What's new

The dragon gets a bear hug

This is comical, Israel had over 13,000 Russian scientists immigrate to Israel some of which were likely involved in jet propulsion, this means that Israel already has a large knowledge pool of scientists and engineers that have experience in various fields.

http://www.openu.ac.il/Personal_sit...nglish and scientists - LIS, 30, 2 (2001).pdf
May I know why suddenly you turn up this data? Diverting the topic? Plus, this is a 2001 data, shall we bring up 1988 data to prove Soviet Union glory? Finally, you think/assume... So you can confirmed and just try to cheat in the Arguement?

As for your argument with the Gripen, the Gripen is made up of many foreign parts with suppliers from Great Britain, the United States, German, France, South Africa, ect, even the radar is based off of a British design. I also never stated that if a country does not produce jet propulsion that, that country can not produce sophisticated technology. what I did state was that a country that does have experience with jet propulsion will carry over that knowledge to other defense sectors because of the diverse disciplines involved in jet propulsion. There is also doubt at how advanced other technologies will be if jet propulsion has not been mastered. Israel simply purchases their jet engines from other countries, this is not to say they can not produce them.
That BS. The radar is essentially Sweden, only various other aircraft parts are foreign source. Sweden is know to produce AWACS and sold to PAF. May I know what aircraft size AWACS has Russia sold since 2000?

That so called expert, is not an expert at all, just an engineer with a good knowledge base and a lot of bias views. But if you want to play that game that expert actually praised the pak-fa and called it a genuine stealth aircraft. He also ran physical optics test on both the J-20 and pak-fa and in certain frequencies/aspect angles the pak-fa had very similar and even smaller RCS figures.
I think you have problem reading, kopps mention overall J-20 stealth is far superior to PAF-KA and at least he is a reputable analysis for US DEFENCE. May I know what position and prominient role you hold that I shall trust your words or you just a nail alistic fanboy?
As for kopps assessment, are you going to deny point 3 to point 10? I do not think we need some export to conclude J-20 shaping is more similiar to F-22 and the shaping is based around its rules.

You must have a reading comprehension problem, you quoted me when I mentioned those advanced UAV's. The Dozor 3 and Dozor 600 refresh your memory?

I goggle, its a crap UAV with inferior payload and can't even send into combat to drop PGM and missiles. This not the original intention I challenged you. Try harder.

This is a desperate and low attempt to try to compete with me. By this logic the JF-17 must be more advanced then the Rafale because no one has purchased the Rafale outside of France. :lol:

I can also state that the J-10 is a low quality outdated aircraft because no one outside of China has purchased the J-10.
Becos you will restore to cheap tricks like claiming those non finalise prototype as ready to suit your fantasy. Only something sold will be finalise and workable. Name me a combat UAV Russian has that fire missiles , survellance and drop PGM. The best show me video of its in action firing missile. If by your theory of no one buying Su-35 indeed is a crap. And that is suppose to be currently the best of Russian? Sorry, no one will buy your crap. :lol:

More like 2010. China has recently ordered ka-31s which are AEW&C aircraft, so with this knowledge, why does China still purchase equipment from Russia if Russian equipment is such junk and Chinese equipment is taunted to be so good? Delusions and national pride has no basis in reality.

R u trying to say KA-31 is the best of Russian AEC? We buy it becos as a back up. Z-8AEC will be used on our carrier and KA-31 will the most serving frigate. As for AWACS, is suppose to represent the best of your radar technology. May I know what China has get from Russian? None. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom