really low and class less.

Bro, lol I could not care less about India. Calling me Indian is the as calling the Pakistanis on this site as Indians.
And no, I have not gotten any pms from you

You're being stubborn with the Jade Virgin Princess dude. :enjoy:
The growing number of self-immolations in Tibet are an indication of the solidarity shown by Tibetans to Chinese in their quest for Arunachal Pradesh.:hang2:

Back
Top Bottom