What's new

The Formula1 in India

Everything was going well till i saw sasuri Mayawati ji and switched off my t.v. ..........I hate my C.M.

So many airtel and allianze banner man,feeling proud to see those.Well Formula one will be there for next four years in India for sure.But I have to say an amazing race today,you can clearly see at-least 3 cars in bunch is competing for 1 spot.If dust was not there then we could have seen more overtake.

2 masters meeting
sachin3_300811_140820_8339.jpg

Everything was going well till i saw sasuri Mayawati ji and switched off my t.v. ..........I hate my C.M.

She is not too different from other politicians. She believes that she is a victim and is looked down upon by others. She uses these sentiments to argue in favour of mammoth wastage of money to symbolise the oppressed in the society by creating spectacular monuments. I think over a few years she will settle down and get her priorities right. If the people of UP get upset with no meaningful development which ideally they should then she will be history. But I dont see that happening.

was very surprise to see that,I think instead of maya, Jaiprakash Gaur should be there,he make the Indian formula one dream successful.

Back
Top Bottom