What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Dude.. I like Elvis too.. Wont make me convert to Christianity.. LOL

Elvis did not sing Sufiana Kalaam, and millions of people listened to this poetry and converted.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Ignore that stupid video - that is the gazillionth time he has posted that.

Whatever that implies is known only to the mighty lord.

Got a new vid, with Baba Bulleh Shah's poetry - just as inspirational.

Last edited by a moderator:

Listen to the Kalaam of Baba Bulleh Shah and it might also open your heart to Islam.

We have the example of you Pakistanis and your words and deeds to know what a convert is like.

You can guess what example of Islam you converts convey.

More Sufi Music that converted millions.

This music is not converting millions today!

When there is no sword preceding it. ;)

Listen to the Kalaam of Baba Bulleh Shah and it might also open your heart to Islam.

Was the music used as a face saver for those who converted fearing opression from the conquering warlords of Afghanistan and Arabia?

Was the music used as a face saver for those who converted fearing opression from the conquering warlords of Afghanistan and Arabia?

That video is used as a face saver right here ...right now..

Imagine Sufis with a IPad and this video converting these people those days :D

As a Hindu I have the utmost regards for our Sikh brothers and sisters. They are a leading force in India and are the reason why India is militarily and politically proud. In fact , if I ever had to convert it would definately be into another Dharmic religion which includes our Sikh brotherhood religion. My view is the view of the majority Hindu. Hence I pity those who believe that Hindus and Sikhs are at loggerheads. On the issue of Khalistan, it is just a pipedream for Pakistanis who wish to repay India for Bangladesh. The Sikhs I associate with in India see themselves as anything else but an Indian and to suggest to them otherwise would be tantamount to telling an Englishman in London that he isn't part of Britain.

This music is not converting millions today!

When there is no sword preceding it. ;)

It is you just don't know it.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

More inspirational is this ;

*Youtube mode off*

Much more, it converted hundreds of millions to Islam.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

No it was the beautiful words of Baba Bulleh Shah and others.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

That video is used as a face saver right here ...right now..

Imagine Sufis with a IPad and this video converting these people those days :D

Many people are still being converted to this day.

Only Hinduism,Sikhism,Buddhism,Jainism are the religions of India..... that's it
others are just converts

dr_abdul_kalam.jpg

K1.jpg

People's President

Much more, it converted hundreds of millions to Islam.

Yes, It even converted the Klingons to Islam. :lol:

As a Hindu I have the utmost regards for our Sikh brothers and sisters. They are a leading force in India and are the reason why India is militarily and politically proud. In fact , if I ever had to convert it would definately be into another Dharmic religion which includes our Sikh brotherhood religion. My view is the view of the majority Hindu. Hence I pity those who believe that Hindus and Sikhs are at loggerheads. On the issue of Khalistan, it is just a pipedream for Pakistanis who wish to repay India for Bangladesh. The Sikhs I associate with in India see themselves as anything else but an Indian and to suggest to them otherwise would be tantamount to telling an Englishman in London that he isn't part of Britain.

Let the bois have their daily kicks. :lol: Dont be a wetblanket.

Back
Top Bottom