What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

lol.. nahhh we do not want to be part of barter system and rarely two meals a day :P.. we are used to live pretty well off.. besides.. it would hurt sleeping on footpaths innih?.. oh sorry you must be from the 10% elite in India right?

Nah i live in cave wearing a tent house with a suicide vest under my tent house hurling a AK 47 , sitting in McDonalds enjoying a burger watching saas bahu serial shouting Phuck Amreeka Phuck India

Maybe a 'Dalistan' for the 180 million oppressed untouchable Dalits in India?

Yeah thanks, so which part of Pakistan would be good for it.... I guess pakistani punjab would be fine for them. After all you care for them so much. so when are you giving it up... :D

guys. are you going to let a false flagger who started this BS thread turn you into trolls?

in other threads relating to Sikh massacre of 1984 and operation shudi karan 1984(raping sikh women to alter their genetic makeup) indians are denying something of this sort happened and here you are accepting it and calling for punishment of guilty :lol:

do you know about Operation Knee Replacement anf Face restructuring coz you may need it if you mess with Indian unity.Pakistn are famours as fool fox who always try to snook in others matters and intend to make mess out of order but in the end brushed aside.There is a saying in hindu
"Saas patoh ek huin,kutn wali kut gayi."
"Fighting relatives patched up,haters were kicked in butt."

Tell that to the 30,793 sikhs on this FB page:

dunno whether they are real sikhs or closet pakis .. but ask the question to few lakh sikh soldiers serving in Indian Armed forces .:coffee:

guys. are you going to let a false flagger who started this BS thread turn you into trolls?

Nah..We are enjoying this as well..It is 8am here..Have time to kill since boss is on holiday..

Khalistan is for all intents and purposes a dead movement. There isn't even an iota of effort to rekindle the effort. Sikhs and mallus :rofl: have integrated far greater than any other in India. There is no khalistan, nor is there one ever going to be , period.

The only losers here are false flagging fags who have nothing better to do than jerk off to long forgotten separatist movements in India. Welcome to the 21st century........fags...

I bet if i scream "phuck America and hindoostan", these guys would come in their pants. Any takers?

liar_~x29164654.jpg

Chalo..Start following what you preach..

redundancy.. read my previous post :P

Nah i live in cave wearing a tent house with a suicide vest under my tent house hurling a AK 47 , sitting in McDonalds enjoying a burger watching saas bahu serial shouting Phuck Amreeka Phuck India

Contradiction between two sentences.. either make up your mind.. or go to idiotistan (as you named it, you have the first right)

Yeah thanks, so which part of Pakistan would be good for it.... I guess pakistani punjab would be fine for them. After all you care for them so much. so when are you giving it up... :D

so you really have given up on them? don't want to "waste" your "economic growth" on them ain? :P

Some flase flaggers have managed to bring a dead issue back to life.

So here is a reality check,
does Khalistan movement have any credible supporters? Is it a problem GOI has to deal with? Or has the noose of economic growth strangled the terrorist?

PS :Watch the videos before commenting

Last edited by a moderator:

CLASSIC..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ab is kahdim ki taraf se pesh-e-khidmat hai..Mulahija Framayen..

image018.jpg

Okay..Lets get back to the topic now ..

so you really have given up on them? don't want to "waste" your "economic growth" on them ain? :P

what economic growth? We are third world country with 90p living below 2 dollar per day. Also we are a religiously fanatic state. On the other side we have thriving economy of pakistan with high standard middle class. And we have small hearts so you guys should open your big heart and give them space for dalistan. What will they do with the aids infested land of idol worshippers.

what economic growth? We are third world country with 90p living below 2 dollar per day. Also we are a religiously fanatic state. On the other side we have thriving economy of pakistan with high standard middle class. And we have small hearts so you guys should open your big heart and give them space for dalistan. What will they do with the aids infested land of idol worshippers.

Oh we have BIG hearts.. 3.3 million Afghanis living in Pakistan are a proof of that.. on the other hand.. you are putting your own 180 million on offer.. so sad! :P

Oh we have BIG hearts.. 3.3 million Afghanis living in Pakistan are a proof of that.. on the other hand.. you are putting your own 180 million on offer.. so sad! :P

yeah and we all know how much love they get. This forum itself is a live example....

And regarding offering. The point is lets see how many of them plan to move to big hearted pakistani dalitistan... Yeah and we would be thankful if you take mayawati and bandwagon dalit company along with you... And yeah we hate likes of behan mayawati...

Back
Top Bottom