What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

There are people who are descended from the immigrants, such as Arab's and Turk's, Persians etc. And non of the people were forcibly converted, they were all inspired by the Sufi.

They were only looted, mutilated, plundered, killed and raped, but they were not forced...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. :)

We are not ancient Pakistanis for that :)

We gave resistance - our resistance was in our faith - we did not give it up even at the cost of our lives unlike some weaklings.

Thats , my little boy is true bravery - not converting at first onset of hostility and becoming merceneries/slaves for the invading masters -something you never know.

Here we are - with our own indigenous culture we followed for millenia. Look where you are - following the master's (Arabs) foreign culture with a terrible identity crisis. Pity you. :lol:

They were only looted, mutilated, plundered, killed and raped, but they were not forced...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My friend who admitted he is partial to being manhandled. :rofl: No we were peaceably converted by the great Sufi Saints.

Not ancient Pakistan - ancient poor starving india, and a sandwich on it's way to you, my hungry friend.

Ha, ancient India was poor and starving? And the invaders magically jumped over modern Pakistan into modern India? Lmao?

My friend who admitted he is partial to being manhandled. No we were peaceably converted by the great Sufi Saints.

Live in your dreams, most of your nation isnt Sufi, but Sunni like most of the invaders that came into the land.

We are not ancient Pakistanis for that :)

We gave resistance - our resistance was in our faith - we did not give it up even at the cost of our lives unlike some weaklings.

Thats my little boy is true bravery - not converting at first onset of hostility and becoming merceneries/slaves for the invading masters.

We accepted the beautiful faith, and came into the light - from the dark - praise the Lord millions of times that I was born a Pakistani, and not a little indian.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Ha, ancient India was poor and starving? And the invaders magically jumped over modern Pakistan into modern India? Lmao?

Live in your dreams, most of your nation isnt Sufi, but Sunni like most of the invaders that came into the land.

Majority of Pakistanis are Barelvi- which are Sufi Muslims - google it son.

Much more, it converted hundreds of millions to Islam.

So now all you have is posting kaffir created youtube haraam videos. :lol:

Either the sufis were ignorant mushriks or they fooled you. ;)

There are people who are descended from the immigrants, such as Arab's and Turk's, Persians etc. And non of the people were forcibly converted, they were all inspired by the Sufi.

So are the original descendants treated any different from the ones that are descendants of the people who originally belonged to different religions.. I mean the ones converted to Islam. Just like Mohajirs are treated differently from the people originally living in parts of India that became Pakistan in 1947

My friend who admitted he is partial to being manhandled. :rofl: No we were peaceably converted by the great Sufi Saints.

Yeah.. Saints like Qasims, Ghaznis etc... who did nothing but destroyed your religious places, killed your forefathers, plundered into your societies and converted you people.
saints indeed. :yahoo:

Even these American's are inspired by this Music, no wonder millions of people converted to Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
What for..??
To surrender.?? :rofl:

Last time those 93000 made that Delhi Meerut road (poor quality and workmanship I must say).

This time we have the Golden quadrilateral for the much bigger number. We even have Chinese contractors working in some sections. ;)

We accepted the beautiful faith, and came into the light - from the dark - praise the Lord millions of times that I was born a Pakistani, and not a little indian.
You came into light after being thrashed and humiliated. :yahoo:

So now all you have is posting kaffir created youtube haraam videos. :lol:

Either the sufis were ignorant mushriks or they fooled you. ;)

Majority of Pakistanis are Barelvi- which are Sufi Muslims - google it son.

Back
Top Bottom