What's new

The fast food trend!

I Love Al-Baik Chikan, Saudi Arabia, its better than KFC and any other fried chickan

wtf--
why you mentioned it when i am full- now i hv to eat Al-Baik or else i cant sleep-

brost.jpg

yum yum :P

@Guru Dutt Bhai Muje inbox Message ka reply karna nahi aata :cry:

no problem dear but first unlock your page i think you should open your page its ristricted by you go to some senior member they might help you out . Thanks Again

I like Javed Nihari of karachi, i am sure , its the best in town

yaa niharee i was missing something thanks you brought it up well the best niharee:smitten: in delhi you get only at jama masjid area at karim's or jawahar hotel only problem being they dont serve it after 9 am & before 7 pm & its get finished prettty soon so you have to be there real early...not possible every time yu are in a mod for it:cry:

yummy tandoori...does the trick for me..oh n i forgot afghani food..their kabuli pulao TO DIE FOR :tup:

Odd that I haven't ever tasted tanduurii [chicken or whatever]. Is it a UK-only thing or you do get it in Pk?

Kaabulii pulaaoo, you like that? It's like eating grass, only less flavorful! I guess things are subjective.

thes days there is a wonder full program called foodistan & its pretty nice i never miss it those jugdes are tooo lucky people , i also like highway on my plate/rocky&mayoor both come on NDTV good times

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Yeh Javed Nihari kya hain

i think its a niharee joint in Dilli colony area of karachi

Well after office I like to have Egg roll......I think this is the fast food I eat most...

Well after office I like to have Egg roll......I think this is the fast food I eat most...

ever been to Nizam kathee kabab at cp new delhi?????????

i just love there double egg double chicken roll but its too oily to be eaten daily once in a month is ok enof heck those guy's there simply type my order wuthout asking me as they know what im going to offer cause on time i was there daily pessenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom