What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if anyone don't believe in the pack of crap theories coming with Aryan invasion theory, you will paint him as revisionist. :girl_wacko:

Do you how many years it took to establish the Aryan Invasion Theory? It took centuries. Since the initial explanation from the 19th to today. So excuse me for calling you that if you want to spit on everyone hard work just because you don't believe in out of India theory.

Janjua is a clan name. clan is called gotra in Hinduism. Calling Jatts as tribe sounds extremely bizarre. :laugh:

Jatt is tribe and within there are clans with different names. Ask any punjabi around.

Do you how many years it took to establish the Aryan Invasion Theory? It took centuries. Since the initial explanation from the 19th to today. So excuse me for calling you that if you want to spit on everyone hard work just because you don't believe in out of India theory.

There are two possiblities, either they invaded or migrated. Does it matter how they came?

All I want to know the proof of so called invasion from the book you mentioned and advised me to read. :laugh: Please spare me from this emotional rants. :wacko:

Jatt is tribe and within there are clans with different names. Ask any punjabi around.

Its a fancy way of telling that Pakistanis don't follow caste system by renaming caste into tribe.

All I want to know the proof of so called invasion from the book you mentioned and advised me to read. :laugh: Please spare me from this emotional rants. :wacko:

And you have shown a single shred of evidence to support your claim other than a grave of Aryans or its mere "coincidence" that the languages just happens to sound the same. While I have books stacked to the ceiling & statement from acclaimed historians. You got nothing, but some drol from a Revisionist Historians that can't accept that the Aryan did invade.

And you have shown a single shred of evidence to support your claim other than a grave of Aryans or its mere "coincidence" that the languages just happens to sound the same. While I have books stacked to the ceiling & statement from acclaimed historians. You got nothing, but some drol from a Revisionist Historians that can't accept that the Aryan did invade.

Certainly, your idea about Indus Valley civilization comes from a 9 min video, what more I can expect from you except some fancy rants. Still, you can't tell me what you read in that book to prove that there was an Aryan invasion around 1500BC. :laugh: Genetic studies proves that Casteism was only firmly established just 1900 years back and even the remote tribes in India contains the high traces of Eurasian genes while the earlier known proof of Eurasian migration is 4200 years ago instead of so called AIT claiming 3500 years ago. As I also posted the link that Vedic culture originated from Late phase of Indus Valley civilization also known as Cemetery H culture. With all this its already its difficult to believe fake theories that comes with Aryan invasion theory.

Last edited:
Its a fancy way of telling that Pakistanis don't follow caste system by renaming caste into tribe.

What caste system? You need to differentiate between varna and tribes. Its clear you have no idea of what you are talking about.

Certainly, your idea about Indus Valley civilization comes from a 9 min video, what more I can expect from you except some fancy rants. Still, you can't tell me what you read in that book to prove that there was an Aryan invasion around 1500BC. :laugh: Genetic studies proofs that Casteism was only firmly established just 1900 years back and even the remote tribes in India contains the high traces of Eurasian genes while the earlier known proof of Eurasian migration is 4200 years ago instead of so called AIT claiming 3500 years ago. As I also posted the link that Vedic culture originated from Late phase of Indus Valley civilization also known as Cemetery H culture. With all this its already proved the number of fake theories that comes with Aryan invasion theory.

But there was Aryan migration, weather they invaded is debatable. Are you denying that? And don't forget between 1500BC and 500BC aryans were manly based around Pakistan and Indian punjab not whole South Asia which is huge.

But there was Aryan migration, weather they invaded is debatable. Are you denying that? And don't forget between 1500BC and 500BC aryans were manly based around Pakistan and Indian punjab not whole South Asia which is huge.

By 500BC they spread all across India. They were confined to plains of Punjab between Indus and Yamuna only in Rigvedic period around 1900BC. There was indeed a migration but Aryan invasion theory is too faked to be believed. It was basically the last phase of Indus valley civilization that spread into Gangetic plains and then into rest of India. The migration could have been triggered by drying of ancient river on the bed of Ghaggar-Hakra river.

What happened after 1800 BCE? | Harappa
Cemetery H Culture Dish or lid

I love these kinds of discussions.

It exposes the racial biases that Indian and Pakistani posters hold.

IVC!! Not again
128fs4765852.gif

I always thought it was a medical term :unsure:

Maybe, but you know jack shit about your own history. The Aryan invasion is still the most accepted theory about Indian Civilization. Why in hell do you even bother refuting this?

Here you go no need to thank me. Its an excerpt from the book from page 77 to 79.

Cut and paste the quote from the book, the dimwitted doesn't read well.

"The Aryans first settled along the Indus river in the same place, where the Harappan people had lived. During the early part of their arrival, and for a period, they mixed and inter-married with the local Indian people who were predominantly Dravidians. The Aryans continued to live there from about 1500 to 800 BCE. The Caste-system in India started during the same period. Around 800 BCE, the Aryans learned the use of Irons for making tools and weapons, probably from the people of West Asia, the Assyrians who had learned it from Indo-European Hittites. With the new iron weapons, the Aryan conquered (Invade) and overran the territories up to the Ganges River Valley and established new settlements there. After their move into the Ganges Valley, the Aryans were very far from West Asia and had much less contact with the West Asian people. They began to mix more with the Indian people, and their gods also got mixed up with the native Indian gods. The Aryan conquest of the Ganges is narrated in the Mahabharata, dated around 800 BCE. However, the Aryans did not advance any further into India. At that time, South India was ruled by different Dravidian kings who were independent of the Aryans. Stories of fights between the Aryans & the Southern Dravidians are told in the Ramayana. Sati, the first wife of Shiva, is supposed to have immolated by burning, because her Dravidians relations ill-treated their Aryan son-in law."

Invasion of the Genes Genetic Heritage of India - B. S. Ahloowalia - Google Buku

Last edited:
Cut and paste the quote from the book, the dimwitted doesn't read well.

"The Aryans first settled along the Indus river in the same place, where the Harappan people had lived. During the early part of their arrival, and for a period, they mixed and inter-married with the local Indian people who were predominantly Dravidians. The Aryans continued to live there from about 1500 to 800 BCE. The Caste-system in India started during the same period. Around 800 BCE, the Aryans learned the use of Irons for making tools and weapons, probably from the people of West Asia, the Assyrians who had learned it from Indo-European Hittites. With the new iron weapons, the Aryan conquered (Invade) and overran the territories up to the Ganges River Valley and established new settlements there. After their move into the Ganges Valley, the Aryans were very far from West Asia and had much less contact with the West Asian people. They began to mix more with the Indian people, and their gods also got mixed up with the native Indian gods. The Aryan conquest of the Ganges is narrated in the Mahabharata, dated around 800 BCE. However, the Aryans did not advance any further into India. At that time, South India was ruled by different Dravidian kings who were independent of the Aryans. Stories of fights between the Aryans & the Southern Dravidians are told in the Ramayana. Sati, the first wife of Shiva, is supposed to have immolated by burning, because her Dravidians relations ill-treated their Aryan son-in law."

Invasion of the Genes Genetic Heritage of India - B. S. Ahloowalia - Google Buku

Hehehe. Aryan.

I always have a laugh when Pakistanis and some of the other Indians throw around this word, especially since the South is relatively more developed.

Sure, it is still a third world Sh!thole, But thank god we escaped a lot of this Indo-Pak B.S.

Which meant far less violence.

I look at the so called Punjabis, and Pathan chauvinists who proudly proclaim their fair skin colour and their warrior ethos. and their chest beating here, and I can't help but snigger in contempt.

History has been kinder to us in the long run.

@Fattyacids P.S. Don't know why people get so agitated about race. It is about time people attached their sense of self worth to their achievements than their heritage. Sure, at th end of the day, it defines your social relations, one of your facets of your identity,

But.... You have one life, and you better have something better than being an Aryan to show for it.

Last edited:
Hehehe. Aryan.

I always have a laugh when Pakistanis and some of the other Indians throw around this word, especially since the South is relatively more developed.

Sure, it is still a third world Sh!thole, But thank god we escaped a lot of this Indo-Pak B.S.

Which meant far less violence.

I look at the so called Punjabis, and Pathan chauvinists who proudly proclaim their fair skin colour and their warrior ethos. and their chest beating here, and I can't help but snigger in contempt.

History has been kinder to us in the long run.

Another "insane" post from you that is devoid of jingoism, religious fervor and racial bias. There are too few like you around here, most of them are permanently banned. You'll be next.

Last edited:
No one in Pakistan claim to be of arab or central asian origin.

But this is a fact that IVC wasnt part of India ever.The region surrounding IVC was always independent.

Some rumours are that since mehrgarh fall under Pakistan.The Aryan rather were the People of mehrgarh civilization which makes Modern Pakistanis the ancestors of All the north indians

You have to know you're debating with a liar, who goes around re-inventing history of China and South Asia to alleviate his complex about race and civilization. Just last week, Indic admitted vedic civilization came from foreign invader Aryans. He called them their ancestors. :lol:

aq20.png

Now, he is claiming vedic came from the last phase of IVC. But the language of IVC has never been deciphered, LOL. Rigvedas were written in Aryan language of Sanskrit. And the vedas made references to the battles fought with local dravidian tribes.

Last edited:
No Rajput is caste comprising many ethnicity primarily includes Rajasthani, Sindhi, Punjabi, Gujarati and to a liitle extant in UP, Bihari and Haryanvi ethnic groups

Rajputs are one ethnic group, only if they live in other areas outside of Rajasthan they are classified as Punjabi Rajput etc. All rajputs were a part of the Kashatriya caste. It would be redundant for them to have two names for the same caste.

Rajput isn't tribe or ethinicity, there is no connection between Rajasthan rajputs and punjab rajputs. Rajput is title given to tribes like for exemple Janjua who were supposed to defend and failed miserably to islamic invaders. Jatt, Gujjars etc are tribes. Rajput mean son of king, the meaning is pretty clear. What does Janjua mean if you separate rajput from it?

Punjabi Rajputs are just Rajputs living in Punjab they may have inter married with Punjabis but they are still rajputs. Really and why do Rajputs claims to be sons of kings? Let me answer that for you, because they say they are of a certain blood line that goes back to ancient rulers of Northern Indian subcontinent. Since not everybody can have that bloodline out of nowhere it is obviously not just a title.

You really meant Jatt is a tribe and Rajput is an ethnicity? @KingMamba
25r30wi.gif

Who me or him? I never said anything about Jatts although if a Pakistani claimed to be Jatt you guys would probably have problems with that too. :lol:

Last edited:
You have to know you're debating with a liar, who goes around re-inventing history of China and South Asia to alleviate his complex about race and civilization. Just last week, Indic admitted vedic civilization came from foreign invader Aryans. He called them their ancestors. :lol:

aq20.png

Now, he is claiming vedic came from the last phase of IVC. But the language of IVC has never been deciphered, LOL. Rigvedas were written in Aryan language of Sanskrit. And the vedas made references to the battles fought with local dravidian tribes.

My dear Tang Chinese, you go better learn Chinese history properly and then put your brain in Indian history. :omghaha::omghaha:

Who me or him? I never said anything about Jatts although if a Pakistani claimed to be Jatt you guys would probably have problems with that too. :lol:

Pakistanis don't follow caste system, castes had been renamed as tribe or ethnicity. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom