What's new

The fast food trend!

Indians put godam coconut milk into everything. Seriously EVERYTHING.

yaar not only this i have one stupid before from UP india we cook rice like mottor pulao or alo mattor rice wo us main milk daal ker khata tha :taz: :hitwall: marchi waly rice main milk ? dahi chatni to sab dalty hai per UP india main milk dalty hain ?:disagree: wo kehta hum aysa khaty hain imran bhai :rofl:

pakistani-chicken-01.jpg

Also another of my favourite is Pakistani street Cholay. Omg YUM.

Pakistani food is the best.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Indians put godam coconut milk into everything. Seriously EVERYTHING.

Lol I took dozens of flagyl tabs to recover, I will be there next week I already bought flagyl tabs :D

I forgot I like Pakistani choleys and chaat and there are more to come I currently don't remember.

kheema-matar.jpg

Simple, but if done correctly, it is absolutely delicious.

Lol I took dozens of flagyl tabs to recover, I will be there next week I already bought flagyl tabs :D

I forgot I like Pakistani choleys and chaat and there are more to come I currently don't remember.

You have to take two different kinds. If I remember correctly one is yellow and the other is green/blue?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Also another of my favouties.

Chicken Tikka.

Mr-Hudas-Chicken-Tikka-600.jpg

People dont prefer fast food in my locality..
A typical breakfast is poha-jalebi..

P1140141.JPG

Poha-Jalebi-Indore.jpg

Cost approx Rs 10/- only.. And people here have madeso much money selling this, that a poha-jalebi shop owner here drives a BMW..!! :D

Love Poha :tongue:
Badhe Dino Se Nahi Khaya :cry:

Since my father used to beat me for eating outside he hated outside food. he used to call street cholay as Chupkali Cholay.

Chupkali means lizard, and he would say that if you eat from outside you don't know if Chupkali fell inside.LOL

You have to take two different kinds. If I remember correctly one is yellow and the other is green/blue?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Also another of my favouties.

Chicken Tikka.

Mr-Hudas-Chicken-Tikka-600.jpg

I took the yellow ones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom