What's new

The Formula1 in India

314984_213479568720730_142199465848741_535466_2087667072_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

300383_213439225391431_142199465848741_535238_223915345_n.jpg

Who will replace Nico Hulkenberg sutil or di Resta?Any one can answer this million dollar question.

Who will replace Nico Hulkenberg sutil or di Resta?Any one can answer this million dollar question.

Your question should be who will replace Sutil.. & the answer is Hulkenberg. It's going to be Di Resta & Hulkenberg for Force India next season!! Sutil might end up at williams if they fail to sign Raikonnen..

tendeya_302511_142524_8833.jpg

Gulshan Grover should learn how to talk man, he was talking to BBC guys and what und shand he was saying yaar.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Your question should be who will replace Sutil.. & the answer is Hulkenberg. It's going to be Di Resta & Hulkenberg for Force India next season!! Sutil might end up at williams if they fail to sign Raikonnen..

But sutil has earn more point for force india then di resta,they why sutil,I think it should be di resta..

An English tourist at the circuit: "Who said India plays cricket? India drives too! Look at the half empty stands in Mohali and Mumbai and look at the turn-out here. Wow!-NDTV

Why the assumption Hulkenburg has got a F1 seat at Force India next year? I think this year's experience-inexperience combo of Sutil and Di Resta has been pretty successful and having two very young and inexperienced drivers in one team is not a particualry great idea. Sutil has scored more WC points (what really matters) than Di Resta this season and actually done pretty well for himself. I'd say leave it as is, maybe Di Resta should be looked at to give up his seat has Hulkenburg proved in Brazil 2010 he is not to be ignored.

But sutil has earn more point for force india then di resta,they why sutil,I think it should be di resta..

ya.. but Sutil has been in that team for too long..nearly five seasons now i think. it's a debut season for di resta & he has out qualified Sutil on quite a few occasions.. & Di Resta will be a very good driver in the coming seasons.

Why the assumption Hulkenburg has got a F1 seat at Force India next year? I think this year's experience-inexperience combo of Sutil and Di Resta has been pretty successful and having two very young and inexperienced drivers in one team is not a particualry great idea. Sutil has scored more WC points (what really matters) than Di Resta this season and actually done pretty well for himself. I'd say leave it as is, maybe Di Resta should be looked at to give up his seat has Hulkenburg proved in Brazil 2010 he is not to be ignored.
Because Force india promise Hulkenburg driving seat in year 2012 and given test driver position.I too think Force India need new driver..

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Is Gulshan Grover played any role in BIC?

Because Force india promise Hulkenburg driving seat in year 2012 and given test driver position.I too think Force India need new driver..

I don't think that's true. The two race postitons are very much still in the wind and if Hulkenburg had been promised a race seat there wouldn't be the speculation there is, as is all three are rallying for the two race seats. Let's not forget Hulkenburg has only been reserve driver for one year, a relatively short period, I believe Di Resta was in similar position with Force India for about 2-3 years. Also Di Resta used to get at least one drive in a practice in one of the two cars (usually Sutil's) when he was a reserve driver, lining him up for a race seat, I'm not sure if Hulkenburg is receiving the same treatment.

Back
Top Bottom