What's new

The Russian visit

Cant wait for Indians to see more of this in future:rofl:

Why are the Indians on here blind to your wise words Bilal

keep living in denial I am not compelled to do anything for you

whenever in doubt go off topic and report me to webby lol

LOL I just asked for a corroborative source, if u don't have one accuse people of going off topic. Lets leave it at that. :rofl::rofl:

I was speaking from the historical perspective. Compare the advanced weaponry which India got from USSR and what Pakistan got from US. Compare the help India got from USSR in 1971 and what Pakistan got from US. Its much favorable for India.

Still now, they are maintaining a balance between US and Russia. They recognise they cannot switch into any one camp and prosper. They are getting weapons from Russia as well as US. I must say they are experts at managing foreign policy.

time will tell. I agree with you 100% historically but not any longer

Reading through the hateful and arrogant comments of Indian contributors, I keep on thinking who hates who? And dont forget we are labelled as 'hate India' and 'jealous' people ! :)

But it must be admitted that India is much better in their foreign policy compared to pakistan. Their partnership with USSR proved to be much more beneficial for them than US relationship with Pakistan. At present, they are assuming a neutral stance between US and Russia, which, from their perspective, is not a bad option for them.

Yes, reality couldn't be ignore and when we are talking about policy then India got benefits from USSR far far more than Pakistan from USA. We could but we couldn't and we can't. Unless Pakistan will not change its attitude and meanings of relations and how to balance ties with countries we will get nothing.

I wrote many times here that today USA is doing with Pakistan which a blood enemy can't do and now our people are looking for other shelters. But what is guaranty that Pakistan's attitude will change with the change of shelter? That’s the point.

Looks like India's relationship with Russia is transforming from a strategic one (with the Soviets, & Russia in the 90s), to a transactional one. Russia needs to sell its arms, from an economic POV, & India being the 2nd largest country in the world, & the biggest arms importer in the world fulfills that. From a strategic geopolitical POV, I don't know how India can help Russia counter the US's influence in the region. Pakistan can certainly help them doing that.
What ever you want to call it, but India-Russia relationship is a mutualy beneficial relationship.
Now before some people start making alliances like the grand Russia and China alliance i want to ask you people why is Russia investing with India when it comes to nuclear submarine, air craft carrier or the Fifth gen fighter aircraft?

Gentleman there is an old proverb in politics there is no permanent enemy there is no permanent friend there are only permanent interest.

After 2 or 3 decades when China will match America both militarily and economically do you think they will consider US or the autocratic CCP as a bigger threat. Remember how in 1970 China joined the western camp.

Every country looks after its security needs on the basis of threat perception which changes with time. What is true for today may not be true for future.

Now coming to Pakistan yes its a good thing that Pakistan is developing good relationship with Russia, but don't be of the assumption that they sacrifice there relationship with India for your sake.

Reading through the hateful and arrogant comments of Indian contributors, I keep on thinking who hates who? And dont forget we are labelled as 'hate India' and 'jealous' people ! :)

Mate the problem we have is that on this forum we get a great quantity of Indian trolls who are limited either by education or by way of intellect to hold a reasonable conversation they just fail to see beyond oh we buy weapons off them they make some money so they will not give up on us oh it must be a Pakistani writer etc

Mate the problem we have is that on this forum we get a great quantity of Indian trolls who are limited either by education or by way of intellect to hold a reasonable conversation they just fail to see beyond oh we buy weapons off them they make some money so they will not give up on us oh it must be a Pakistani writer etc

Now coming to Pakistan yes its a good thing that Pakistan is developing good relationship with Russia, but don't be of the assumption that they sacrifice there relationship with India for your sake.

You do not get it do you. You are lost to the Russians cos you are reliant and want Americans to have influence where Russians do not want Americans

You do not get it do you. You are lost to the Russians cos you are reliant and want Americans to have influence where Russians do not want Americans

Sir no offense but you yourself some time act like a Premium troll, i say this out of my observing from your post.
Since the amount of time you spent on PDF it will be better if you do some constructive and practical discussion.
The world is an unfair place thinks do not occur as you may wish.
PS:no offense sir just my observation.

Yes, reality couldn't be ignore and when we are talking about policy then India got benefits from USSR far far more than Pakistan from USA. We could but we couldn't and we can't. Unless Pakistan will not change its attitude and meanings of relations and how to balance ties with countries we will get nothing.

I wrote many times here that today USA is doing with Pakistan which a blood enemy can't do and now our people are looking for other shelters. But what is guaranty that Pakistan's attitude will change with the change of shelter? That’s the point.

Absolutely Correct Analysis. Any relationship ( strategic or, not ) must have a Give-n-Take factor in post cold war era. There is no race between two ideologies. Unless pakistan ( or, any country for that matter ) decides to stand on its own, everybody will be interested in short term relation. The mindset of "shelter" is not going to work anymore.

1. Can Pakistan help Russia & China to kick out US from AF where both nations consider it threat to their security and their long term strategic goals?
2. Can help them to achieve this?

lol Pakistan cant kick US from its own ground and you feel you can kick US from AF?:rofl:
Indian was invited by US to take control over AF , we rejected it though :sick:
and once you helped US and talibans in kicking out Soviets and now you want to do reverse :lol: I pity :tongue:
And remember Russians wont give you aids :P

Where i said Pakistan will kick out US by it's own??

1. You were unable to comprehend what i said
2. There is not permanent enemies & friends - it's interests which remains permanent

lol i gave a reply to your questions and you are diverting now .
your second point is absolutely true for Pakistan :P

No - you replied my post not question.
Yes - That's true for every country including India

The real question is what will be the response of the "Difa-e-Pakistan" council when Russia decides to teach another Jaw-breaking lesson to Chechens. With Putin coming back to the helm, Chechens are going to have a very tough coming decade.
BTW a lot of exciting opportunities await us in next 5 years and they are in non-defence sectors. The hush-hush corners of diplomatic circles are already abuzz.

Back
Top Bottom