What's new

The murder of history in Pakistan

a......
Pakistan did not have any given right let alone god given right to 'self determination'. And democratic process? When Jinnah wanted a separate homeland for muslims? where was the democracy? did a referendum take place? when? where?
'

Many Pakistanis come here and repeat 3rd grade sarkari text book history.

Similarly

Many Indians come here and repeat 3rd grade sarkari text book history.

And in their ignorance nay arrogance both think the other guy is wrong. hahahaahah.

Your post as quoted, Mr. Hellfire is a prime example of utter ignorance of happenings from 1945 to 1947. No we are not talking about history from Puranas and Quran and Bhagvad Gita.

We are talking much more recent history.

And your post takes the cake.

Wow.

Many Pakistanis come here and repeat 3rd grade sarkari text book history.

Similarly

Many Indians come here and repeat 3rd grade sarkari text book history.

And in their ignorance nay arrogance both think the other guy is wrong. hahahaahah.

Your post as quoted, Mr. Hellfire is a prime example of utter ignorance of happenings from 1945 to 1947. No we are not talking about history from Puranas and Quran and Bhagvad Gita.

We are talking much more recent history.

And your post takes the cake.

Wow.

I love the logic in your rebuttal .... mere rhetoric gets you zilch ...... anyways am gald my post - it takes cake ... yours on the other hand ...... gets ...... what? intellect of the year award?

something for you to chew on ....

BBC - History - British History in depth: The Hidden Story of Partition and its Legacies

there are many more ... wont even give indian sources ... oh sorry my bad ... the thread is murder of history in pakistan .... n thats why I see you type what you did ... the murder is utter;complete and irreversible ... sorry my apologies ... am trying to give facts to irrecoverable

Last edited:
I love the logic in your rebuttal .... mere rhetoric gets you zilch ...... anyways am gald my post - it takes cake ... yours on the other hand ...... gets ...... what? intellect of the year award?

something for you to chew on ....

BBC - History - British History in depth: The Hidden Story of Partition and its Legacies

there are many more ... wont even give indian sources ... oh sorry my bad ... the thread is murder of history in pakistan .... n thats why I see you type what you did ... the murder is utter;complete and irreversible ... sorry my apologies ... am trying to give facts to irrecoverable

Your original post on this cross talk with me shows your ignorance about elections of 1945 and referendum in Frontier province.

Instead of accepting your lack of knowledge you want to be arrogant.

Sad story for sure.

Your original post on this cross talk with me shows your ignorance about elections of 1945 and referendum in Frontier province.

Instead of accepting your lack of knowledge you want to be arrogant.

Sad story for sure.

Oh please do elucidate on 'history of elections provincial elections of 1945' and 'Frontier province' ......

and continue with red shirts et al ... looking for ward to it .... give facts plz .. instead of conjectures that the other is 'ignorant' being 'arrogant' etc etc .

and move to pre-1945 period too ... explaining '1945' in context to the 30s

Back
Top Bottom