What's new

The greatest Indian woman in history.

That's a very generic statement to hide her hubris at handling a conflict at the holiest shrine of one of India's most revered minority communities.

As me and most Indians living at the time can recall, it was not a one way street by a long shot.

What would you have done against enemies of the state?

Give me a leader like her any day. One who can take the tough calls.

One with more balls than most of our male leaders put together.

Our problem has always been that we as a people are too soft. Too accomodating. Too chilled out.

For our own good.

A little bit of extremism would do wonders for our national spine.

She Didnt Ended it But Started it... & Add an another one to the List ... she Declared emergency in India making the Worlds biggest Democracy into a Dictatorship...

I can also understand her Passion for reducing Indian population so much that she along with her Stub Born Son Sanjay Forcefully Sterilized thousands of Indian Youth Making them impotent for life...

Insurgency in Punjab was greatly reduced after BHindrawala's death also his death prevented another Indo-pak war as Pakistan's hand in Khalistan movement was becoming clear.

A little bit of extremism would do wonders for our national spine.

No thank you. We are doing pretty well the war we are. Of course I also prefer a leader who can make tough calls but at what cost?

I won't have a leader who rushes the country headlong into communal strife all for his/her personal overbearing attitude.

Insurgency in Punjab was greatly reduced after BHindrawala's death also his death prevented another Indo-pak war as Pakistan's hand in Khalistan movement was becoming clear.
HAHAHA u have some Great Knowledge of the History... & Double LOL :lol: :lol: for the Bold Part

The greatest indian woman is a European lady :rofl:

indians are suffering too much from inferiority complex.

She was a naturalized Indian citizen. Do Americans show inferiority complex when they elect Bobby Zindal or Nicky Halley?

It is you my friend who's suffering from inferiority complex and colonial hangover.

No we are not mate.

You are either blinkered or are not actually living in India if you can honestly say that.

I would prefer a tough leader but not one who's tough and takes rash actions without a proper cost-benefit analysis.

She was a naturalized Indian citizen. Do Americans show inferiority complex when they elect Bobby Zindal or Nicky Halley?

It is you my friend who's suffering from inferiority complex and colonial hangover.

lol Reflections of treatment meted out to Pakistanis, eh? :rofl:

The greatest indian woman is a European lady :rofl:

indians are suffering too much from inferiority complex.

.....you r an idiot...

@topic: She's not only the greatest woman in India. But the world.......we will not forget your sacrifices for the betterment of the less fortunate. Such courage is rare.

A true saint.

AFF2082B19BB1DA97DA0D25A04D75045_1327567265980_5.jpg

Jhulan Goswami

women-test3_236317s.jpg

Indra Nooyi

lata-mangeshkar.jpg

Lata Mangeshkar

sainaaskmeany.jpg

Saina Nehwa

women-cms-india630.jpg

Back
Top Bottom