What's new

The dragon gets a bear hug

@zandubam is a good development as far as India is concerned since, India knows the weapons systems of China and its weaknesses.
India and Russia on the other hand are working on common doctrine and Avionics which will help in interoperability between the two air-forces and Navy :cheers:.

Last edited by a moderator:
news is unauthenticated..even if its true we would be getting super sukhois and rafaels well before they get those.besides their order is too modest to have an impact on us so no worries

russians are smart businessmen. they know once Chinese buy some weapons from them, Indians would prepare dollars for better ones in no time.

well we alrdy have super sukhois and fgfa in line for nxt decade to come not to mention other machines like rafael

LOOK at Hezbollah War recently about the isRAEL BEST IN THEWORLD "JUNK" and LOOK AT RUSSIAN JUNK IN SYRIA best in the world they have more advanced sams then you and israel Bombed them You indians LIve in the Fantasy WORLD, ONLY SH1ty countries Operate RUSSIAN hardware either they are pooor or they cannot get others because of Sancations or They are HOODwinked THEy even SUspended their MIg29s while you kept them Operating

When ever china Buys something from them it modifies it so it wont crap out when needed the most
What ever Dude their how many Brahmouse have you fielded LCa have You fielded or Super Cheetah Chopper have you fielded that were indegnious with the help of russians and ISraelis

wow another new troll. I guess no one ever taught you how to discuss something, not?
Normally people present facts which support their views, while you are writing your nonsense here without having any control over your caps lock ....:rolleyes:

LOOK at Hezbollah War recently about the isRAEL BEST IN THEWORLD "JUNK" and LOOK AT RUSSIAN JUNK IN SYRIA best in the world they have more advanced sams then you and israel Bombed them You indians LIve in the Fantasy WORLD, ONLY SH1ty countries Operate RUSSIAN hardware either they are pooor or they cannot get others because of Sancations or They are HOODwinked THEy even SUspended their MIg29s while you kept them Operating

When ever china Buys something from them it modifies it so it wont crap out when needed the most
What ever Dude their how many Brahmouse have you fielded LCa have You fielded or Super Cheetah Chopper have you fielded that were indegnious with the help of russians and ISraelis

LETS SEE history.............
Vietnam (with junk) gave tough fight to USA.
Serbia ( with junk) gave tough fight to NATO.
India(with junk) gained decisive edge against PAk.(I am not saying victory bez it will initiate troll)

Iraq lost by NATO without struggle.
Syreya lost by Isreal as you mentioned.

You know why they lost because they are losers by birth.

Even China reverse engineers their products they willing to share best products,this is a real setback for us.They would easily master the products including engines and encoporate them into their 5th gen plane....
This is a serious problem for us.

look chinese has got money and Russians need money at the time so simply they are doing business and nothing worng with it!!....I mean at the same time they are developing 5th gen fighter with us apart from super sukhoi upgrade, INS vikramaditya and many more....so I don't find it bad!!

Well if this is true, is it China admitting to the world that the J-20 and J-31 are nothing more than cool looking shells? If the Chinese aviation industry is able to make advanced true 5th gen fighters then it has no need to buy 4.5+ gen fighter surely?

I am dubious of these reports anyway, IIRC the Russisans would only agree to the sale of SU-35s if the Chinese bought a significant amount because the Russians know the Chinese are going tobuy a small number, strip them down, learn the systems, infringe the IP, then reverse-engineer the fighter, give it a new designation (J-whatever) and sell it off at a lower price than the SU-35s thereby affecting the Russians sales of the SU-35. A large order would ensure Russia wasn't hurt too badly financially.

It makes little business, let alone political, sense to sell such a small number to China. In the long run any idiot can see this is only going to hurt Russia in the pocket.

This is without even factoring in the Indian implications- would Russia really want to p-off its number 1 arms buyer and jeopardize 10s of BILLIONS in sales for <$1 BN in revenue from China.

As such I am very skeptical of this news.

Even China reverse engineers their products they willing to share best products,this is a real setback for us.They would easily master the products including engines and encoporate them into their 5th gen plane....
This is a serious problem for us.

:rofl:
Are you ashamed of your own flag dude ??? There is nothing you would gain with false flag.
And if you gona do it do it correct.

well we alrdy have super sukhois and fgfa in line for nxt decade to come not to mention other machines like rafael

that confirms what i said. soo after we bought Su 30 mkk,Indians asked russians for Su30mki.
let's wait and see if india will buy su35 after we get it.

Look like a marketing stunt for Su-35 ;)

that confirms what i said. soo after we bought Su 30 mkk,Indians asked russians for Su30mki.
let's wait and see if india will buy su35 after we get it.

Nope. India rejected it long back.
Rafael , FGFA nothing more

Russia is not our friend
It is a business partner nothing else asking them not to sell to china would be hypocricy

look chinese has got money and Russians need money at the time so simply they are doing business and nothing worng with it!!....I mean at the same time they are developing 5th gen fighter with us apart from super sukhoi upgrade, INS vikramaditya and many more....so I don't find it bad!!

You dont find it bad untill our a&& burns .we have options to buy best tech but without tot.we dont have the the gutts to utilise the experiances that we got by manufacturing su 30mki s for our lca project.If they where chineese ...no need to say.

Back
Top Bottom