What's new

The fast food trend!

We all love food,be it pakistani,indian,chinese,italian..etc(the 1ns i have written r my fav)wanted to know which country's specialities u enjoy the most..n what you think of the fast food trend all over the world(my fav burgers,pizzas)...knowing that its very fattening n unhygienic people still love it..ur views on this plz

Ok tell me what is difference between Indian and Pakistani food ?
or Which Pakistani dish is exclusive pakistani ?

I also like Spinach-Mushroom Lasagna. The dish seems healthy except for the part it contains lots of cheese.

I love fast food but can't eat anything except home made food because i am suffering from viral hepatitis.

wtf--
why you mentioned it when i am full- now i hv to eat Al-Baik or else i cant sleep-

brost.jpg

Somebody told me albaik chikan is availble in Macca and Medina only, are you resided in Macca/Median ???

yea ive noticed.....but bari jaldi UNBAN bhi to ho jate ho:azn:.

bibi 15 din k bad unban hua tha mein- isko jaldi bolti ho ap?- itnay hi yaluqat hein meray to ban hi kun hon mein bhala- :what:

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Somebody told me albaik chikan is availble in Macca and Medina only, are you resided in Macca/Median ???

It is also available in Jeddah- were i grew up-

I only eat Pakistani food, but as of now I eat NYC street gyro!

4538482489_1edef52949.jpg

tere jagah mein hota to ja k lay ata- mere qismat k mein itna duur sakaka mein hoon :cry:-
uth himat ker bay-
oor mat tapao yaar sara din busy tha itni drive ki hai main ne aaj ?

villa to office

office to jarrir mall
jarirr mall to sari street
sari street to north obhur
north obhut to iceland
ice land to kilo-14

ab batao or kuch kerna chayee? ye total mila ker 400km jitna ban jata hai :cry:

or ab nikal bhi jaoon to KFC mcdonalds shami ya tazij se to le a sakta hoon albaik se kesy ?:confused:

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Humaree bhabi achee cook nahi hey kiya ?

lolz un se acha khana main banata hoon .beshak wo thread pardh rahi hai to pardheen main nhi derta jo sach hai wo sach hai :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom