What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check where your country lies :rofl:

^ pretty interesting how these threads pop up whenever someone in the west makes a statement condemning Pakistan for promoting terror in the region

And suddenly at those times, all of the Mod team goes to collective sleep
Atleast we talk in a civilized manner unlike some Indians who take it as their duty to drag Pakistan into every thing

If it didn't happen in 1947 when we were in a terrible state , then surely there's no question of it happening now when we are sided with China and established as a nuclear power ...

Your resolve is commendable, indeed.

However, when your resolve couldn't keep your state from failing, how will your resolve be able to keep your state from total collapse?

What remains to be seen is that how long can India remain in one piece with so many insurgencies ?:toast_sign:

Well surely, a failed state with a begging bowl of an economy has far more probability pf collapsing than does the world's second fastest growing 10th largest economy.

..but you know you have reason to cheer too.

Look Iran gave you a big donation yesterday.

As long as you have countries to fill up your begginjg bowl, you don't have to worry about a collapse.

So cheer up! :)

Actually the Sick Sikh :lol: here should know that his people might be accused of being responsible for the Delhi attacks that took place a few days ago:

Delhi HC blast: Involvement of Sikh groups not ruled out - Times Of India

Babbar Khalsa? those guys have been dead for years any pro Khalistani group has since been inactive :lol: yeah let me know if the Sikhs were behind it thats why IB arrested a man in Kashmir for sending the email claiming responsibility for the attacks? idiot

Did you check where yours lies ? I'm sure you would not rofl if you cared to check that
I wasn't bothered about it in the first place ... someone else wanted to prove his point not me

Economy cools as inflation fears rise - Home - livemint.com

i'm not an idiot like you i know what i am talking about your ignorantly posting on here and your embarrassing yourself

and really you have to post about that stuff just because you don't have anything better to say? besides that was the work of Indira Gandhi militants hiding inside the temple complex was a reason too what happened to the Lal Masjid? our temple has been attacked by Mughals and Afghans each time we rebuilt it each time we got stronger now what about the hundreds that are slaughtered every year in Waziristan by American drone strikes?

The Las Masjid operation was an operation against terrorists. About 84 people were killed.

Operation Bluestar wasn't an operation against militants, 1000 Sikh people were killed in the operation, & 5000 Sikhs were killed later in 4 days in anti-Sikh pogroms.

Well surely, a failed state with a begging bowl of an economy has far more probability pf collapsing than does the world's second fastest growing 10th largest economy.

..but you know you have reason to cheer too.

Look Iran gave you a big donation yesterday.

As long as you have countries to fill up your begginjg bowl, you don't have to worry about a collapse.

So cheer up! :)

Hey dude, as a failing country we even gave these Pakistanis a generous donation in the form of withdrawing our objection to the preferential access to European Markets.

Wonder where that places them ? :lol:

I wasn't bothered about it in the first place ... someone else wanted to prove his point not me

Whatever you are supposed to rofl only if your country is something better economically compared to us, which it is not.

However, when your resolve couldn't keep your state from failing, how will your resolve be able to keep your state from total collapse?
There's no total collapse coming if it didn't in 1949 as your leaders predicted

The 1984 Anti-Sikh Pogroms or Massacres,[2][3][4][5] were four days of violence in northern India, particularly Delhi, during which armed mobs belonging to the ruling Indian National Congress (the ruling political party of India), killed unarmed Sikh men, women, and children, looted and set fire to Sikh homes, businesses and schools, and attacked Gurdwaras, in response to the assassination of then Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi by her Sikh bodyguards.
Death(s) 2,700-10,000[1

1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incredible India !!! :rofl:

The Las Masjid operation was an operation against terrorists. About 84 people were killed.

Operation Bluestar wasn't an operation against militants, 1000 Sikh people were killed in the operation, & 5000 Sikhs were killed later in 4 days in anti-Sikh pogroms.

at that time India had no dedicated counter terrorist force and that was the work of the corrupt Congress party funny thing is RSS members and BJP politicians help protect Sikhs during those riots nice try

LOL India has world's 2nd largest growing economy ? Who teaches you jokes like that ?

Should have pitied when Golden Temple was under heavy fire by Indian troops and hundreds of sikhs were slaughtered
Trying to ignite again?Its gonna be a fail! That was dirty politics in 1984..we have moved on..you should also..

Secur: then surely there's no question of it happening now when we are sided with China

Oh C'mon! Pakistan deserves more respect than a promiscuous lady of the evening who left the first customer for the second one.

You should learn to respect your country, you know.

There's no total collapse coming if it didn't in 1949 as your leaders predicted

The 1984 Anti-Sikh Pogroms or Massacres,[2][3][4][5] were four days of violence in northern India, particularly Delhi, during which armed mobs belonging to the ruling Indian National Congress (the ruling political party of India), killed unarmed Sikh men, women, and children, looted and set fire to Sikh homes, businesses and schools, and attacked Gurdwaras, in response to the assassination of then Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi by her Sikh bodyguards.
Death(s) 2,700-10,000[1

1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incredible India !!! :rofl:

that was almost 30 years ago idiot the work of dirty politics that does not happen today besides how many of your fellow Karachites have been gunned down? 400? 500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom