What's new

The so-called Chinese claims on Arunachal

You're being stubborn with the Jade Virgin Princess dude. :enjoy:
The growing number of self-immolations in Tibet are an indication of the solidarity shown by Tibetans to Chinese in their quest for Arunachal Pradesh.:hang2:
Yea they all love China soo much that they are running across the borders at every half chance they get. Mind you Tibetans will ALWAYS be welcome in my house, and my country .

Bro, lol I could not care less about India. Calling me Indian is the as calling the Pakistanis on this site as Indians.
And no, I have not gotten any pms from you

lol.png

I dont care about Indo-Chinese relations. I am just saying that you need to shut up about my people , and you need to stop using the struggles of Tibetans to use as an pawn to get an upper hand on the Indian government. Its really low and class less.

I think your mind is muddled. First you say you do not care about Indo-Chinese relationship then you mentioned "stop using struggles or Tibetans to use as a pwan to get an upper hand on the Indian government".

First, this is a Sino-Indian issue thread. I see you having low IQ when you make such contradictory statement on this thread. Nepal is today more shitt than than India and full of rape because of conceit Hindutva like you, who have no brains and clueless about your people.

Right now India is having high inflation, drought, devaluation...etc. Shinny India wet dream over. Once there is a trigger, India may implode, and serve her right, for all evil she has done over the years.

I think your mind is muddled. First you say you do not care about Indo-Chinese relationship then you mentioned "stop using struggles or Tibetans to use as a pwan to get an upper hand on the Indian government".

First, this is a Sino-Indian issue thread. I see you having low IQ when you make such contradictory statement on this thread. Nepal is today more shitt than than India and full of rape because of conceit Hindutva like you, who have no brains and clueless about your people.

Right now India is having high inflation, drought, devaluation...etc. Shinny India wet dream over. Once there is a trigger, India may implode, and serve her right, for all evil she has done over the years.

http://bustmahpiohanzia.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/impossibru-meme-sgb.jpg

Here is a little bit of Logical breakdown for you my friend . Notice I am not going to call y ou any names even though I know I am superior to you in every way lol

Stop hijacking Tibetans and THEIR struggles (the main subjects- the focal point)
and use to it take political shots at ( The action )
X,Y,Z (the least important part of my statement)

I destroyed you yet again :lol:

You keep going on about IQ yet , you fail to grasp basic analytic/ trouble shooting skills
Maybe you no "speaky engruish"?

Finally, Nepal is in shitty conditions. I dont get what this has to do with the actual convo. If I recall correctly you said majority of the people in Nepal were "the cousins of Sino-Tibetans" anyways.

Stay on topic my friend

Here is a little bit of Logical breakdown for you my friend . Notice I am not going to call y ou any names even though I know I am superior to you in every way lol

Stop hijacking Tibetans and THEIR struggles (the main subjects- the focal point)
and use to it take political shots at ( The action )
X,Y,Z (the least important part of my statement)

I destroyed you yet again :lol:

I keep going on about IQ yet , you fail lack basic trouble shooting skills
Maybe you no "speaky engruish"?

Finally, Nepal is in shitty conditions. I dont get what this has to do with the actual convo. If I recall correctly you said majority of the people in Nepal were "the cousins of Sino-Tibetans" anyways.

Another evidence Hindus like to mis-inform and now caught red handed when you say "you said majority of the people in Nepal were "the cousins of Sino-Tibetans". As someone familiar with histories and geo-politics of South Asia, its better to exercise a little more prudence when replying my thread.

I would not say such things to make myself a fool. Nepal is mostly foreigners Indo-Nepali who migrated from Hindu-ganges plain to himalayas highland and bring their shitt caste system to a once Shangrila. This land will be a paradise without Hindus like you.

Below is what Al Jazeera accused Nepali of.

The Disillusioned Soldier - Witness - Al Jazeera English
The Maoist revolution was largely motivated by long-standing and extreme abuse and exploitation of poor rural people by a small, landowning elite. An upper-middle-class friend of mine, whom I used to tease for being a "feudalist”, admitted to me that he knew people who had raped Tharu (indigenous) women and thought little of it. But although he empathised with those who joined the revolution, he could not bear the thought that his privileges might come to an end if the revolution was successful.

Another evidence Hindus like to mis-inform and now caught red handed when you say "you said majority of the people in Nepal were "the cousins of Sino-Tibetans". As someone familiar with histories and geo-politics of South Asia, its better to exercise a little more prudence when replying my thread.

I would not say such things to make myself a fool. Nepal is mostly foreigners Indo-Nepali who migrated from Hindu-ganges plain to himalayas highland and bring their shitt caste system to a once Shangrila. This land will be a paradise without Hindus like you.

Below is what Al Jazeera accused Nepali of.

The Disillusioned Soldier - Witness - Al Jazeera English
The Maoist revolution was largely motivated by long-standing and extreme abuse and exploitation of poor rural people by a small, landowning elite. An upper-middle-class friend of mine, whom I used to tease for being a "feudalist”, admitted to me that he knew people who had raped Tharu (indigenous) women and thought little of it. But although he empathised with those who joined the revolution, he could not bear the thought that his privileges might come to an end if the revolution was successful.

LOL totally ignored my actual response and decided nitpick about the minor details lmao. And whats more lol you are picking a random news to change the subject lmao. I am noticing a pattern here though. You have repeatedly brought up cases of people being raped. Are you indirectly projecting personal and traumatic experiences? Lol I am not even going to bother replying to your bullshit about us being migrants LMAO.

Anyways my virgin friend I have to call it a night. It was nice talking to y ou.

lol ah resorting to name calling. Keep trying. Gurkha: followers of Gorakhnath (hindu god), was a title and not related to race. LOL y our tactics do not work

Here was the originator of Gurkha's btw
laa1218585435e.jpg

Now I am out of here, you kids enjoy sucking eachother off.

In a world of a Chinese, there are only two races of people Han and a Non-Han. And they always considers non-Han as an alien race. Indic, Tibeto-Burmese or Turkic all are an alien people to a Han Chinese. These Chinese are just pretending here, you don't need to explain them logic.

Even half of Nepal are mongoloid and some people not telling the truth.

So, what's your point here if half of Nepalese are Mongoloid.

Last edited:
In a world of a Chinese, there are only two races of people Han and a Non-Han. And they always considers non-Han as an alien race. Indic, Tibeto-Burmese or Turkic all are an alien people to a Han Chinese. These Chinese are just pretending here, you don't need to explain them logic.

Stop being ridiculous and stop masturbating, we have much higher IQ than 82 as to perceive a binary 2 race world.

Don't know how other Chinese think about Tibetan and Burmese just I myself regard them as real chinese and Turkic yes they are the same with mideast people and Indian.

Stop being ridiculous and stop masturbating, we have much higher IQ than 82 as to perceive a binary 2 race world.

Look you think I don't know about Chinese mentality. China as a country only existed within a great wall of China, you world revolves around being Han and non-Han.

Don't know how other Chinese think about Tibetan and Burmese just I myself regard them as real chinese and Turkic yes they are the same with mideast people and Indian.

Don't lie, there is nothing called Chinese nationalism, its a collective Han identity which defines your identity as a China which the China's ethnic minorities don't share with you. Multiculturalism is a concept completely alien to Han Chinese.

Look you think I don't know about Chinese mentality. China as a country only existed within a great wall of China, you world revolves around being Han and non-Han.

Don't lie, there is nothing called Chinese nationalism, its a collective Han identity which defines your identity as a China which the China's ethnic minorities don't share with you. Multiculturalism is a concept completely alien to Han Chinese.

Again please clarify your earlier statement that Chinese only know 2 race.

China has the best minority policy that even rival that of developed countries. There are 56 races in China and China only have problem with Tibetans and Uighurs. In this whole world no one can rival India's atrocities against her minorities in Kashmir, just to cite one example. Nobody today conduct counter insurgency like the way India does in Kashmir.

Stop wasting our time you low IQ hindu.

2032-004-9433820F.gif

Below are "Indians" in Southern Tibet Tawang
Dalai Lama visits Tawang | Demotix.com

1257699579-dalai-lama-visits-tawang-174873_174873.jpg

Even Ladakh is Tibetan so as the border town of Himachal and Uttarakhand.

Sino-Tibetan without Sino(Chinese) are the Tibeto-Burmese. Which proves that Tibeto-Burmese
don't share anything with Chinese people. Chinese folk religions like Confucianism and Taoism was never practiced in Tibet and Tibetans use an Indian writing system instead of the pictograph used by Han Chinese.

Only Uighurs trouble maker and Han people have no problem with Tibetans.

eye scans ll get slaughtered if u cross tawang border,we might as well throw 3-4 nikke nikee chinkiyaan into the fire.

Again please clarify your earlier statement that Chinese only know 2 race.

China has the best minority policy that even rival that of developed countries. There are 56 races in China and China only have problem with Tibetans and Uighurs. In this whole world no one can rival India's atrocities against her minorities in Kashmir, just to cite one example. Nobody today conduct counter insurgency like the way India does in Kashmir.

Nice way use of using pampered words to fake things. There is nothing multicultural Chinese identity, its a collective Han identity that binds China. The non-Han Chinese never shared a common culture with Han Chinese. The Tibetan, Manchus, Mongol, Uyghurs all used different writing system compared to a Han Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom