What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is what you do about Indian peaks you lost control off to 1/6th Pakistan troop size, & that too only through the pressure of the US on Pakistan, then sure, call it victory ;)

Whereas, I don't think a victory for India would result in this:

The Hindu : National : Commander ordered capture of Point 5353 in Kargil war

Please, try and read neutral books not the propaganda that comes out of pak army like you won the war even when your country was broken into two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, try and read neutral books not the propaganda that comes out of pak army like you won the war

LOL so for losing half of your country you capture a abandoned mountain peak that can easily be wiped out by airstrikes is that all you have to show? what about the Siachen glacier we jacked from you and still control to this day? :lol: hehehehe funny ignorants :)

Again, let me simplify 1948 for you:

Again, my calculations are taking into consideration that Kashmir was a 100% Independent princely state. You are having trouble understanding the concept of basic ratios in mathematics.

Let me simplify it for you:

Kashmir was no one's. 100% of Kashmir to be fought for:

India's troops: 30,000
Pakistan's troops: 5000

India's/Pakistan's troop ratio: 30,000/5000 = 6

Part of Kashmir Pakistan should have won: 100/6= 16.67%
Part of Kashmir India should have won: 100 - 16.67 = 83.33%

Amount of Kashmir Pakistan won in 1948: 40%

Net amount of Kashmir won by Pakistan: 40 - 16.67 = 23.33%

Simplified enough? ;)

I wish the paksitani minds coyld be updatrd just like iphone..connect your brain to your pc via usb and done but alas that cant happen and the misinformed, the dumb will remain the same!

:rofl::rofl:

Oh yes Indians know everything yet they couldn't tell under which country's control the peak was really in ? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Who said Pakistanis ? I said Muslims dear

there was no Pakistan before 1947 your ancestors were Hindus forcefully converted to Islam

i can basically summarize the history of Pakistan right here...; foreign rule for 1,000 years and the populace living in that area forcefully converted by foreign invaders

I wish the paksitani minds coyld be updatrd just like iphone..connect your brain to your pc via usb and done but alas that cant happen and the misinformed, the dumb will remain the same!
Yeah the same goes for Indians whose terrible obsessions with Pakistan never goes unnoticed :rofl:

LOL so for losing half of your country you capture a abandoned mountain peak that can easily be wiped out by airstrikes is that all you have to show? what about the Siachen glacier we jacked from you and still control to this day? hehehehe funny ignorants
What about loosing 1/10 of your Incredible India in 1947 that we jacked off and control to this day ?

Once again some pathetic people will try to tell that recovering bodies is equal to surrender :D Where is that logic found ? On BR ?

Again, let me simplify 1948 for you:

Simplified enough? ;)

and who said you had 5,000 troops in Kashmir in 1948? what about the thousands of tribesmen that were the original invaders? save me your made up BS give me a source that says u have 40% of Kashmir not some baseless sht that you are spitting on here

Singing the same tune again, cute lil parrot ?

Did I not simplify the simplification for you ? ;)

Yes, by making excuses about why you lost 23.33% of the land to Pakistan :lol:

There are no excuses for a failure like that, no excuses ;)

A General who led the Indian Army on ground in the Kargil conflict, has broken his 11-year silence to say that he believes India actually lost the war in strategic terms. In an exclusive interview to NDTV, Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal, who was then the head of the Srinagar-based 15 Corps, says India has failed to consolidate its tactical gains.
The Indian commanding officer Lt Gen (Retd) Kishen Pal goes on to say–we lost Kargil.
“I consider this loss of war because whatever we gained from the war has not been consolidated, either politically or diplomatically, it has not been consolidated militarily,” Lt Gen (retd) Kishen Pal

Not convinced we won Kargil Lt Gen Kishan Pal to NDTV - YouTube

Yes, by making excuses about why you lost 23.33% of the land to Pakistan
23.33 % They lost 1/10 of India to us in 1947 :rofl:

Yeah the same goes for Indians whose terrible obsessions with Pakistan never goes unnoticed :rofl:

What about loosing 1/10 of your Incredible India in 1947 that we jacked off and control to this day ?

how is that a loss? i consider that a win for us i mean look at the 2 today India has the worlds 2nd fastest growing economy and is considered a potential superpower while Pakistan is considered to be a failed state didn't you see the videos posted showing Pakistani people conveying how partition should have never happened? :lol: yeah Jinnah sure helped you guys out

Yes, by making excuses about why you lost 23.33% of the land to Pakistan :lol:

There are no excuses for a failure like that, no excuses ;)

When did we lose ? I am not a Kashmiri , lil parrot.

As an Indian we never lost any land to Pakistan (that we split your country into half, conquered Siachen from right under your nose is another matter). If you want to take pride in attacking independent Kashmir and getting their land go do that to a Kashmiri.

India never lost any land to Pakistan.

23.33 % They lost 1/10 of India to us in 1947 :rofl:

That was a tumour/malignant cancer that had to be removed for the wellness of the whole body (Bharat). Why are you taking pride in that ?

and who said you had 5,000 troops in Kashmir in 1948? what about the thousands of tribesmen that were the original invaders? save me your made up BS give me a source that says u have 40% of Kashmir not some baseless sht that you are spitting on here
Your mental level is so pathetic that even wiki looks biased to you ... Kindly return to Golden Temple and pray there ... Debating isn't your art

As an Indian we never lost any land to Pakistan (that we split your country into half, conquered Siachen from right under your nose is another matter). I you want to pride in attacking independent Kashmir and getting their land go do that to a Kashmiri.
Ok I presume that Northern Areas , Shaksgham Valley and Azad Kashmir still remain with you right ?

Dude, I've given you the impartial sources in my previous posts, I won't give them again.

You're spitting BS about Pakistan splitting in half, when Bangladesh has a land area about 5.5 times less than Pakistan. In fact, India lost 1/8th of its land when Pakistan gained independence in 1947, as well as 40% of its 'integral territory' Kashmir to Pakistan. And I'm happy that Bangladesh got independent, considering the fact that all the insurgency movements in India's North East are coming from there, & Pakistan doesn't have a headache over it ;)

Arre bhai leave him.

He is a wannabe Afghan/Turk who claims pride in their rape/looting without knowing it was his ancestors who actually underwent it and got converted to escape them. We should not chide such identityless people. Just have pity on them.

OUCH truth hurts i really pity them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom