What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was precious. I am actually book marking it. :rofl:

USSR was punished by mighty Pakistan for siding with India in 1971.

OMG !!!

Oh please karthic, don't spoil their party.

They are already a depressed lot having lost half of their country to India and now losing their self respect too every other day.

Even Iran gives them donation...

at that time India had no dedicated counter terrorist force and that was the work of the corrupt Congress party funny thing is RSS members and BJP politicians help protect Sikhs during those riots nice try

I see you've taken out your 'rape' link eh? ;)

If wasn't ever to exist still it came into existence ... It wasn't to survive yet it survived and deterred India and kept it onto her toes for 60 years ... What are you bragging about ?

keep us on our toes? other than having nukes your nothing you guys are a gnat to us and that nuclear issue will be taken care of once our ABM is ready in 2015 btw try not to kill each other in Karachi until then :)

how many of your civilians have been killed because of WOT? and the Balochistan violence and in Karachi? i can already tell u more than the Sikhs that perished in 1984 what happened 30 years ago does not happen today yet in Pakistan you guys are being killed by each other and by foreigners no matter what i still love India along with many other Sikhs which is why we make up 1/3 of the country's armed forces
Yes we are fighting the War Against Terror unlike you who lack the courage and determination to do it

I see you've taken out your 'rape' link eh? ;)

Being an Indian has certain pre-requisites and being dignified is one of them.

He just exhibited that. Why are you surprised ?

the worlds 10th largest economy 4th largest by PPP and 2nd fastest growing economy overall i can proudly say we got the better deal of partition all these things are better than being a failed state

keep us on our toes? other than having nukes your nothing you guys are a gnat to us and that nuclear issue will be taken care of once our ABM is ready in 2015 btw try not to kill each other in Karachi until then
Is it the same as LCA Tejas being operational in 1995 ? if yes , then there's no need to worry

Tell you what ! We broke USSR into many pieces because of its allegiance with India in 1971 war so yes we deserve respect
How else USSR got defeated in Afghanistan ? Did India airlift supplies ? OR ISI sided with Mujahideen to kick Soviets out :rofl:

Being an Indian has certain pre-requisites and being dignified is one of them.

He just exhibited that. Why are you surprised ?

Actually it's because he doesn't want to be banned, he's already shown his level of dignity in many other posts ;)

Yes we are fighting the War Against Terror unlike you who lack the courage and determination to do it

no because we don't have terrorists bombing us daily or shooting our civilians daily unlike you nor do we house terror training camps on our soil

the insurgency in the NE is sporadic at most Naxalites just want development which is happening and besides that are the idiots you infiltrate into our Kashmir who are gunned down while trying to infiltrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom