What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

We are living the beauty of the great religion.

One (haraam) music competition held by kaffirs, on a youtube video (both being haraam and created by kaffirs) is all you got when you need to justify your forced conversion!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what's more ''painful'' than that is this:

at-1984.jpg

The_Sikh_Times_-box1b.jpg

That is horrible - these shameless indians allow the guy's who did it to walk around free.

225px-Jagdish_Tytler.jpg

This guy is enjoying his golden years after the genocide.

And hence its proven that its pakistanis who got thrashed, raped and beaten up by the invaders, and not Indians.. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Right.. So either Indus Valley civilization was not ancient Pakistan or Pakistanis got thrashed, beaten and raped by invaders all thru the history.. take your pick ;)

These converts don't even know where they stand. They are mighty confused.

There is nothing one can do about it. It happens with all forced converts.

Says a poor dalit untouchable, we will liberate you and also provide a sandwich.

I think what's more ''painful'' than that is this:

at-1984.jpg

The_Sikh_Times_-box1b.jpg

Yes I know whats more painful than that.
It is to be a PM in a country of 1.2 billion.

1zgdp1.jpg

Unfortunately poor sikhs would never get a chance llike this in pakistan.
How bad...:(

One (haraam) music competition held by kaffirs, on a youtube video (both being haraam and created by kaffirs) is all you got when you need to justify your forced conversion!

This music is from our glorious Sufi Saints who converted us to Islam - and also made Pakistan :)

Im sure you enjoyed being converted after being thrashed.. :lol: got no dignity eh..?

Your the one, who enjoys being manhandled :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Like they did to your forefathers..???

Maybe your forefathers. Mine were converted with this.

This music is from our glorious Sufi Saints who converted us to Islam - and also made Pakistan :)

After beating your people, plundering your societies ... so shameful to worship those invaders who brought so much disgrace to u. :angry:

225px-Jagdish_Tytler.jpg

This guy is walking around free, enjoying his golden years.

The funny confused convert in "confusion and denial" syndrome. ;)

Listen to the beautiful kalaam of Baba Bulleh Shah you might also get converted.

Back
Top Bottom